Author Topic: Steroid Witchhunt Nets Amateur BBer Eddie Moyzan  (Read 19252 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Steroid Witchhunt Nets Amateur BBer Eddie Moyzan
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2008, 05:13:03 PM »
You think he was just helping him or selling them for profit?

lol..
Here comes the money shot

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2008, 05:32:38 PM »
The irony is that law enforcement is hardly steroid free is it?

That said..Moyzan looks like a low class scumbag with shitty tats and will deserve to do some jail time..
O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2008, 05:47:14 PM »

That said..Moyzan looks like a low class scumbag with shitty tats and will deserve to do some jail time..

And cops never get speeding tickets , biggest hypocrites . but A'las you live by the sword you die by the sword you don't want to get arrested for selling drugs don't sell drugs , should roids be legals without a script yes are they no thats the game .

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2008, 07:20:30 PM »
Unfortunately I think it said that the pills tested positive for steroids. On the bright side Eddie wasn't selling fake gear, he may be a "drug dealer" but at least he's an honest drug dealer ;D

I was  under the impression you got in MORE trouble for fake gear????

Jason

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2008, 07:26:17 PM »
I was  under the impression you got in MORE trouble for fake gear????

Jason
Where's Palumbo to answer this?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2008, 01:05:29 AM »
you are in lala land,,they dont say shit because they are under their real names and scared shitless from the next bust,,they aqre swim in drugs,,you still havent learn anything about bodybuilding,,im here teaching you giving your lessons onm a weekly basis and you still in your lala land,,they use their own names i use gh15 name,,,,if they say anything it will always be around the bush or saying natural and then change it to clean and then say couple things about muscle shape and then tell you to eat a lot,,they are UNDER THEIR REAL IDENTITY ,,me you havent figured out who i am and wont be able to and this is the all idea behind gh15 ,,to bring the truth to you insted of you looking for it and fail miserebly on the way to find it,,gh15 is here helping you ,,he is with you and not against you but once every blue moon there comes a macowy that decide he is a know it all and a bodybuilder and know what it really take ...so be it keep dreaming

by the way i was top 6 and still compete

wasn't it top 15 until lately?

have you gotten top five in the jacksonville juniors now? congrats!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2008, 01:09:39 AM »
Maybe they were trying to work with him to get a bigger fish(he looks like a rat) and when that didn't work out they just went ahead and charged him.

LOL

classic danielson.

As empty as paradise

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2008, 01:12:42 AM »
[
Here's Eddie at the 2002 NPC Nationals

Do you think he takes creatine? 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2008, 01:14:09 AM »
Do you think he takes creatine? 

Definitely.
As empty as paradise

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM »
Real problem I have with this:

The police were investigating a complaint of steroid sales at the gym. 

If this is all they could come up with in over 2 years, then there isn't a problem. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2008, 10:37:33 AM »

not to forget!! top 6 is part of top 15 my german friend,,infact i was more than once top 6
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2008, 10:38:18 AM »
not to forget!! top 6 is part of top 15 my german friend,,infact i was more than once top 6

oh ok, you are right!  ;D ;D ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2008, 11:49:31 AM »
you are in lala land,,they dont say shit because they are under their real names and scared shitless from the next bust,,they aqre swim in drugs,,you still havent learn anything about bodybuilding,,im here teaching you giving your lessons onm a weekly basis and you still in your lala land,,they use their own names i use gh15 name,,,,if they say anything it will always be around the bush or saying natural and then change it to clean and then say couple things about muscle shape and then tell you to eat a lot,,they are UNDER THEIR REAL IDENTITY ,,me you havent figured out who i am and wont be able to and this is the all idea behind gh15 ,,to bring the truth to you insted of you looking for it and fail miserebly on the way to find it,,gh15 is here helping you ,,he is with you and not against you but once every blue moon there comes a macowy that decide he is a know it all and a bodybuilder and know what it really take ...so be it keep dreaming

by the way i was top 6 and still compete

Top 6? Sure....if the other 5 competitors are reflections in the various mirrors in your bathroom.

As I've said on multiple occasions, a top-10 Olympia competitor would NOT get bent out of shape, over TU winners getting pro cards, especially since many of them won't even compete on an IFBB pro stage.

Furthermore, how does claiming that a bodybuilder can be bigger than 5'10", 170 lbs ripped without drugs put Priest, Ray, Chicherillo (or any other LEGITIMATE IFBB PRO) in danger of being arrested?

Again, you sound like little more than a disgruntled local level bodybuilder, perhaps one who use roids, enter a natural show, and still got clobbered.

First, top 15, then top 10, now top 6?? Next thing you know, he'll have Sandows on his mantle.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2008, 05:47:02 PM »
well i know he denied anyting ever happened  even though he disappeared and shrank dramatically...... the cops were hunting for someone else   thats obvious

oh and i believe that the cop is eddie's ex wifes new boyfriend or friend

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »
well i know he denied anyting ever happened  even though he disappeared and shrank dramatically...... the cops were hunting for someone else   thats obvious

oh and i believe that the cop is eddie's ex wifes new boyfriend or friend

Weren't you and him good buddies at one point or another?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2008, 07:14:50 PM »
Top 6? Sure....if the other 5 competitors are reflections in the various mirrors in your bathroom.

As I've said on multiple occasions, a top-10 Olympia competitor would NOT get bent out of shape, over TU winners getting pro cards, especially since many of them won't even compete on an IFBB pro stage.

Furthermore, how does claiming that a bodybuilder can be bigger than 5'10", 170 lbs ripped without drugs put Priest, Ray, Chicherillo (or any other LEGITIMATE IFBB PRO) in danger of being arrested?

Again, you sound like little more than a disgruntled local level bodybuilder, perhaps one who use roids, enter a natural show, and still got clobbered.

First, top 15, then top 10, now top 6?? Next thing you know, he'll have Sandows on his mantle.

macowy ,,there is no need to argue with you ,,yorue a no body,,i have no time to answer dumbness,,i said here plenty of times i been top of the top in the sport of bodybuilding,,that means 15 and 10 and top 6 on o stage,,evrything i say is written in stone ,,some can face the truth and some done\t,,me ? i couldnt give a shit wether you do something with it or not,,the facts are facts ,,and my mission is achieved every single time i write something on getbig more kids learn what it really takes,,so my mission is chieved

all the so called naturals you claim in your post arenot natural and never been naturals,,they all have problems with the law or on the scope of the law one way or another,,they all go to relegion practices as fake way of saying they are now good people but in reality they quit bodybuilding with shame and with felonny pages that prevent them from getting credit card to even buy furnitures in america and they need to count on their girlfriend or temporary wife

this industry is a lie ,,gh15 just come here and show it to you and you get frastrated every time ,,its minority of people like you who cant live with the facts,,gh15 try to clean bodybuilding and gh15 like in everything he has done through his career will be sucesful in that,,no one on his real name will write anythign anywhere when it comes to what it really takes to even do a reguional competition,,but i can assure you it is drugs drugs drugs and then some more drugs in addition to gym and nutrtition,,

it is hard to answer a no body and you are the exact definition of a no body ,,anyone who can read half sentencese in english can tell gh15 is approved source of information no matter what you think of his or her attitude,,,it is verified daily by 100s yes you hear this right 100s pms messeges and emails to my real email by members and people from industry wether professional or amatuer or even gurus,,

the only reason i dont terminate this gh15 account is that i wanna make sure that when its done this industry is a lot cleaner,,,it will hasppen even if this is cost with another big operation ,,it will happen and all you can do is eat your heart out!

keep nn guessing who gh15 is maybe you will figure one day that he or she were a name you say every single day and woriship every single time you enter the gym
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2008, 07:18:43 PM »
macowy ,,there is no need to argue with you ,,yorue a no body,,i have no time to answer dumbness,,

Your first two lines...........
,i said here plenty of times i been top of the top in the sport of bodybuilding,,that means 15 and 10 and top 6 on o stage,,evrything i say is written in stone ,,some can face the truth and some done\t,,me ? i couldnt give a shit wether you do something with it or not,,the facts are facts ,,and my mission is achieved every single time i write something on getbig more kids learn what it really takes,,so my mission is chieved

all the so called naturals you claim in your post arenot natural and never been naturals,,they all have problems with the law or on the scope of the law one way or another,,they all go to relegion practices as fake way of saying they are now good people but in reality they quit bodybuilding with shame and with felonny pages that prevent them from getting credit card to even buy furnitures in america and they need to count on their girlfriend or temporary wife

this industry is a lie ,,gh15 just come here and show it to you and you get frastrated every time ,,its minority of people like you who cant live with the facts,,gh15 try to clean bodybuilding and gh15 like in everything he has done through his career will be sucesful in that,,no one on his real name will write anythign anywhere when it comes to what it really takes to even do a reguional competition,,but i can assure you it is drugs drugs drugs and then some more drugs in addition to gym and nutrtition,,

it is hard to answer a no body and you are the exact definition of a no body ,,anyone who can read half sentencese in english can tell gh15 is approved source of information no matter what you think of his or her attitude,,,it is verified daily by 100s yes you hear this right 100s pms messeges and emails to my real email by members and people from industry wether professional or amatuer or even gurus,,

the only reason i dont terminate this gh15 account is that i wanna make sure that when its done this industry is a lot cleaner,,,it will hasppen even if this is cost with another big operation ,,it will happen and all you can do is eat your heart out!

keep nn guessing who gh15 is maybe you will figure one day that he or she were a name you say every single day and woriship every single time you enter the gym
The five more paragraphs of shit.......

Make up your mind queerbait.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2008, 08:07:14 PM »
Weren't you and him good buddies at one point or another?
plead the 5th haven;t talked to him since october 2006

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2008, 09:58:50 PM »
50k bail. He wont get any jail time. Jail aint shit anyways.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2008, 10:09:18 PM »

LOL

TrueGrit and danielson are on fire in this thread.
As empty as paradise

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2008, 03:44:08 AM »
macowy ,,there is no need to argue with you ,,yorue a no body,,i have no time to answer dumbness,,i said here plenty of times i been top of the top in the sport of bodybuilding,,that means 15 and 10 and top 6 on o stage,,evrything i say is written in stone ,,some can face the truth and some done\t,,me ? i couldnt give a shit wether you do something with it or not,,the facts are facts ,,and my mission is achieved every single time i write something on getbig more kids learn what it really takes,,so my mission is chieved

Anybody who can read half a sentence in English can see that you can barely spell and pronounce your words correctly. I can see a typo here and there, but good grief!!! This is ridiculous.

I don't care who you are. What you are NOT (nor have you ever been) is a top 10 Olympia finisher. Your grossly mispelled words notwithstanding, you shoot yourself in the foot, yet again. You call the bodybuilding industry a "lie" and have (on multiple occasions) claimed that lying to get over in such is fine.

That is, unless, you think someone is "lying" about their drug-free status. Then, they committed some unpardonable sin. And your fetish seems to be TU winners who get (or are eligible for) pro cards, which is down right ridiculous, considering many of them don't and won't compete as IFBB pros and are no threat at all to a so-called top 10 Olympia placers.

I've yet to see a post of Lee Priest, Milos Sarcev, Shawn Ray, or Bob Chicherillo, complaining about a guy winning the TU and getting his pro card, as a result. But, every time it happens, you pop up with more of your blubbering.

By the way, where's Faildo's rap sheet or that of LaCour? And when did either of them proclaim to be born-again Christians or, if they are, that they became such at the end of their careers, with shame and felony pages? Yep, look at the "shame" that follows Chris Faildo: He won the 2007 TU a few months ago, along with an IFBB pro card (if he wants it), and he has a supplement contract........OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!

And, as asked earlier, how does mentioning that someone can compete at more than 5'10", 170 lbs without drugs put any IFBB pro in danger of being arrested?

Sounds to me as if it's little more than thoughtless stereotypes from a disgruntled local-level competitor.

Here's a word of advice: Before you talk about your lack of time to answer dumbness, LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND USE PROPER GRAMMAR!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2008, 07:14:50 AM »
Anybody who can read half a sentence in English can see that you can barely spell and pronounce your words correctly. I can see a typo here and there, but good grief!!! This is ridiculous.

I don't care who you are. What you are NOT (nor have you ever been) is a top 10 Olympia finisher. Your grossly mispelled words notwithstanding, you shoot yourself in the foot, yet again. You call the bodybuilding industry a "lie" and have (on multiple occasions) claimed that lying to get over in such is fine.

That is, unless, you think someone is "lying" about their drug-free status. Then, they committed some unpardonable sin. And your fetish seems to be TU winners who get (or are eligible for) pro cards, which is down right ridiculous, considering many of them don't and won't compete as IFBB pros and are no threat at all to a so-called top 10 Olympia placers.

I've yet to see a post of Lee Priest, Milos Sarcev, Shawn Ray, or Bob Chicherillo, complaining about a guy winning the TU and getting his pro card, as a result. But, every time it happens, you pop up with more of your blubbering.

By the way, where's Faildo's rap sheet or that of LaCour? And when did either of them proclaim to be born-again Christians or, if they are, that they became such at the end of their careers, with shame and felony pages? Yep, look at the "shame" that follows Chris Faildo: He won the 2007 TU a few months ago, along with an IFBB pro card (if he wants it), and he has a supplement contract........OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!

And, as asked earlier, how does mentioning that someone can compete at more than 5'10", 170 lbs without drugs put any IFBB pro in danger of being arrested?

Sounds to me as if it's little more than thoughtless stereotypes from a disgruntled local-level competitor.

Here's a word of advice: Before you talk about your lack of time to answer dumbness, LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND USE PROPER GRAMMAR!!!

my speling has nothign to do with anything since you friend obvisouly know how to read me quite well and  like to chalenge me,,i like that,,but at least make sure that you know your sport since you really not aware of the sport you so much like,,having a blue star on an internet board doesnt mean shit,,many profesional come here with no star and on other fake names ,,,many competitor come here just to read,,you do your run and you will find out that many come here for the seek of reading and getting information ,,infact many of thme come here directly and indirectly for gh15 words,,

what othr professionals say is their own busines but atleast they are real profesionals not like tu competitors that are fake from a to z and in bwteem,,neverthe less no one that walk around on his real or her real name can tell you freely what it realy takes,,it takes a lot,,soe go into surgeriys,,as in plastic surgeries to add bodyparts inordert to chieve or try to achieve that "alot" part,,

you are disgrace to any knowledgable bodybuilder who come on here because you not only spit sand in their face with your claim that gh15 is not a professiona which he /she  is truly is and been top one for long time,,but the way you spit sand in their faces is via ignoringt reality,,

tom prince
greg k
palumbo
milos sacrev
ken wheeler
the murderer
shari kamali
don long
dim
matarazza
mustaf
the jap
luke wood and its advancing palubolizm
 many many many more including many who died already ,,just too much space to put all those names and there are so many including many girls such as ugly wife..kathy lafrancwhooha,,and many many more who hurt themselves tremendesly by using and overdosing on drugs,,,they are abuders of drugs and little is never enough with them,,,trust me when i say this,,EVERY ONE IN THIS INDUSTRY AND SPORT IS HORMONIZED,,that includes all yoru team universe HEROS,,from my good friend adi rai to fidelo to skippi to a fitness model such as sagi kalev that so many of you ask me if i am for god knows why ,,,all HORMONIZED

macoy,,you are simp;ly frastrated,,you defeniltly have a hand or a fake id of someone who is in the so called natural section of bodybuilding and you are the worst liar here ,,,it is guys like you who ruin the sport that can only exisist with some hormone take ,,,not abuse and misuse like it is today ,,not narcotics,,,but some hormone take must be there inorder to present ANY TYPE OF PHYSIQE THAT WILL BRING PEOPLE IN TO   WATCH SHOWS,,

yes i stad by my claim about the 170lb,,yes i stand by my claim that milos look like a thin boy when he lower the dose and very small vrsion of his former self,,yes i stand by my word that jason cutler wil be exact same and me too if i was off would end up same way,,IT IS THE HUMAN BODY THAT IS NOT MEANT TO HOLD SUCH AMOUNT OF MUSCLE KID,,you need to stop bullcraping around with high english language and start facing reality,,

all the guys you mentioned were either involve with the law as police officers or as fellons and midemenor in one way or another,,there is no need to put rap sheets and ruin their lifes even farther,,,there are many in the sport that live very low and sacrificing a lot inorder to be able to do illegal activities on american grounds,,you know it and i know it,,so stop bring this up ,,,all the ones who walk free are also the ones who lower their head and keep very low profile

face up reality,,gh15 is not going anywhere and the reaily is that this sport will get clean before you have the breath of relief that gh15 is gone,,gh15 will not be gone before this sport clean it self up ,,its started by never letting palumbo become a professiona,,,by kickin out milos ouf of the ifbb ,,by kickin out priest for bad mouthing and lieing so much,,it goes in the right direction ,,i belive it will be cleaned ,,then im out for good and you can breath again friend

fallen angel

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2008, 09:08:24 AM »
If your selling a few hundred dollars worth of anything to people you don't really know, then you deserve to get busted...Anyone looking to do anything illegal has to understand the system before hand...Then just work the system...Its not hard to do...People who get sloppy get busted...Usually by jealous humans...
From morning to night you have to believe that everyone is out to get you one way or another...And if you don't believe it, understand it. And work around it, you will be taking down...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2008, 09:17:33 AM »
my speling has nothign to do with anything since you friend obvisouly know how to read me quite well and  like to chalenge me,,i like that,,but at least make sure that you know your sport since you really not aware of the sport you so much like,,having a blue star on an internet board doesnt mean shit,,many profesional come here with no star and on other fake names ,,,many competitor come here just to read,,you do your run and you will find out that many come here for the seek of reading and getting information ,,infact many of thme come here directly and indirectly for gh15 words,,

what othr professionals say is their own busines but atleast they are real profesionals not like tu competitors that are fake from a to z and in bwteem,,neverthe less no one that walk around on his real or her real name can tell you freely what it realy takes,,it takes a lot,,soe go into surgeriys,,as in plastic surgeries to add bodyparts inordert to chieve or try to achieve that "alot" part,,

you are disgrace to any knowledgable bodybuilder who come on here because you not only spit sand in their face with your claim that gh15 is not a professiona which he /she  is truly is and been top one for long time,,but the way you spit sand in their faces is via ignoringt reality,,

tom prince
greg k
palumbo
milos sacrev
ken wheeler
the murderer
shari kamali
don long
dim
matarazza
mustaf
the jap
luke wood and its advancing palubolizm
 many many many more including many who died already ,,just too much space to put all those names and there are so many including many girls such as ugly wife..kathy lafrancwhooha,,and many many more who hurt themselves tremendesly by using and overdosing on drugs,,,they are abuders of drugs and little is never enough with them,,,trust me when i say this,,EVERY ONE IN THIS INDUSTRY AND SPORT IS HORMONIZED,,that includes all yoru team universe HEROS,,from my good friend adi rai to fidelo to skippi to a fitness model such as sagi kalev that so many of you ask me if i am for god knows why ,,,all HORMONIZED

macoy,,you are simp;ly frastrated,,you defeniltly have a hand or a fake id of someone who is in the so called natural section of bodybuilding and you are the worst liar here ,,,it is guys like you who ruin the sport that can only exisist with some hormone take ,,,not abuse and misuse like it is today ,,not narcotics,,,but some hormone take must be there inorder to present ANY TYPE OF PHYSIQE THAT WILL BRING PEOPLE IN TO   WATCH SHOWS,,

yes i stad by my claim about the 170lb,,yes i stand by my claim that milos look like a thin boy when he lower the dose and very small vrsion of his former self,,yes i stand by my word that jason cutler wil be exact same and me too if i was off would end up same way,,IT IS THE HUMAN BODY THAT IS NOT MEANT TO HOLD SUCH AMOUNT OF MUSCLE KID,,you need to stop bullcraping around with high english language and start facing reality,,

all the guys you mentioned were either involve with the law as police officers or as fellons and midemenor in one way or another,,there is no need to put rap sheets and ruin their lifes even farther,,,there are many in the sport that live very low and sacrificing a lot inorder to be able to do illegal activities on american grounds,,you know it and i know it,,so stop bring this up ,,,all the ones who walk free are also the ones who lower their head and keep very low profile

face up reality,,gh15 is not going anywhere and the reaily is that this sport will get clean before you have the breath of relief that gh15 is gone,,gh15 will not be gone before this sport clean it self up ,,its started by never letting palumbo become a professiona,,,by kickin out milos ouf of the ifbb ,,by kickin out priest for bad mouthing and lieing so much,,it goes in the right direction ,,i belive it will be cleaned ,,then im out for good and you can breath again friend

Your spelling merely belies the tomfoolery you post here on a regular basis.

Again, where are the so-called rap sheets for the TU guys? And how are they walking around with "low profiles" or "in shame"? Yep, poor old Chris Faildo. All he's done is won the TU, become eligible for an IFBB pro card, and he has a supplement contract......OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!

Once again, you assign far too much importance upon yourself. Again, I don't care who you are or whether you continue to post here or not.

That leads me to the latest example of your continuing to deprive yourself of toes: If you are a top-10 MR. OLYMPIA placer (as you've claimed), why are you suggesting that you might be a WOMAN, with the following blurbs:

And this was before you posted these gems of bufoonery:

Make up your mind! Are you a guy or a girl? Which Olympia have you supposedly placed top 15/top 10/top 6?

You would think that someone who has appointed himself as the savior of bodybuilding (as if the woes of such will be cured by an anonymous poster, with delusions of grandeur) might be able to appear as someone of a professional or a mature adult, instead of an infantile teenager who can't even spell "infantile" (or a host of other words).

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2008, 09:42:52 AM »
I hope gh15 doesn't clean up bb .I love looking at the freaks