Author Topic: HAHAHA CHECK THIS KID OUT!!!!!  (Read 5014 times)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: HAHAHA CHECK THIS KID OUT!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2008, 06:49:58 AM »
Reporter "You should take a long hard look at yourself" Kid "I have everyone loves it"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
Spirit of Truth

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2008, 07:26:15 AM »
I usually get bored with over popularized idiots, but this guy is just a riot.
"My glasses are famous."
"Everyone loves it."
hahah, I bet the newscaster was over there to blow him, after he gave her the stick on live tv.  She's probably not used to guy keeping it real on her.
N

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2008, 08:15:45 AM »
As stated previously, I think this kid is fucking hilarious. I really do not think he was being an arrogant wiseass to get "publicity." I bet hes always like that and wasn't going to give into that pompus news reporter who was trying to make him take off his glasses.
X

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2008, 12:20:35 PM »
Rocket you are right on the money, it's great to see someone give it to the current affairs shows. I think he is hilarious.

They go after people, some have even commited suicide because of their actions, so i love it when someone rips into them. I wish it was Tracey GrimJaw god damm she is the uglyist bitch on TV.

His dad (sorry Stepdad  ;)) looked like a fucking douche, did you see his tan? Lucky he cut his holiday early he'd come back looking like Mundine...........

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2008, 12:26:15 PM »
JESUS christ!!! Where do they put these sexy sluts as news reporter's, god damn it, GOD DAMN IT FUCK!!!!!!11111111111

She needs some rly rly big dick to make her bleed and destroy her egg development totally, fucking bitch, fucking bitch ass cocksucking bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2008, 12:46:23 PM »
Haha, i was watching that interview when it was on tv. Couldn't help but laugh. The kid has become the biggest overnight sensation. He's obviously enjoying his 15 mins of fame.

And yes, our news presenters, and women in general, over here in Aus are quite alright ;)
news presenters are allways hot even in pakistan you stupid fuck... thats their qualification for the job- being hot...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2008, 01:30:57 PM »
JESUS christ!!! Where do they put these sexy sluts as news reporter's, god damn it, GOD DAMN IT FUCK!!!!!!11111111111

She needs some rly rly big dick to make her bleed and destroy her egg development totally, fucking bitch, fucking bitch ass cocksucking bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

"rly rly big dick to make her bleed and destroy her egg development totally,"

That is the quote of the fucking day lol.....
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2008, 01:52:57 PM »
news presenters are allways hot even in pakistan you stupid fuck... thats their qualification for the job- being hot...
true... and lets not forget "cock"-tail waitresses ;) my uncle used to be the general manager of a 5-star hotel and he told me that he hired the girls strictly based on their looks, he'd have their resume in hand during the interview, but it was strictly a prop. when they came through the door he'd look them up-n-down and within 2 minutes he knew if they were hired or not. also, he fcked quite a few of them. one of my aunt's friends that used to work with my uncle told her that her brother was a "male slut" :P he's the same uncle that told me, when i was about 16, to bang as many girls as possible ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2008, 05:09:21 PM »
Rocket you are right on the money, it's great to see someone give it to the current affairs shows. I think he is hilarious.

They go after people, some have even commited suicide because of their actions, so i love it when someone rips into them. I wish it was Tracey GrimJaw god damm she is the uglyist bitch on TV.

His dad (sorry Stepdad  ;)) looked like a fucking douche, did you see his tan? Lucky he cut his holiday early he'd come back looking like Mundine...........

Haha yeah, a couple of lobsters flying back down to "discipline" their son knowing full well that there's shit all they can do.

I saw this poll on news.com.au about his punishment with GROUNDING being one of them.  How the hell can you ground a 16 yr old?

I'd say his parents have turned around on the situation, they'll probably be quite happy with him (privately) because he's gone and accidentally turned this debacle into cash prospects.  Plus, most importantly, it doesn't sound as if the house was trashed much atall.

Honestly, I dream of the opportunity that that kid had with that ACA girl.  It is what every self respecting reasonably intelligent person in this country wants, a chance to tell these current affairs dicks just how much of a joke they are.  I remember being with all these women in the lunchroom of my last job and declaring that you were actually getting dumber by the second by watching those shows.. did I get a laugh?  no, I got silence because every one of them is watching them ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2008, 02:00:23 AM »
Part 2, he's having another party in 2 weeks lol

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2008, 02:51:20 AM »
I like how they have very little guts to call him out in this one, its all bullshit friendly.  He has clearly won that battle.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2008, 04:42:25 AM »

he destroyed the host

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2008, 05:00:26 AM »
this is some of the best shit i have ever seen ;D