Author Topic: bunch answered -gh15  (Read 16043 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: bunch answered -gh15
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2008, 01:09:34 PM »
80-90% of the people that train consistently don't look like they've ever touched a weight in their life.
and that's "a fact jack" ;) and speaking of eastern europe, i'm living in eastern europe now coz i work as an english teacher, and i hate to bust your bubble, but it's not much better here... i'd put it at about 75-80%

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2008, 12:54:04 AM »
and that's "a fact jack" ;) and speaking of eastern europe, i'm living in eastern europe now coz i work as an english teacher, and i hate to bust your bubble, but it's not much better here... i'd put it at about 75-80%

Actually, I was comparing athletes. They seem tougher and more able to endure suffering. Also, I think in general they endure hardship and the knocks you get in life more so than Americans. Maybe I'm wrong and things have changed but because the standard of living is so much higher and you pretty much get all you need even if you're poor it would seem more conducive to being lazy, soft and spoiled.

What part are you in? And how are their manners compared to Americans?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2008, 01:23:17 AM »
there is no need to convince anyone for i actuallyu prefer to be known as gh15 god of hormones,,right now gh15 posts is main discussion in all ajor boards on the internet and that was the idea behind gh15,,the fact im a top ifbb professional has nothing to do with what im trying to tell you for it goes in the matuer rank and in the gym rat rank also,,it goes in bodybuilding as a sport and industry,,trust me when i say that no one know who gh15 really is while in reality my name was and is spwed here right and left with admiration for years,,i am a competetive top ifbb competitor,,yes that includes o stage top toer as you like to call it on here,,the smarter guys on here already said my name 10s of times but look at top 6 competitors in last 10 years and you will find me there in this list friend

Vince Taylor!

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2008, 08:48:06 AM »
hahah.........13 year olds in the seventies juiced up. I was teen in the seventies and played football,track and wrestled and no one had access to steroids,let alone have even known about them. I also grew up in the projects.Sure there were plenty of drugs,weed ,acid,speed and mesc,etc. but steroids? Give me a fucking break. We didn't even  start to know about that shit till at least the mid eighties.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2008, 04:02:01 PM »
hahah.........13 year olds in the seventies juiced up. I was teen in the seventies and played football,track and wrestled and no one had access to steroids,let alone have even known about them. I also grew up in the projects.Sure there were plenty of drugs,weed ,acid,speed and mesc,etc. but steroids? Give me a fucking break. We didn't even  start to know about that shit till at least the mid eighties.

not all were in the same boat as you...we all know that guys like arnold and lee priest started juicing in their teens.  and arnold was a teen in the 60s

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2008, 04:03:06 PM »
Actually, I was comparing athletes. They seem tougher and more able to endure suffering. Also, I think in general they endure hardship and the knocks you get in life more so than Americans. Maybe I'm wrong and things have changed but because the standard of living is so much higher and you pretty much get all you need even if you're poor it would seem more conducive to being lazy, soft and spoiled.

What part are you in? And how are their manners compared to Americans?
actually you got a good point! look at those two ukrainain fellas, the kiltchko brothers, one of them held the world heavyweight title in boxing... and he was a white guy, which is even more unbelievable ;D i'm in poland now, and here we got marius pud, in fact i saw this fella hanging outside a club signing autographs not too long ago, he seemed to have bout 6 dudes in his posse 8)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2008, 01:43:43 AM »
not all were in the same boat as you...we all know that guys like arnold and lee priest started juicing in their teens.  and arnold was a teen in the 60s

Priest is in his 30s so his teen years would be in the mid to late 1980s. The kid I was talking about graduated in 1978. I also participated in football, wrestling and track and weight lifting was a very big deal in our school. How much you can bench, squat and over head press earned you bragging rights. No one ever mentioned roids. And I doubt it was because of discretion. We'd talk about everything else just like teens do now and that included drugs that medz mentions. In Hawaii it was just pretty much pot and booze. No one talked about steroids. Hell, I never heard of them until after I graduated high school and started training in a commercial gym. And remember Arnold hung out with older serious bodybuilders immersed in the culture so it would make sense he'd learn about gear at an early age.

I think it is possible for a genetically gifted person, as I believe Derek Kaneshiro was, to be super muscular and strong without drugs. Remember the German kid? I bet gh15 would claim that this baby is on roids because "you never know what goes on behind closed doors." I think gh15 is about 100% right on everything regarding bodybuilding as of 2008 but I think this has also left him a bit jaded. 1970-80s may have been the good old days for human grade gear but you couldn't just buy it off the shelves in Walmart or easily find someone who sold it unless you were deeply plugged in to the bodybuilding culture.

Anyway, this is the kid. All natural bitches!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2004-06-23-baby-muscles_x.htm

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2008, 05:43:36 AM »
in respond to 10s od questions repetetive ones,,here one more time so its clear for every new green and old wrinkled,,also this is my view on majority of contact sports,,here loud and clear with no need to do individual pm

it keep amazes me how freidns here sending pm afgter pm asking same exact questions,, since i know everyone read every single word come out of gh15 name i will write it here louad and clear AGAIN

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE INDUSTRY OF BODYBUILDING WETHER AMATUER OR PROFESSIONAL IS ON MANY TYPE OF HORMONES AND IN MANY CASES OTHER BI PRODUCTS AND IN MANY CASES THE CURSSEE RECREATIONALS THAT IN 99% OF CASES CUASE FOR HIS OR HER ARREST AND JAIL TIME OR FINE TIME AND FOLLOWED BY PROBATION,,

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF PERSON WHO LOOK LIKE ME WETHER SMALLER OR EQUIVELENT OF SAIZE WETHER 190LB OR 290LB ,,ALL HORMONIZED,,,YES EVEN THE ONES YOU THINK ARE NATURAL LIKE THE WHATS HIS NAME LAY NORTON,,ALL HORMONIZED TO SOME DEGREE,,ALL COULDNT AND WOULDNT BE IN GYM IF DIDNT HAVE THE ABILITY TO ADVANCE,,ABILITY TO ADVANCE PAST AGE 24-25 IS A PARALLEL DEPENDENT OF HOW MANY PRODUCTS YOU CAN GET AND HOW LEGIT THEY ARE,,,

please please avoid askin me same question again,,the people you look at and think ummmis this guy take or not are ALWAYS TAKING,,even the people that you think work out real hard as in looking real hard natural workers,,,even they are on constant use of hormone and bi product help,,

naturals are not built even close to 200lb at 5'10 at 6%,,it doesnt work this way ,,,naturals stop at 170lb 5'9 8-10 % if very very lucky and in most cases even they used something to get there but its capable naturally if been doign sports and active all your life,,

please spare yoruself dumb questions and just read what gh15 write hre for im tired answering those questions

goddamn you are dumb. :(

i mean idiotic like. :-\

wow :P

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2008, 11:12:08 AM »
I wonder if gh15 thinks BJ Penn, considered by many to be the most talented pound for pound fighter and who just won the light weight belt last night, is also on steroids. I've know BJ for almost 8 years now and his physique hasn't changed much except he has a tendency to be fatter. Again I think gh is mostly right (and far, far from dumb) about the rampant drug use not only among athletes but among everyday gym rats, teens and housewives but there are some who are just not part of that world. BJ isn't called the prodigy for nothing. He was a wizard on the mat since day one and dominated Jiu-Jitsu and grappling matches before turning to MMA. It takes at least 8-10 years to fight at a black belt level and most never make it no matter how long they train. They may get a black belt if they stick at it long enough but never really fight at that level. BJ got a black belt in less than 5 years and as a newly minted black belt went on to be the only American to this day to win his class as a Black Belt in the Mundials, the biggest Jiu-Jitsu tounament in the world. Some are just talented and never really consider turning to drugs.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2008, 12:39:50 PM »
G15- Please overdose and die.
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2008, 01:10:03 PM »
G15- Please overdose and die.

Ouch! Talk about a tough crowd.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2008, 02:10:33 PM »
benz ,,you know when gh15 get to satch boogie its the end of axio right? time is ticking like a bomb

So gh15 is a narc?

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2008, 03:23:39 PM »
i

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF PERSON WHO LOOK LIKE ME WETHER SMALLER OR EQUIVELENT OF SAIZE WETHER 190LB OR 290LB ,,ALL HORMONIZED,,,YES EVEN THE ONES YOU THINK ARE NATURAL LIKE THE WHATS HIS NAME LAY NORTON,,ALL HORMONIZED TO SOME DEGREE,,ALL COULDNT AND WOULDNT BE IN GYM IF DIDNT HAVE THE ABILITY TO ADVANCE,,ABILITY TO ADVANCE PAST AGE 24-25 IS A PARALLEL DEPENDENT OF HOW MANY PRODUCTS YOU CAN GET AND HOW LEGIT THEY ARE,,,

please please avoid askin me same question again,,the people you look at and think ummmis this guy take or not are ALWAYS TAKING,,even the people that you think work out real hard as in looking real hard natural workers,,,even they are on constant use of hormone and bi product help,,

naturals are not built even close to 200lb at 5'10 at 6%,,it doesnt work this way ,,,naturals stop at 170lb 5'9 8-10 % if very very lucky and in most cases even they used something to get there but its capable naturally if been doign sports and active all your life,,

please spare yoruself dumb questions and just read what gh15 write hre for im tired answering those questions

WAIT!  ARe you trying to say Layne Norton thinks he is smarter than the rest of us? hahahaha :P

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2008, 12:25:10 AM »
Vince Taylor!
Def' not - Vince is a mate of mine and MUCH more professional.