Author Topic: Alti and Ronnie officially over as 12/27/07  (Read 48363 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Alti and Ronnie officially over as 12/27/07
« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2008, 09:29:05 PM »
yeah there great at acting like christians huh stavios

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #176 on: January 15, 2008, 09:29:15 PM »
Is Mark Dugdale the only faithful "christian" who doesnt sleep around on his wife?

Are most christians hypocrites?

Im pretty sure fornicating is sin....

How do you know that Mark is faithful?  He seems like a very respectable man, but at the same time, I thought that about Ronnie.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #177 on: January 15, 2008, 09:31:49 PM »
Ronnie = Mid life crisis worse than the Arvillas.

Impossible. 

No one has a mid-life crisis worse than the Arvillas!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Stavios

« Reply #178 on: January 15, 2008, 09:32:23 PM »
yeah there great at acting like christians huh stavios

religions are fucking stupid if you ask me

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2008, 09:33:03 PM »
It's pretty obvious why Ronnie lost the Olympia in 06 and 07 - he sinned very badly.

Team Yates

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2008, 09:33:15 PM »
I hate "christians"

So do I. 

I think the early Roman emporers had the right idea with the lions.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2008, 09:35:21 PM »
Matt C said:
How do you know that Mark is faithful?  He seems like a very respectable man, but at the same time, I thought that about Ronnie.

Matt...havnt you noticed that him and his wife were always together at the Olympia Expo? They hung out together and never left each others' side or hung out with other people and had each other for company?

Thats what I call a partnership and marriage. On the previews for Driven, I can see how passionate these two people are about each other and their daughters and their love for God...

For one thing, I dont think Dugdale would put himself in that situation by being alone with another female except for his wife...At the "Driven" promotion party at Max Muscle, they were both together...

I met Dugdale and he seemed to me very humble and a man that is all about his wife and kids...

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2008, 09:37:57 PM »
Matt C said:
Matt...havnt you noticed that him and his wife were always together at the Olympia Expo? They hung out together and never left each others' side or hung out with other people and had each other for company?

Thats what I call a partnership and marriage. On the previews for Driven, I can see how passionate these two people are about each other and their daughters and their love for God...

For one thing, I dont think Dugdale would put himself in that situation by being alone with another female except for his wife...At the "Driven" promotion party at Max Muscle, they were both together...

I met Dugdale and he seemed to me very humble and a man that is all about his wife and kids...

I noticed that about Mark and his wife also.  Note that non-religious people are more faithful to their wife, commit less crime, and are underrepresented on death row compared to Christians.  Epic empirical evidence proving that "good Christian morals" don't amount to very much.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2008, 09:39:54 PM »
what about the so-called gay for pay videos dugdale was in................those are some quality religious vidoes there!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2008, 09:45:31 PM »
what about the so-called gay for pay videos dugdale was in................those are some quality religious vidoes there!

His story is that he hadn't researched the company and wasn't aware that they targeted a predominantly homosexual demographic.

I would say two things about that: because he is so successful running his company, why would he need to do G4P anyway?  Also, Mark is a very busy guy and it is totally possible he wouldn't research a company's background first.  But then again, when the name of the company is "GAY MUSCLE VIDEOS STARRING G4P BODYBUILDERS TARGETED TO GAY MEN WHO LIKE SEEING G4P BODYBUILDERS IN GAY VIDEOS BY A G4P COMPANY" that would be the tip off in my book.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2008, 09:54:54 PM »
Although Ronnie straight shitted on me...believe me, I'm not here to shit on him. I know, I'm crazy huh? if this had been 5 years ago I probably would've done a Columbine on his ass. Funny, I can still find some humor.... I always said that God blessed me with so much patience and kindness. I'm crazy, but the nicest people you will ever come across! I've been through a lot, and this is just another tragic event in my life.Everything happens for a reason. And through all this I hope Ronnie found what he was looking for, and to him and the Mrs......The very best! Now am I going to the wedding....HELL FUCKIN NO!!!!!!
 Thanks to all my friends for the love and support , and the strangers on Getbig, that are feeling my pain.... Don't worry, or feel sorry for me...Life goes on!!!! ;)

Alti, you're a class act and a strong woman.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2008, 09:55:12 PM »
shit, let a playa play

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2008, 09:58:05 PM »
he had monica too?

E
   Frick'n tramp >:(
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2008, 09:58:18 PM »
shit, let a playa play spread STDs

Fixed.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2008, 10:00:54 PM »
If true, that's a pretty sh!tty way to break off a 6-year relationship

Anyone know Ronnie's version?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2008, 10:04:52 PM »
If true, that's a pretty sh!tty way to break off a 6-year relationship

Anyone know Ronnie's version?

Someone has to paraphrase Ronnie's reply here ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2008, 10:09:42 PM »
dugdale had no idea that musclegallery.com was a gay site.

when he agreed to pose in hot pink shorts for $, he didn't have internet access, and took their word for it.  That was back in 2005, when not everyone had the web.

so leave the guy alone.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2008, 10:12:43 PM »
I noticed that about Mark and his wife also.  Note that non-religious people are more faithful to their wife, commit less crime, and are underrepresented on death row compared to Christians.  Epic empirical evidence proving that "good Christian morals" don't amount to very much.  :-\

here we go with the anti christians pulling out their moral cards

so when an atheist does something wrong, its ok, because he isnt breaking his belief system ::)

but if a christian does something wrong, the atheists go after them.

matt c we know your a great person without religion. please tell us why you need to prove us of this ALL THE TIME. you dont need a degree in psychology to know why

Stavios

« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2008, 10:17:40 PM »

so when an atheist does something wrong, its ok, because he isnt breaking his belief system ::)

matt c we know your a great person without religion. please tell us why you need to prove us of this ALL THE TIME. you dont need a degree in psychology to know why

Matt likes to be a smartass  ;D

I hope he stays like this cause it makes me laugh  :D

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #194 on: January 15, 2008, 10:18:57 PM »
"Christianity" is nothing but a belief system handed down by parents/family - as soon as one starts recognizing this, true enlightenment is soon to follow.  IMO, inherited beliefs hinder an individual's progression.  It's sad people put Ronnie up on this pedestal because he's a great bodybuilder and calls himself a Christian; I respect the man's genetic gifts and work ethic, but this obviously doesn't make him a great person.  From what I understand, Ronnie has at least a couple of kids out of wedlock already.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2008, 10:19:23 PM »

As a christian, you yourself should be critical of people who pretend to be so and are exposed obviously being far from it. 

This has nothing to do with the validity of a certain action.  Its about people who pretend to be religious, whilst doing questionable things.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2008, 10:24:24 PM »
well if you do a search of christianity you will see that the devil/satan was a regular person, he was actually the leader named nero in rome.  With his killing of christians he became known as satan or a devil.  The mark of the beast 666, actually translates in hebrew as NERO.......hence, christianity is nothing but a belief held by humans that defected from jewish religion..........I believe in a higher power but all this christianity stuff has got to go.............just because someone is a christian it gives them no right to be critical of another person and vice versa, but thats what christians do...they focus on the sins of other individuals instead of curbing the sin in their own lives.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2008, 10:28:21 PM »
well if you do a search of christianity you will see that the devil/satan was a regular person, he was actually the leader named nero in rome.  With his killing of christians he became known as satan or a devil.  The mark of the beast 666, actually translates in hebrew as NERO.......hence, christianity is nothing but a belief held by humans that defected from jewish religion..........I believe in a higher power but all this christianity stuff has got to go.............just because someone is a christian it gives them no right to be critical of another person and vice versa, but thats what christians do...they focus on the sins of other individuals instead of curbing the sin in their own lives.

It doesn't have to go anywhere, Christianity keeps stupid people from being overly immoral.   Its a means to an end.  Only when it affects your life should you give a shit.

Idiots withOUT Jesus = Danger.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2008, 10:31:59 PM »

Actually, non-religious people (atheists, agnostics, rationalists, etc) don't make a claim one way another about their actions breaking a particular belief system.

Our point is that it is the religious people who make claims about having a particular standard to be judged against, constantly shove it down our throats, and in the meantime break their moral code constantly all the while judging us for not following a system which they don't even follow.  This doesn't apply to all Christians, but certainly applies to Ronnie (using drugs which both violate the law of the land, and fall under "vanity", cheating on Alti), and numerous other "Christians".  Although there are so many contradictions in the bible, technically you can get away with being selectively Christian and find some passage in the bible to justify it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2008, 10:34:55 PM »
hey matt, maybe you should become associate pastor at your church.............or say fuk it all and move to Los Angeles!