Author Topic: whats up fellows  (Read 7486 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: whats up fellows
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2008, 04:16:43 PM »
Is that the lab owner that when they came to bust him he shot himself instead of having to talk?

TEAM Nasser

4thAD

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2008, 07:33:50 AM »
Is that the lab owner that when they came to bust him he shot himself instead of having to talk?

Yes that is him, but he had been arrested and bonded out. The good brother had a lot of other things going on in his life as well.

4thAD

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2008, 07:35:21 AM »
hey brother... how the heck are you? I have been out of the game for a while.... you know what DIV says though, once you go to the darkside, you are gone for good

Oh yeah. Ive been good bro. Good to see you back.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2008, 10:42:21 AM »
the weird thing is that the owner of the Lab the package came from, God bless his soul, is dead, so when they showed up, I thought for sure they would arrest me... at any rate, it scared the shit out of me and my wife was pretty upset. She had previously just let me do my own thing and understood i am a bodybuilder and use roids... well she is a smart girl and understands that its not that big a deal, but when DEA came, it was basicallythe end of the rope for her... she just made me assure her that i had learned my lesson... the DEA guys ere not really too bad.. i was just freaked out.... i mean, i live in a nice neighborhood and i came home from work and next thing you know they ree knocking on the door....

Dude, that would have freaked me out too! My girl is tolerrant as well but that would not have been cool.

Bet the bastards did not even leave you the "pack" you ordered? Sure all the cops involved in Raw Deal have their medicine cabinets filled at home now.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2008, 01:12:47 PM »
BULLSHIT....

i have nothing against john but if the DEA comes and knocks on your door with a pack that has your name on it, they aren't going to turn around and leave empty handed.

but i'll give john the benefit of the doubt.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2008, 02:08:54 PM »
whats up boys.... long time no talk.. how is everyone?

......return of the Voodoo Child

Get busy child.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2008, 02:18:06 PM »
So Johnny...how long you sticking around for now?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2008, 04:43:35 PM »
i have nothing against john but if the DEA comes and knocks on your door with a pack that has your name on it, they aren't going to turn around and leave empty handed.

8)

listen man, i know it sounds like bullshit, and in fact that fucking zeek guy told a similar story about 2 DEA coming to his house a ouple  years ago on here, and I ragged on his ass forever, but this is really what happened. Did you hear what I said? MY PACKAGE WAS SETTING IN THE GENPHARMA HOUSE WHEN HE GOT BUSTED. He sent me a tracking number and then I never got my package, so i knew what happened. i cleaned house. 2 of them came and they had the package in a plastic bag. they were both nice for the most part. They had my wife driver license photocopy and mine, and they also had a search warrant and arrest warrant.  They kept telling me that they didnt want to take me to jail, and they just wanted information. i basically told them that i knew nothing and that even if I ever did use steroids that I am done with it now. i was prepared to go to jail before talking. i asked them  if they were going to arrest me or not and they finally left.

Bro I was broken down a bit about Chris death. I knew him on a first name basis and had been friends with him for a couple years. i appreciate you saying you give me the benefit of the doubt, but to even be questioned about this hurts my feelings. I have nothing to prove and if anyone doesn't believ me, they can fuck off. I still care enough to say that people should be very careful and I personally wouldn't touch domestic right now if I were any of you. This is the truth, every word of it. You can take it or leave it, but I mentioned it for the benefit of everyone in here. QWith things the way they are, I dont think tjis is any time for joking. At least if what happened to me happened to any of you, You would realize it is no joke.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2008, 04:55:23 PM »

8)

bro anothher thing is that when people hear DEA they think they have to come from Washington or Langley or some shit, but these guys pulled up in an Excursion and they were from the local DEA office. These fuckers have local offices all over the place and I live in a huge city... the damn office is actually right downtown close to my condo...
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2008, 05:19:54 PM »
Yeah even though they had a package with his name on it does not mean they can do anything, he did not have possesion of it.  Did they show you the arrest warrant and search warrant?  Cause if they went through the trouble of getting them, don't think they could have had an arrest warrant though, they probally would have executed them.

Will say kind of surprised they did not execute the search warrant if they really had one?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2008, 05:24:16 PM »
why would you use your real name?

Because then you'd add another offense to the list.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2008, 05:24:58 PM »
John, Check your PM's.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2008, 07:08:11 PM »
Yeah even though they had a package with his name on it does not mean they can do anything, he did not have possesion of it.  Did they show you the arrest warrant and search warrant?  Cause if they went through the trouble of getting them, don't think they could have had an arrest warrant though, they probally would have executed them.

Will say kind of surprised they did not execute the search warrant if they really had one?

they dfinitely had a search warrant because they showed it to me and it was signed by a judge. they didnt execute the warrant. I believe its because the bust of genpharma was public information so they figured anybody in their right mind would have cleaned house, which i did. I am still not sure about the arrest warrant but I asked them if they had one and they said yes. They knew where I worked and that scared the shit out of me too. They told me that there was no reason to ruin my life over a few bottles. They said they could charge me with a felony.... look, i dont want to rehash the shit all over again... it sucked a big dick and i just cant believe you guys think I would make it up... what the fuck would I want to make it up for? I work 50 hours a week and train 12 hours a week..come on guys.....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2008, 07:11:29 PM »

I told them this very thing by the way, that they couldnt arrest me because i didnt have possession, and they told me they have a warrant because they have email records (which they did because they had genpharmas email and were responding to them, ask whitewidow) that show me placing orders for illegal substances...i dont know if this would have held up in court and I dont want to know
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2008, 08:06:22 PM »
they dfinitely had a search warrant because they showed it to me and it was signed by a judge. they didnt execute the warrant. I believe its because the bust of genpharma was public information so they figured anybody in their right mind would have cleaned house, which i did. I am still not sure about the arrest warrant but I asked them if they had one and they said yes. They knew where I worked and that scared the shit out of me too. They told me that there was no reason to ruin my life over a few bottles. They said they could charge me with a felony.... look, i dont want to rehash the shit all over again... it sucked a big dick and i just cant believe you guys think I would make it up... what the fuck would I want to make it up for? I work 50 hours a week and train 12 hours a week..come on guys.....

I dont think you made it up.  Was just trying to figure out more of it.  But yeah i can believe you would want to just let it go.

A bud of mine a while ago, not related to this recent stuff, got a visit from DEA once while at work.  They asked him some questions, scared him and went away.  It was about some orders he had made.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2008, 08:07:25 PM »
bjbf! long time brotha, haven talked to you in forever, i remember you saved me from gettin ripped off bro

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2008, 08:32:57 PM »
Question, who knows the maximum punishment for simple possession? I've heard several things and have read bit and pieces in a few article in the past but I've never been 100% clear on this.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2008, 08:36:23 PM »
That's a good question, Steroids are a schedule III drug right?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2008, 08:38:27 PM »
That's a good question, Steroids are a schedule III drug right?
Yes but there are some weird things about the law itself. For instance with other schedule 3 drugs simple possession is a big deal. With AAS, possession is only illegal without a prescription...so technically it's not illegal to possess, but rather to distribute. How does this change things if it does?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2008, 08:49:10 PM »
Yes but there are some weird things about the law itself. For instance with other schedule 3 drugs simple possession is a big deal. With AAS, possession is only illegal without a prescription...so technically it's not illegal to possess, but rather to distribute. How does this change things if it does?

Right because I believe one could claim that using say testosterone is for self medication whereas you can't really claim that with Heroin.  I know there are state laws in addition to federal laws and they differ from state to state.  Like Medicinal Marijuana is legal at the state level here in Cali but it's still a federal crime.  And I'm not really sure to be honest how that's handled, but I believe federal regulations would supersede any state mandates if it was a big enough case.  Simple possession is something I honestly don't know about.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2008, 08:59:06 PM »

The way to get around this is to go on HRT.

With a legal script, your testosterone wouldn't be questioned and you're liable to be left alone.

.....of course it all depends on how big your stash is.

As far as Bigjohn goes, I have no reason to disbelief him.

Chris had several orders that hadn't been shipped yet at the time of his suicide.

.......even I had no idea he was dealing with addiction.   :-X

DIV

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2008, 06:21:13 AM »
listen man, i know it sounds like bullshit, and in fact that fucking zeek guy told a similar story about 2 DEA coming to his house a ouple  years ago on here, and I ragged on his ass forever, but this is really what happened. Did you hear what I said? MY PACKAGE WAS SETTING IN THE GENPHARMA HOUSE WHEN HE GOT BUSTED. He sent me a tracking number and then I never got my package, so i knew what happened. i cleaned house. 2 of them came and they had the package in a plastic bag. they were both nice for the most part. They had my wife driver license photocopy and mine, and they also had a search warrant and arrest warrant.  They kept telling me that they didnt want to take me to jail, and they just wanted information. i basically told them that i knew nothing and that even if I ever did use steroids that I am done with it now. i was prepared to go to jail before talking. i asked them  if they were going to arrest me or not and they finally left.

Bro I was broken down a bit about Chris death. I knew him on a first name basis and had been friends with him for a couple years. i appreciate you saying you give me the benefit of the doubt, but to even be questioned about this hurts my feelings. I have nothing to prove and if anyone doesn't believ me, they can fuck off. I still care enough to say that people should be very careful and I personally wouldn't touch domestic right now if I were any of you. This is the truth, every word of it. You can take it or leave it, but I mentioned it for the benefit of everyone in here. QWith things the way they are, I dont think tjis is any time for joking. At least if what happened to me happened to any of you, You would realize it is no joke.
::)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2008, 10:50:43 AM »
Question, who knows the maximum punishment for simple possession? I've heard several things and have read bit and pieces in a few article in the past but I've never been 100% clear on this.

i always didnt worry about odering and all that shit cause i figured it is just simple possession, but remember that when you order steroids from another state or country, you are commiting a FEDERAL OFFENSE because you are commiting a crime across state lines.... if you still a piece of gum in florida, and then drive it across the state line into Georgia and sell it, it is a federal charge of trafficking in stolen property
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2008, 01:10:26 PM »

i always didnt worry about odering and all that shit cause i figured it is just simple possession, but remember that when you order steroids from another state or country, you are commiting a FEDERAL OFFENSE because you are commiting a crime across state lines.... if you still a piece of gum in florida, and then drive it across the state line into Georgia and sell it, it is a federal charge of trafficking in stolen property

How much was the order you placed with Chris, the one left at his place after it was raided?

DIV

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2008, 02:48:34 PM »
How much was the order you placed with Chris, the one left at his place after it was raided?

DIV

it was only a couple bottles of test, a bottle of deca, and some d-bol..... it wasnt really shit....it was about a $250.00 order
ah yeah Im a voodo child