Author Topic: Phil Heath Preview Pics & Video  (Read 29212 times)

joelocal

Re: Heath Game Over Preview?
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2008, 08:14:10 PM »
I think he is a pretty handsome dude

Not saying he's not, just noticing the big difference.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2008, 08:14:54 PM »
absolutely

His arms are at least.. They actaully look bigger to me..

Stavios

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2008, 08:17:13 PM »
Not saying he's not, just noticing the big difference.

I don't think it's the insulin tho.

that's definitly the GH that cause the jaw growth. I think it looks cool myself  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2008, 08:19:13 PM »
I don't think it's the insulin tho.

that's definitly the GH that cause the jaw growth. I think it looks cool myself  ;D

Anything to help you justify taking it, eh?

Stavios

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »
Anything to help you justify taking it, eh?

No steroids are bad for the health, I am completly aware of it. I just don't give a fuck

I prefer to do everything that I want and lose 10 years of my life then live 10 years longer without doing what I wanted

just the way I see it

joelocal

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2008, 08:25:26 PM »
No steroids are bad for the health, I am completly aware of it. I just don't give a fuck

I prefer to do everything that I want and lose 10 years of my life then live 10 years longer without doing what I wanted

just the way I see it

When you're about 25 or 30 you will see things a bit differently, I guaranty it.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2008, 08:31:02 PM »
Now thats what I call improvements.

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2008, 08:31:29 PM »
When you're about 25 or 30 you will see things a bit differently, I guaranty it.

Maybe Joe, you are right.
I guess when I'll have a wife and a kid, things will be different but for now I can't change how I think

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2008, 08:40:09 PM »
 phil looks good.. but, i will have to say that he is 5 weeks out guys.. he should be bigger and fuller.. but, he comes in only 8 pounds heavier than the arnold last year.. standing next to the big boys will be just as hard as it was at the 07 asc.. he will have to be a 240 pounds on stage to be very impressive.. i would bet that he will be 228 pounds or so.. he is going to lose needed size in the next 4 weeks.. he looks great right now... but, he will need another very productive off season to add the needed size for a serious contender for the asc or o.. but, the ironman should be fairly easy walk for him..

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2008, 08:43:02 PM »
Isaac, You are a master at your craft! Great photos!!

Phil looks amazing! Im rooting for him to win!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2008, 08:43:58 PM »
All Drugs...........I like it. ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2008, 08:44:46 PM »
phil looks good.. but, i will have to say that he is 5 weeks out guys.. he should be bigger and fuller.. but, he comes in only 8 pounds heavier than the arnold last year.. standing next to the big boys will be just as hard as it was at the 07 asc.. he will have to be a 240 pounds on stage to be very impressive.. i would bet that he will be 228 pounds or so.. he is going to lose needed size in the next 4 weeks.. he looks great right now... but, he will need another very productive off season to add the needed size for a serious contender for the asc or o..

Define "serious contender".  Top three?  I think that is realistic.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

AVBG

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2008, 08:48:52 PM »
When Heath wins the Ironman he'll be hard to stop at the Arnold (Vic or no Vic).

Stavios

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2008, 08:51:26 PM »
When Heath wins the Ironman he'll be hard to stop at the Arnold (Vic or no Vic).

very true my man

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2008, 09:00:28 PM »
Same training, same diet, different drug blend.  Congrats on finding all the drugs that work for you. ::)  These guys are a shot away from being 170lbs, big deal. ::)  Yes, good genetics for drugs.
N

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2008, 09:03:04 PM »
Same training, same diet, different drug blend.  Congrats on finding all the drugs that work for you. ::)  These guys are a shot away from being 170lbs, big deal. ::)  Yes, good genetics for drugs.

I agree it has more to do with good genetic response to drugs than anything else.  I think 170 shredded off drugs makes sense also.  That said, Phil's excellent structure does not come in a vial (pretty well everything else does, lol, but that applies to all bodybuilders, not just Phil).
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stavios

« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2008, 09:04:57 PM »
if I looked like Phil, I would have already banged all the fitness bitches in the world

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2008, 09:21:10 PM »
phil looks good.. but, i will have to say that he is 5 weeks out guys.. he should be bigger and fuller.. but, he comes in only 8 pounds heavier than the arnold last year.. standing next to the big boys will be just as hard as it was at the 07 asc.. he will have to be a 240 pounds on stage to be very impressive.. i would bet that he will be 228 pounds or so.. he is going to lose needed size in the next 4 weeks.. he looks great right now... but, he will need another very productive off season to add the needed size for a serious contender for the asc or o.. but, the ironman should be fairly easy walk for him..

I really dont think hes gonna be no where near 228 on stage... He looks 270 in the first pic and lean! I dont think hes gonna drop 20 more pounds until the show...

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2008, 09:23:51 PM »

He should be bigger and fuller??? Are you joking?? For someone thats probably depleting as is, he looks pretty dam full to me...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2008, 09:26:51 PM »
looks great but still doesn't look as good as the guys from the 90's

E
E

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2008, 09:27:59 PM »
looks great but still doesn't look as good as the guys from the 90's

E

I think that he does Earl

let's wait till he gets really ripped

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2008, 09:28:26 PM »
holy fuck!   phil heath is the man!

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2008, 09:55:48 PM »
nder98 reread my post.. i said he should be bigger and fuller at 5 weeks out.. the pic show him at 5 weeks out.. he wont deplete for a while.. also, he is 240 pounds in the pics.. in 5 weeks he will be 228 or there abouts,, also his buddy on this board issac has also stated that he will be roughly 228 pound or so on the day of the show.. so, in 4 weeks he will drop 12 pounds or so..  he is no where near 270 pounds.. 240 is what is listed on flex magazine where the pic originated..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2008, 10:33:13 PM »

you got that right. 

however i dont think stavios has to worry too much.  *IF* steroids do reduce the lifespan a bit, by the time he's an old man in 40 years, the medicine will be there to fix damn near anything.  Plus, since the planet is going to hell in a handbasket anyway, old age seems less and less exciting anyway lol...

Stavios

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2008, 10:36:57 PM »
you got that right. 

however i dont think stavios has to worry too much.  *IF* steroids do reduce the lifespan a bit, by the time he's an old man in 40 years, the medicine will be there to fix damn near anything.  Plus, since the planet is going to hell in a handbasket anyway, old age seems less and less exciting anyway lol...

well you know, when I see old people I don't get what is so exiting about living until 100 or even 80 years old

seems like a loooooooonnng boring life