Author Topic: Victor out of Arnold Classic?!  (Read 3585 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: Victor out of Arnold Classic?!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 10:17:13 AM »
The official story is that 911 was conducted by 19 men.

By definition, a crime involving more than one men is a conspiracy.

By the official definition, it was a conspiracy.

This is a common mistake - poeple just yell "conspiracy!" without using it correctly.
  Are you referring to the 67% of Americans, and the 911 commissioners themselves, who are calling for a second investigation?

HAHAHAHA sorry I figured everyone would know what I meant and I wouldn't have to thoroughly explain it as if you were all 2nd graders.

A second investigation doesn't mean there was a internal plot by our own administration ;)
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2008, 10:19:50 AM »
And you have been outed now on two different boards for playing the skin flute...Your fooling noone buddy...No grudge against Victor...I just think his physique is awful...Awesome back for sure...But his other body parts are really starting to look stupid my gay little friend...Sure he won the Arnold but look how retarded Cutler looks and he won the olympia...Its really not the point...

Bottom line is his Oil usage is becoming way to obvious to be considered one of the best in the business and your complete denial of being a homo is equally as obvious...

Show me some kind of solid proof or even evidence and maybe I will start to pay attention to the drivel you're spouting off.
I

Melvin

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2008, 02:03:09 AM »
6 weeks till the AC.  Alot of good competitors going for the title.  Fights are coming at the AC and I hope you all will be there to see it.  Nobody gonna lay down in this show.  Everyone I believe will put the effort in.  We will see what happens guys.   :o

Marvelous

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2008, 02:05:54 AM »
6 weeks till the AC.  Alot of good competitors going for the title.  Fights are coming at the AC and I hope you all will be there to see it.  Nobody gonna lay down in this show.  Everyone I believe will put the effort in.  We will see what happens guys.   :o

Marvelous

Melvin I want you or Toney to win this thing bro.  Make me proud.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2008, 02:06:14 AM »

Marvelous

Good to hear from you Melvin. Yes it will be an awesome line up. Do you have any predictions on where you might place? Your definietly in with a shot of winning the title.
No doubt about it...

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2008, 02:17:39 AM »
TEAM PHIL HEATH!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2008, 01:51:16 PM »

Show me some kind of solid proof or even evidence and maybe I will start to pay attention to the drivel you're spouting off.

Show me proof that Steve Belchman is a fag...Other then your personal escapeds with him...

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2008, 02:03:29 PM »

Marvelous

Nail your conditioning, come in dry and it all yours to win.
I