Author Topic: What do you think of this?  (Read 3885 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
What do you think of this?
« on: January 17, 2008, 02:30:37 PM »
 ???
Z

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: What do you think of this?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 02:34:25 PM »
I think it doesnt do anything to cover the gayness you flaunt all over getbig.

Jason

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 02:36:23 PM »
I'd fuck her hard if she asked me.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 02:37:45 PM »
I'd fuck her hard if she asked me was a dude.

faggg

Jason

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 02:39:51 PM »
is pegg a closet homosexual?

a man that leaves his family to spend time with other men in another country... and when he comes home seeks up other men to "lift" with them...

i dont know, sounds pretty gay to me!
Z

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 02:42:05 PM »
Who is this person?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 02:43:02 PM »
ava cowen perhaps....

i think dzullboy dated her :-\

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 02:44:05 PM »
awesome ass :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 02:44:27 PM »
ava cowen perhaps....

he should tell us more about her!

i saw some photos of her from the front with abs tho, not sure what to think of that

so i used the ass shot
Z

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 02:44:47 PM »
transvestite?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 02:45:57 PM »
transvestite?

do you care? You would fuck a dog if you had one

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 02:46:28 PM »
ava cowen perhaps....

Alot of people have.   :-X
?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 02:46:44 PM »
he should tell us more about her!

i saw some photos of her from the front with abs tho, not sure what to think of that

so i used the ass shot

You did right Bluto, a man that doesn't like ass is not a man but a pussy

:D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »

whats wrong with that?

i dont think it's right that beautiful girls only date very few guys

why not share
Z

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2008, 03:02:40 PM »
whats wrong with that?

i dont think it's right that beautiful girls only date very few guys

why not share
She reads this forum quite heavily. Trust me...prolly' reading right now as we type. Quick story about Ava. Cliff Notes:

Last ASC. A buddy of mine from Chicago was there. Okay? He's big into MySpace. I don't know jack shit about MySpace but anyway so he and her correspond through MySpace, right? Okay. So... He walks past her and she see's him first and she says..."OMG! You're Paul so and so from MySpace. You're like my number 4! " They start chatting and rapping and they exchange numbers. So he's all geeked. He's now thinking he's gonna fuck the bitch before the weekend is over. Literally a couple hours laster she starts TEXT MESSAGING him and they go back and forth 'text-flirting'. She's inviting himto Afterparties, asking him 'where are u?' just going back and forth.

So. He's thinking now for sure he got this one in the bag. It's a done deal. No question about it. So he shows up to some Afterparty she was at(Not Club Karma) and he tries to get up on that shit. She was real stand-offish. She lays it on him...

"Paul. Listen...will you join my fan club on my website? It's only $19.99/month. If you put down $20 you can open an account to my site. You'd get complete access to my latest photos and blogs. What do you say? I just need your credit card information etc..."

He declined. Right? When she pretty much figured out he wasn't going to join her website she totally 100% completely ignored him the rest of the night, weekend, everything. As if it was all a figment of his imagination.

I give her 30 minutes and she'll be replying to my post.
?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 03:04:47 PM »
She reads this forum quite heavily. Trust me...prolly' reading right now as we type. Quick story about Ava. Cliff Notes:

Last ASC. A buddy of mine from Chicago was there. Okay? He's big into MySpace. I don't know jack shit about MySpace but anyway so he and her correspond through MySpace, right? Okay. So... He walks past her and she see's him first and she says..."OMG! You're Paul so and so from MySpace. You're like my number 4! " They start chatting and rapping and they exchange numbers. So he's all geeked. He's now thinking he's gonna fuck the bitch before the weekend is over. Literally a couple hours laster she starts TEXT MESSAGING him and they go back and forth 'text-flirting'. She's inviting himto Afterparties, asking him 'where are u?' just going back and forth.

So. He's thinking now for sure he got this one in the bag. It's a done deal. No question about it. So he shows up to some Afterparty she was at(Not Club Karma) and he tries to get up on that shit. She was real stand-offish. She lays it on him...

"Paul. Listen...will you join my fan club on my website? It's only $19.99/month. If you put down $20 you can open an account to my site. You'd get complete access to my latest photos and blogs. What do you say? I just need your credit card information etc..."

He declined. Right? When she pretty much figured out he wasn't going to join her website she totally 100% completely ignored him the rest of the night, weekend, everything. As if it was all a figment of his imagination.

Sounds as if she is from the same camp as bethany carter howlllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllll lett.  Real classy woman, for sure.

Jason

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2008, 03:11:44 PM »

Yup! Bethany "Bark At The Moon'' Carter Hooooooowwwwwwwllllllett!  -Praise be her name.
?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2008, 03:14:54 PM »
Yup! Bethany "Bark At The Moon'' dog faced gremlin Carter Hooooooowwwwwwwllllllett!  -Praise be her name.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2008, 03:16:46 PM »

did u mean shawn ray was one of em?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2008, 03:23:26 PM »

I don't think so. Shawn never hit that. I don't know if Shawn is down with white biznitches. Wait...he's successful so yea, he probaby is.  It must suck to be employed by a company that forbids you to POST here.
?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2008, 03:41:51 PM »
Sweet.
If a tranny - only a load on it's face.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2008, 03:45:14 PM »
is pegg a closet homosexual?

a man that leaves his family to spend time with other men in another country... and when he comes home seeks up other men to "lift" with them...

i dont know, sounds pretty gay to me!

show some respect fag.  JP is a hero.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2008, 03:46:15 PM »
I don't think so. Shawn never hit that. I don't know if Shawn is down with white biznitches. Wait...he's successful so yea, he probaby is.  It must suck to be employed by a company that forbids you to POST here.

Are you saying what I think you are saying?  Ray is "successful"? 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »
show some respect fag.  JP is a hero.

it's called heroism now to spend time with other men in a far-away land?  ::)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2008, 03:54:21 PM »

what do you think of her ass in that picture?
Z