Author Topic: Matt C is misguided  (Read 2584 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Matt C is misguided
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2008, 07:44:22 PM »
HIV is lethal.  It kills you.  

How can something be "twice as lethal"?  Does it kill you twice?

While we're on the topic... Can a girl be "twice as pregnant"?  "Kinda pregnant"?
haha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2008, 07:45:39 PM »
I've been reading this board for a long time, amusing myself with the antics of Goodrum, Basile, Squadfather, DeBussey, True Adonis and all the rest. Thank you for all the laughs. I've never felt compelled to post untill reading some of the responses to the wounded soldier from Iraq, especially those from Matt C. Although he seems fairly intelligent, his opinions are quite uninformed. Along with being very knowledgable and well connected in the sport of bodybuilding for over 25 years, I also have close family  that are intelligence operatives in several foreign countries. What Matt C doesn't comprehend is there are well funded middle east factions that already have access to Nuclear weapons and have scientists funded by oil money that already have created genetically modified strains of plague viruses that no one has any immunity to. Unlike the Russians who actually are concerned about having their country and all it's people destroyed in a nuclear counterstrike, the Islamic fanatics have no such fear. They place no value on their life in this world or on anyone else's. They will not hesitate to use these weapons and it will happen soon. Look around the world-eastern Europe, the Phillipines, Indonesia, they all have problems with the Muslim fanatics there as well. Was the Iraq war handled properly? No, of course not. Matt C, you may think you're safe in Canada, but I have news for you..the Fallout and the biological weapons can easily migrate to where you live. What is needed is all the civilized countries to form a coalition of the their best fighters and destroy Islamic terrorism wherever it's rears it's hideous head. Ok, we can get back to bodybuilding now.

When I first saw a thread called "MattC is misguided", I thought you were gonna talk about his blatant homosexual tendencies.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2008, 07:58:38 PM »
Our government gives the general public info just like the old bodybuilding mazines never talked about the pro's heavy drug use. We were supposed to believe that Weider protein was responsible for their physiques. Do you think the masses have ever been given all the true reasons we enter a war? Yes the oil had a lot to do with this one, but hardly the only reason. It's way scarier than that and my original point is that MattC was insulting Jason who was over there fighting against individuals that are little more than highly dangerous Trangenic Chimps. Actually the chimp is superior because he lacks a warped ideology.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2008, 08:02:11 PM »
Our government gives the general public info just like the old bodybuilding mazines never talked about the pro's heavy drug use. We were supposed to believe that Weider protein was responsible for their physiques. Do you think the masses have ever been given all the true reasons we enter a war? Yes the oil had a lot to do with this one, but hardly the only reason. It's way scarier than that and my original point is that MattC was insulting Jason who was over there fighting against individuals that are little more than highly dangerous Trangenic Chimps. Actually the chimp is superior because he lacks a warped ideology.

Do you have an opinion about MattC's fetish for shaved muscular dudes posting in thongs?  I personally find it disgusting.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2008, 08:05:20 PM »
This guy says he knows people, you better believe him....Or is it that he is a govt sponsored gimick, combing the boards? This is insanity folks...extremist muslim fanatic scientists? straight out of the twilight zone....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2008, 08:05:22 PM »
Actually the chimp is superior because he lacks a warped ideology.
Awesome. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2008, 08:05:49 PM »
Do you have an opinion about MattC's fetish for shaved muscular dudes posting in thongs?  I personally find it disgusting.

I also agree that "Posting" in thongs is highly repulsive and only a deviant would commit such an act.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2008, 08:11:09 PM »
This guy says he knows people, you better believe him....Or is it that he is a govt sponsored gimick, combing the boards? This is insanity folks...extremist muslim fanatic scientists? straight out of the twilight zone....

Who said the scientists were actually Muslims? Maybe they just work for the highest bidder. As far as the Twilight zone is concerned, Rod Serling was the guy who turned Larry Scott on to Dianabol

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2008, 08:22:14 PM »
actually, from what I've seen on the news, they can only do it once.

LOL!!!

It's nice to have a thread dedicated to this in the main board and I hope Hedgehog a mod doesn't move it (EDIT: it got moved before I even posted this reply.  ::)).  It's not appropriate for me to post my opinions in other threads, for example the one dedicated to Jason's service with the military.

To start off, how can you be sure the intelligence that is gathered is accurate?

Attached is a picture of a friend of a friend:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2008, 08:28:10 PM »
Matt, like I said, you seem to be an intelligent guy, so I respect your opinions on a certain intellectual level. But you seem to be of the opinion that America has invaded the country of these peacefull benign people when the truth is the Islamic fanatics are currently in conflict with countries in Eastern Europe, Indonesia, the phillipines, etc. Is everyone just picking on them, or is it they have a primitive ideology and can not peacefully co-habitate with the rest of the civilized world?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2008, 08:31:15 PM »
Matt C claims to be intelligent. Which usually, not always, tells you that someone is a wee bit insecure.

Generally a good lad.

But whenever it comes down to any serious discussion, and he claims he's gonna "win" the debate easily, he somehow finds a way to run out of arguments.

Eg, awhile back he was arguing that all drugs should be made legal. He also claimed that he could "beat anyone in an argument about legalization of drugs".

I asked, how about drugs that are addictive, such as meth. What if they were legal, and available to minors.

To this, he had no answer. ;)

A reasonably bright kid IMO. 8)

H
As empty as paradise

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2008, 10:46:11 PM »
Matt C claims to be intelligent. Which usually, not always, tells you that someone is a wee bit insecure.

It's not a sign of insecurity because I don't boast about my intelligence.  Generally speaking, I only bring it up when I am getting attacked or when called out.

PS - yes, meth should be available, but only to adults, along with all other drugs.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2008, 01:03:01 AM »
Warrior Code- The pakistani scientists have made the most advances with the biological weapons-one big project they are working on is a modified airborne contagious form of HIV aids virus, but much quicker acting and twice as lethal. Also a modified strain of Ebola with adelivery system that can be put into water supply.

If what you say is correct, such a strain would help to eradicate AIDs from our society. The quicker a virus acts, the sooner we can diagnose and treat it. If it is twice as lethal (whatever that means) the faster it kills it's victims, and the less chance there is of it spreading. A virus that manifests itself and kills it's victime within 6 months has a much shorter life span, and infects less people than a slow acting one that takes 4 years to show up, and 20 years to kill it's victim. An infected host can only infect others for 6 months. Whereas the one we have now... how many more people can one person infect if they have 20 yrs in which to do it?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2008, 09:58:04 AM »
If what you say is correct, such a strain would help to eradicate AIDs from our society. The quicker a virus acts, the sooner we can diagnose and treat it. If it is twice as lethal (whatever that means) the faster it kills it's victims, and the less chance there is of it spreading. A virus that manifests itself and kills it's victime within 6 months has a much shorter life span, and infects less people than a slow acting one that takes 4 years to show up, and 20 years to kill it's victim. An infected host can only infect others for 6 months. Whereas the one we have now... how many more people can one person infect if they have 20 yrs in which to do it?
Twice as lethal means that its death rate is twice as high so if the original kills say 30% the new virus kills 60% of the people who contract it and yes the faster a virus act the less chance it has to spread but if its airborne or perhaps can survive without a host for a certain amount of time the amount of people that are infected by it grows. Take a look at the flu as opposed to HIV alot more people have contracted the flu than HIV but if HIV was as contagious as the flu think on the epidemic we would be facing,

That being said the U.S. in all honesty probably has a butt load more biological agents the worst of which is probably a engineered small pox bug