Author Topic: clen out  (Read 5063 times)

4thAD

Re: clen out
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 12:35:02 AM »
yea iknow eca is the best alternative but here is the problem, i would hate to go through all the hassle of testing positive for ephedrine, then being suspended while they do testing and give me one week to take another ua all b/c of eca... and all the while losing money b/c im not at work while further drug testing is goin on......... you know

I use ECA all the time and I am tested regularly, and have never come up positive. If the test should come up positive they will do further tests to isolate the drug before turning it into your company. They almost never come up with false positives anymore and turn them in with out running the proper tests. To many law suits and companies having to pay large sum of back pay. Good luck with what ever choice you make brotha.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 07:11:51 AM »
I was talking about dnp....ignorant to even suggest someone to use it....very bad choice. And if u guys keep telling newbies to do their own research first u have to stop wondering why there are the same 20 people posting here for the past 8 years. The newbies questions should be answered in detail and specific because that'swhy they come here : they think they can vind here people with expirience and knowledge who can sum up for them15 hours of clueless reading researching on the net. Especially the mods : drop the superior attitude and take the time to answer even the most ignorant questions , clearly and in detail . The newbies who don't know nor do they understand, are the ones who need to be offered insight even if the questin asked is for the milllionth time....: what is t3 ? Just my thoughts on what's going on.
It's kind of up to each mod...I can't and won't speak for the others. Personally, I usually answer just about every queston asked...even the ones that are repeated day in and day out. Now, if there is another thread on the same page with the same question in it already answered, I usually don't reply to it 2x...why would anyone do that?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 09:09:31 AM »
I was talking about dnp....ignorant to even suggest someone to use it....very bad choice. And if u guys keep telling newbies to do their own research first u have to stop wondering why there are the same 20 people posting here for the past 8 years. The newbies questions should be answered in detail and specific because that'swhy they come here : they think they can vind here people with expirience and knowledge who can sum up for them15 hours of clueless reading researching on the net. Especially the mods : drop the superior attitude and take the time to answer even the most ignorant questions , clearly and in detail . The newbies who don't know nor do they understand, are the ones who need to be offered insight even if the questin asked is for the milllionth time....: what is t3 ? Just my thoughts on what's going on.

I see your point, but there are DNP links readily available for even the most naive of users....

Everyone SHOULD be an adult here.

I stressed that DNP is something he should consider at his own risk.

If someone doesn't have the common sense to understand what that means and read up on it themselves, there's not much I can do.

If they're liable to drop a few caps of DNP because I recommended it on a forum, they're just as likely to overdose on another drug or get hit by a bus.   :-\

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 07:15:30 PM »
haha i love div's straight up answers, and dont worry guys like i said div knows me and knows i dont just jump on anything he or anyone says, i have already read up on dnp before even posting this question, i do understand though that some new guys to this board are just lookin for the quick answer and will do anything someone says, hell just go look at anabolicminds.com ;)

i think im goin to go with a good eca stack, maybe one of the ones that is already dosed out together, i know just gettin each 3 is prob the cheapest but man after having to take all your vitamins meals etc etc sometiems enough is enough, a little convenience is in order. so if anyone seen some good deals online hit me up