Author Topic: do women actually find HUGE, muscular men attractive?  (Read 23581 times)

AKR

• Getbig II
  • Nobody moves the IRON like me, IRON is my bitch
do women actually find HUGE, muscular men attractive?
« on: January 17, 2008, 09:37:06 PM »
i'm just curious to see what women think about thoses guys that just get HUGE (i.e. ronnie coleman). as a straight guy, i think it looks terrible once they start looking like monsters, and the few women i've talked to think the same. now, i'm taking into account that there might be more women here that are into bigger guys, as some of you are (or striving to be) probably quite muscular yourself. i don't really know if the two would go hand in hand, but the fact that you're on a bodybuilding website sets your apart from the average female. so, if you would, please give me your opinion, plus the average opinion of your female friends that aren't into body building/weight lifting. thanks

B

Stavios

Re: do women actually find HUGE, muscular men attractive?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 09:39:03 PM »
it depends

there are a lot of huge motherfuckers at my gym and women find them ugly but one of them has a lot of charm and could bang any woman in the gym

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 09:40:46 PM »

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 09:41:34 PM »
NeverTrustABlonde

i was thinking the same thing
are you delusional?

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 09:44:59 PM »
It's very, very hard to speak for the whole of womankind.

I think we can generalize and say that a majority of women do not like the huge, roided look and only a handful dig the modern pro look.  There are exceptions: fitness chicks who live in the gym become used to the look and many like it...some trailer park types love the bouncer look.

Most women profess to like an in shape type guy and when magazines have polls they always pick the swimmer's physique.

However, probably all looks are better than the fatass look. Although some women prefer even this to the disgusting HGH gutted creatures that shamefully pass for modern body builders. A really classy type woman never picks a muscleman..but a slut will.
O

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 10:15:47 PM »
Keep telling yourself you'll bang LESS chicks as a big builder hahahaha

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 10:22:41 PM »
No one is saying losing fat and getting muscular will make you less attractive. In fact, it will no doubt make you more attractive to a certain type.

It's a question of degree..Also, a body will only take you so far..women are just as attracted to a decent face as a good body..more so probably.

Nothing will save you if you're fucking ugly.
O

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 11:07:41 PM »
well the rumor is ronnie has a few kids to different women so he must do ok 8)

E
E

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 11:32:10 PM »
Well you have guys that like freaky bodybuilding women so I'd assume there's women that like huge freaky men.  Most women find bodybuilders bigger than Stan McQuay or Frank Zane to be really disgusting.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 02:04:58 AM »
see thats where everyone fucks up, you spoke to a women about men bigger then you, heck obviously she said she dont like em.

Ever been on a date with a blonde and she asked you what color hair do you prefer on your girl, what did you say, blonde bingo.

Wonder when ronnies asks a girl if she prefers his size or more smaller cut up guys what she says?

So how do you know what women like, well action speaks louder than words, but for one there are hot women walking around with fatsoz and losers and skinny guys and short guys but at least here in NY many huge guys walk around with perfect 10's, then again many slobs here walk around with perfect 10's too

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 03:11:39 AM »
From what I gather women like fit guys... ie. the guys on the cover of Muscle & Fitness and etc. not Flex or MD type of guys..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 06:27:54 AM »
i'm just curious to see what women think about thoses guys that just get HUGE (i.e. ronnie coleman). as a straight guy, i think it looks terrible once they start looking like monsters, and the few women i've talked to think the same. now, i'm taking into account that there might be more women here that are into bigger guys, as some of you are (or striving to be) probably quite muscular yourself. i don't really know if the two would go hand in hand, but the fact that you're on a bodybuilding website sets your apart from the average female. so, if you would, please give me your opinion, plus the average opinion of your female friends that aren't into body building/weight lifting. thanks

for the millionth time....yes, women do find it attractive, they tell you that they love your 182 pound skinny/fat "physique" but when your back is turned they're drooling at the 5'9" 282 pound muscle monster.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2008, 06:37:34 AM »
For fucking - I guess 90%.
Though most females, that ain't fitness junkies themselves, would never want to live with one freaky mofo -> little understanding/interest/acceptance for training, food, tanning, shaving, etc.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2008, 06:38:21 AM »
for the millionth time....yes, women do find it attractive, they tell you that they love your 182 pound skinny/fat "physique" but when your back is turned they're drooling at the 5'9" 282 222 pound muscle monster.

Fixed.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 06:38:29 AM »
WOW, this topic AGAIN! I think any bodybuilding board/forum you go on, you can never escape this topic!
X

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 06:42:14 AM »
NeverTrustABlonde

i was thinking the same thing

WOW, this topic AGAIN! I think any bodybuilding board/forum you go on, you can never escape this topic!

LOL some of us have been on this board too long.  We need a sticky thread/forum of "frequently asked questions by newbies."  :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2008, 06:45:25 AM »
No one is saying losing fat and getting muscular will make you less attractive. In fact, it will no doubt make you more attractive to a certain type.

It's a question of degree..Also, a body will only take you so far..women are just as attracted to a decent face as a good body..more so probably.

Nothing will save you if you're fucking ugly.

That's not true in gay life. I've seen a lot of ugly guys get by on the meat market based on their bodies.  They knew they were ugly and decided to do something about it: they developed a heavily muscled physique.  Guess what...?  It worked.  Now they are viable.

More ugly guys should work out and cycle.  :D

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2008, 06:47:48 AM »
big bobs finds nasser attractive.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 06:48:20 AM »
Bay - with you guys it's all about the holes. You look at each other and 1 second later you're fucking.

O

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 06:50:49 AM »
Bay - with you guys it's all about the holes. You look at each other and 1 second later you're fucking.

hahahaha, "you guys", ok "true grit". ;)

AllisonEthier

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2008, 06:54:15 AM »

Nope.  Too hard, too lumpy, just right for me is athletic but still a little squishy.
As much as I like being hard, and lean, and mean, sometimes the leanness of my own body scares me.
I am sure my husband likes me a bit more....you know....loveable.

A.
A.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2008, 06:55:00 AM »

Yep. No imagination. Same staff over and over,again and agin.............. :-\

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2008, 06:59:35 AM »
Yep. No imagination. Same staff over and over,again and agin.............. :-\

That's just the way it is on forums. It's a sign that you're hitting the internet too hard when you keep seeing the same shit over and over.

I'm surprised there isn't a thread about masturbation and its effect on test levels on the front page.
O

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2008, 07:04:38 AM »
Fuck that, I am turning this thread into a titty thread, since this topic has been discuseed over and over on EVERY bodybuilding board!

you just made my year with that Carmella shot, you're my hero, i'll now have a deflated ball sack for the rest of the year.