Author Topic: pm queston inreagrd to bigjonblues  (Read 4917 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: pm queston inreagrd to bigjonblues
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2008, 06:59:45 PM »
the bens kid,,actually dont look into him it doesnt matter to me,, he may try to ruin ed radio show since ed is a known name in bodybuilding circles and he is up for getting attention so if i was ed i wouldbe careful when it comes to that kid,,neverthe less its internet and gossip board so he can do whatever he wants,,freedom of speech is no problem with gh15
are you a terrorist?

bench

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2008, 07:26:19 PM »
Its official GH 15 rambles more than Valentino.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2008, 07:33:47 PM »
Did bigjohn really kill himself?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2008, 07:56:49 PM »
twice.

bench

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2008, 08:28:19 PM »
No, the owner of GenPharma Labs killed himself...this is a completly differant person.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2008, 01:59:29 PM »
I am bigjohn_bluesfan and I have never treated anyone on these boards with anything less than integrity in the 4+ years I have been on here. What happened to Chris from Genpharma is unfortunate. We all should be careful and be suspicious of those we do not know. I posted what happened to me simply for the benefit of others, so that perhaps they would be safer and have an idea of what LE is actually doing. I'm sorry some of you have taken this offensively and tried to turn it into something it isn't. I am not and never have been involved in the purchase or distribution of narcotics. Sarcastically, I have sometimes advocated the use of marijuana in conjunction with steroids as being a good practice. I have personally used marijuana from time to time as a stress reducer and appetite stimulant. This should in no way be confused with any other type of recreational drug use or distribution that has been mentioned in this thread.

i would also like to address the comment about ordering alot of orders in small amounts and using real names. You (GH 15) know nothing of what types of orders I allegedly made or the values of the orders. And the idea that everyone is better ordering using a fake name is preposterous. The DEA had a legal document with my IP address on it. If you think they can't tie you back to orders you made just because you used a fake name, you are dumber than you act. I do not wish to engage in slamming other fellows in these forums. In my opinion, those who do this are truley the ones who need to be "looked into." It seems you (GH 15) are always looking to ellicit a response, which in my opinion is quite suspicious.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2008, 02:11:55 PM »
gh15 was asked to elaborate on bigjohnbluesfan situation in regards to personal user of hormones as seen on steroid board,,

there is no elaboration needed but here is where and how it is

any one who got visited from operation 2007 was and is connected to dealers or is a dealer,,those guys including bigjohn bought many many times and were very good clients in the 1000s of dollars orders ,,,it may be 500$ one order but multiply it by another 100 order done before ,,,bluejon is a pretty dumb fella that uses real names and real adreses ,,bigjon is the reason why this ioperation was started to begin with,,people like big john should be banned from the industry and the sport as a whole,,

dea is going for suppliers and their chains of conection which know the dealer and purchaed from him many times before ,,dea dont waste even one cent on yuo as a personal user unless you been doing interesting orders and contributed enormously to the illegal underground garbage that was going on 2000-2007 era,,

personal users of hormones are safe,,as long as hormones are ordered safely and descretely they are very safe because many of them are le themselves,,the ones who get in trouble have lots of trouble from before hand and are the ones who are femiliar with the probations and with recreationals from beforehand

i dismiss bigjohm and bless the moment that other selfish individual commited a suicide for when someone kill himself there is always a lot more behind the story,,it is not the hormone garbage it is the produictigon of drugs like meth and heroin and cocaine ,selling of painkiller and ghbs ,,all risk and contribute to death of other people ,,good people ,,in society,,

this garbage had to be clean and now you only see traces of it such as bigjonblueeyes

also, one more thing for the benefit of those who read this GH15 manifesto: do not think for one minute that you are safe if you are just a personal user. This is bullshit. I know several guys from my city who got traced to internet orders and were popped with possession charges. The only reason (in my opinion) these guys did not arrest me is because #1 I had no prior criminal history #2 the dealer is dead #3 I question there ability to charge me with possession when I didnt have the package. I know one guy who lives 4 blocks from me who got a controlled delivery and was busted after opening the package. I dont know who this clown is posting this shit (GH15) but I would be very suspicious of his motive.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2008, 03:09:14 PM »
4+ years on american soil and doing business with rotten underground garbage fake substances from china that you put into your body not knowing what they are and then not only remain small and underdeveloped but also dont understand why you get in trouble.....you my friend should be banned and eliminated from any board on internet you are on if the board is on american grounds! international boards i guess you are ok but even there i would be very leary of let you participate if i had anything to do with those places

you come here and talking out of your ass as usually with the cases of drug users that involves weed and other recreational drugs,,if you read very carefully the gh15 bible you would understand that fake name is not what gh15 was talking about friend

i will write it in capital so your slow brain understands better so the clown gh15 can put light on your dark brain

you are on america grouunds and that means you should  NOTordr underground garbage period,,if you decided to order for personal use a limited amount of hormones you do it as follows

you order to your girlfriends momas sisters apartment out of a wireless laptop computer with no isp provider and make sure the computer doesnt belong to you,,,you then give a fake name and make sure you are not the one who send money to anyone ,,it is very easy to do and thats called descrete personal orders that are done daily by law officers themselves to improve their own performance,,people order sex toys this way too and many other personal hobbies ,,,as long as its not huting society you will be ok and you would have been ok if followed those rules,,,YOU DID NOT ,,dont come here ansd talk bullcrap,,

the reason you got in trouble is because you were sloppy ,,you had many orders,,,you were ordering to a huose from a fixed desk top and isp provider,,you ordered substabnces from china that are in many cases not what they said to be as in recreationals and posion,,

the ip has nothing to do with anything,,if you "never ordered a thing" there would be no one to get anything and no one that would care to follow the path,,there are big fish to fry that can not do this kind of activities that kept for personal smal use of hormones and those bigger fish spend too much money inorder to do things right,,those bigger fish are guys like you and many other underground garbage operators,,those were the only ones who got busted and only ones the dea in america care for!

THE DEA AND FDA IS US THE PEOPLE ,,WE ARE THE ONES WHO BUSTED YOU AND KNOCK ON THE DORR OF THE DEALER!,,PLAY BY THE RULES AND YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO BE A BODYBUILDER LIKE JASON CUTLER ,,,LIKE DEX JACKSON,,LIKE BRANCH WARREN,,LIKE PHIL HEATH,,,IF YOU PLAYED BY THE RULED YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT ALONE WITH ZERO PROBLEMS,,YOU DID BUSINESS WITH SHADY PEOPLE ,,YOU DID LOTS OF BUSINESS WITH SHADY PEOPLE ,,THOSE SHADY PEOPLE DID OVER 500K PROFIT A YEAR AVOIDING TAXES ,,AND YOU WERE PART OF COLLATERAL DAMAGE

so next time you call gh15 names make sure you know yoru shit mr 4 + years in the game....what game ?? you got in with the underground garbage and left with it,,the fact you talk about weed to begin with should bann you from any forim you ever step in beside a weed forum

this got to be a joke
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2008, 03:18:41 PM »
4+ years on american soil and doing business with rotten underground garbage fake substances from china that you put into your body not knowing what they are and then not only remain small and underdeveloped but also dont understand why you get in trouble

I'll only respond to this part...John can respond to the rest.

I've told you this already...perhaps you forgot. Besides, if you are as connected as you say you are, you'd already know this.

GenPharma's products were not made with chinease garbage...everyone who dealt with GPL knew this. GPL also carried a full line of Human Grade, every item under the sun, every name brand out there. Yes, GPL had their own UG line of products, personally, for the most part, all I used form the UG line of GPL was tren, EQ and a few random things he sent for me to compare to the human grade version. For instance, about 2yrs ago he started making his own test-cyp that he claimed was identical to the UpJohn test cyp. I tried it, it wasn't bad...I don't think it was perfect, but pretty damn close.

GH15, you seem to hold a lot of animosity towards GenPharma Labs. Makes me wonder if some how you were either bothered by legitimate competition by someone who had one of the largest private list of customers out there. I say private because he did not source out on source related boards. About 3 or 4yrs ago he did this for a few months but quickly realized this was a bad move and shut that down.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2008, 03:21:44 PM »
gh15 i see you talk a lot about chinese stuff, sounds like you do know some of these factories, right? I would like to see some solid statements, because i have plans to visit a chemicals factory near shanghai in september, which is producing some nice stuff. Do you need the name so you can give us a solid & truth speech about it?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2008, 03:27:35 PM »
I'll only respond to this part...John can respond to the rest.

I've told you this already...perhaps you forgot. Besides, if you are as connected as you say you are, you'd already know this.

GenPharma's products were not made with chinease garbage...everyone who dealt with GPL knew this. GPL also carried a full line of Human Grade, every item under the sun, every name brand out there. Yes, GPL had their own UG line of products, personally, for the most part, all I used form the UG line of GPL was tren, EQ and a few random things he sent for me to compare to the human grade version. For instance, about 2yrs ago he started making his own test-cyp that he claimed was identical to the UpJohn test cyp. I tried it, it wasn't bad...I don't think it was perfect, but pretty damn close.

GH15, you seem to hold a lot of animosity towards GenPharma Labs. Makes me wonder if some how you were either bothered by legitimate competition by someone who had one of the largest private list of customers out there. I say private because he did not source out on source related boards. About 3 or 4yrs ago he did this for a few months but quickly realized this was a bad move and shut that down.

i dont know the person and dont wanna know the person ,,he commited suicide and for me those are the worst most cowerd people on the planet,,those people are not worth of a single second of my time or any others time,,when someone kills himself and have the courage to do so...in 99% of cases he will have the courage to put posion or play with fire in vials that is "producred" by him ,,,it all came from china,,like that bunk axio crap also come from china as in oroigin sources of poweders,,,china ruin every good thing america does ,,china is posion and the people who deal with china are morons,,

you do not commit suicide and leave other to carry your barden ,,you do not do it! i dont care what garbage you sold you just dont do it,,you only go to this extreme when you are involved in very very very bad things,,and even then many wont do it out of compassion to their families,,

this thing is straight out person who didnt care,,on internet erry one is bro of everyone,,there is no bris ,,you all blubber like bunch of 80 year old ladies when get busted by agents,,the reason is there is no bro when it comes to real life,,in the last 7 years in particular many people A LOT MORE THAN YOU KNOW ABOUT ARNOLD JUNIOR,, GOT INTO HOSPITAL DUE TO THE USE OF UNDERGROUND CHINEASE GARBAGE,,im tellin you this because i know it ,,those cases were followed and reported and they are cloing on 5000 in number! the insurance companies were involved too,,

everything is done with a reason behind it,,the american goverment is NOT STUPID,,they let you live but when you are going into the criminal aspect too deep as in selling and doing the "bulk whatever you feel like deal",,,they will interfer and stop it

they have the moral authority to make sure their people are safe,,this goverment is us the people!
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2008, 03:29:04 PM »
gh15 i see you talk a lot about chinese stuff, sounds like you do know some of these factories, right? I would like to see some solid statements, because i have plans to visit a chemicals factory near shanghai in september, which is producing some nice stuff. Do you need the name so you can give us a solid & truth speech about it?

i hate china ,,i dont like them they are enemies of usa ,,and even europe cant stand them,,i have nothing to do with theiri garbage,,im with american on any subject including this
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2008, 03:34:39 PM »
i hate china ,,i dont like them they are enemies of usa ,,and even europe cant stand them,,i have nothing to do with theiri garbage,,im with american on any subject including this

You are also an enemy of america. If we look at your past posts we can see how much you love america (all americans are dugaddicts, remember?), and also how much you dont like people who is more succesful than you.

You are not with america and your comment clearly state that you have never been/know anything about china.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2008, 03:35:07 PM »
i dont know the person and dont wanna know the person ,,he commited suicide and for me those are the worst most cowerd people on the planet,,those people are not worth of a single second of my time or any others time,,when someone kills himself and have the courage to do so...in 99% of cases he will have the courage to put posion or play with fire in vials that is "producred" by him ,,,it all came from china,,like that bunk axio crap also come from china as in oroigin sources of poweders,,,china ruin every good thing america does ,,china is posion and the people who deal with china are morons,,

you do not commit suicide and leave other to carry your barden ,,you do not do it! i dont care what garbage you sold you just dont do it,,you only go to this extreme when you are involved in very very very bad things,,and even then many wont do it out of compassion to their families,,

I've told you several times that the powders did not come from china. At one point on here you relented and took my word on it...why the change of heart?

You want to know why he killed himself? It had nothing to do with getting busted...he was only looking at 2.5yrs in prison max...propably would have only done 6-8months.

If you want to know why he killed himself, send me a PM and I'll explain via PM. I'm not posting it on the open board.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2008, 03:40:05 PM »

this thing is straight out person who didnt care,,on internet erry one is bro of everyone,,there is no bris ,,you all blubber like bunch of 80 year old ladies when get busted by agents,,the reason is there is no bro when it comes to real life,,in the last 7 years in particular many people A LOT MORE THAN YOU KNOW ABOUT ARNOLD JUNIOR,, GOT INTO HOSPITAL DUE TO THE USE OF UNDERGROUND CHINEASE GARBAGE,,im tellin you this because i know it ,,those cases were followed and reported and they are cloing on 5000 in number! the insurance companies were involved too,,

everything is done with a reason behind it,,the american goverment is NOT STUPID,,they let you live but when you are going into the criminal aspect too deep as in selling and doing the "bulk whatever you feel like deal",,,they will interfer and stop it

they have the moral authority to make sure their people are safe,,this goverment is us the people!

GH15, please keep posting because with every post, any hope that you have the least bit of education diminishes.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2008, 03:42:07 PM »
I've told you several times that the powders did not come from china. At one point on here you relented and took my word on it...why the change of heart?

You want to know why he killed himself? It had nothing to do with getting busted...he was only looking at 2.5yrs in prison max...propably would have only done 6-8months.

If you want to know why he killed himself, send me a PM and I'll explain via PM. I'm not posting it on the open board.

AJ, i have known you for quite a while, and I am well aware of your good character. This GH15 guy is obviously a loser and a waste of human flesh. I don't think we should continue to encourage his verbal masturbation.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2008, 03:51:44 PM »
look ,,,this is the way gh15 sees it,,i really could care less what bigjob says since he is burnt when it comes to hormones,,there got to be a lot more than 1 vial of testosterone for anyone to give anyone a visit,,tsut me on thast i know the visitors!
arnold junior,,well arnold jiunior i got some respect twards,,so i understand where he come from but still i dont have a need to hear about people that sit in hell now,,for me suicide = hell

thats the way i see it ,,its gosspip and opinion board and that is just the way i see it,,999,999 out of 1million people every saingle day are safely using hormones ,,legit human grade hormones every single day 365 days a year,,the only 1 who have the problems is the ones who was greedy and played a game invlolving narcotics pain killers known around the world as recreational drugs,,the only one who has the problems is the one who make 100k a month profit with tax invasion on us grounds,,those guys are femiliar with the word probation as i told you before,,they dont get to underground hormones out of no where,,

this is MY opinion and say about it
fallen angel

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2008, 03:56:00 PM »
look ,,,this is the way gh15 sees it,,i really could care less what bigjob says since he is burnt when it comes to hormones,,there got to be a lot more than 1 vial of testosterone for anyone to give anyone a visit,,tsut me on thast i know the visitors!
arnold junior,,well arnold jiunior i got some respect twards,,so i understand where he come from but still i dont have a need to hear about people that sit in hell now,,for me suicide = hell

thats the way i see it ,,its gosspip and opinion board and that is just the way i see it,,999,999 out of 1million people every saingle day are safely using hormones ,,legit human grade hormones every single day 365 days a year,,the only 1 who have the problems is the ones who was greedy and played a game invlolving narcotics pain killers known around the world as recreational drugs,,the only one who has the problems is the one who make 100k a month profit with tax invasion on us grounds,,those guys are femiliar with the word probation as i told you before,,they dont get to underground hormones out of no where,,

this is MY opinion and say about it
Hey bro when you say "i know the visitors" what does that mean? are you a narc or have you been busted before?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2008, 04:02:16 PM »
i told you before my 2 best friends are dea agents,,you make what you want out of it,,also you cant be narc and you cant be busted when you never used hormones and only talk about it on gossip board on the internet ,,told you before inorder to make internet words reality you have to take action in the real world ,,there got to be an actual activity in the real world outside the internet followed closely by goverment,,goverment only care about the big picture i told you this many times before,,

if you are 20you can talk from morning to evening on internet and nothing will happen unless you decided to visit this 17 year old and act on yoru words,,it is truw to any country around the world not only america,,got to be a reality connected to the internet inorder for anything to move,,it also got to be worth of the move and that means in most cases a profit of over 50k a month or in that zone since then the goverment can take what you own and all the operation become worthy of its sources

you spend money to gain even more money,,thats how it works in everything
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2008, 04:04:29 PM »
gh15, how much per year do you spend on underaged asian scat porn?

Don't you think it is wrong of you to crack one out to minors?

In America that is illegal, you will be visited you sick bastard!!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2008, 04:06:04 PM »
i told you before my 2 best friends are dea agents,,you make what you want out of it,,also you cant be narc and you cant be busted when you never used hormones and only talk about it on gossip board on the internet ,,told you before inorder to make internet words reality you have to take action in the real world ,,there got to be an actual activity in the real world outside the internet followed closely by goverment,,goverment only care about the big picture i told you this many times before,,

if you are 20you can talk from morning to evening on internet and nothing will happen unless you decided to visit this 17 year old and act on yoru words,,it is truw to any country around the world not only america,,got to be a reality connected to the internet inorder for anything to move,,it also got to be worth of the move and that means in most cases a profit of over 50k a month or in that zone since then the goverment can take what you own and all the operation become worthy of its sources

you spend money to gain even more money,,thats how it works in everything
So you saying you are top 10 mr O competitor is also fantasy as you are writing it on the G&O board?  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2008, 04:16:53 PM »
i said before that everything gh15 writes is fantazy and an internet imagination written out of his or her momas basement since gh15 him or herself dont have money to pay for internet service,,east europe is cold and poor friend ;)
fallen angel

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2008, 04:22:17 PM »
i said before that everything gh15 writes is fantazy and an internet imagination written out of his or her momas basement since gh15 him or herself dont have money to pay for internet service,,east europe is cold and poor friend ;)

dude i think you are missing something.... the only reason why DEA came to my house, is not because they traced that I had ordered. It is simply because my package wad IN HIS HOUSE WAITING TO BE MAILED WHEN THEY RAIDED HIM..... use your brain on this one.. all the agents in NY did was mail the evidence to the local DEA office here in my town, and then they brought it to question me... what the fuck is so surprising about that?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2008, 04:31:52 PM »
ed is a known name in bodybuilding circles
::)

can i have the password to the joint account too ? Cmon Special Schmoe has 13 listeners at most.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2008, 04:32:58 PM »
oh in understood yuor points quite well,,if your order was directed to joe carleone in yoru sister's ex hubby apartment in some densed neiberhood ,,you would never hear from anyone,,as i said some people shouldnt use hormones ,,never real address never real name never sign for package never have internet connection in the place you live in if you decided to order hormones from underground garbage location on the american grounds,,specifically underground garbage!
fallen angel