Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty: $70,000 divorce and no money?  (Read 15291 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: NASSER'S 2003 $70,000.00 COSTLY DIVORCE = 2008 ZERO BALANCE
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 11:18:48 PM »
There's a difference between living frugally and living poor.  If you could afford a new Bentley but choose to drive a 4-year old BMW instead, that's living frugally.  If you're driving a beat-to-shit mid 90's Corolla, you're fuccking poor.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
To the pumpkin heads saying Nasser has no money
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 11:20:18 PM »
Haha. He buys you all out ten times over. Listen to your pathetic words typed in your parent's basement.

Unlike the fools and drug addicts Nasser El Sonbaty used his brain and invested his money wisely instead of snorting it.

Live with it pumpkinheads, he is richer than you will ever be in your pathetic lives.

TEAM NASSER4LIFE.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 11:22:26 PM »
Nasser could buy you all out with the money in his piggy bank. The man has millions saved away. You will always be poor but he shall be living the high life with beautiful ladies.

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Who is this fitness hottie?
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 11:27:07 PM »
Looks like Nasser had to cut his shirt to fit it around his gut.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: To the pumpkin heads saying Nasser has no money
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2008, 11:27:08 PM »
Haha. He buys you all out ten times over. Listen to your pathetic words typed in your parent's basement.
Unlike the fools and drug addicts Nasser El Sonbaty used his brain and invested his money wisely instead of snorting it.
Live with it pumpkinheads, he is richer than you will ever be in your pathetic lives.
TEAM NASSER4LIFE.

Proof? The fact that he drives a cheap car? The fact that he asks for free airplane tickets? He sells used clothes? The fact that he calls losing $70k in divorce "costly"? Oh lord.. if that makes him rich in your opinion, you must live in Nebraska.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 11:30:27 PM »
Why the hell should Nasser pay for his airfare? If you want the best damn winner of the Arnold then you damn well pay for him.

It sounds to me that he is willing to take a cheaper ticket so they should be grateful that a man like Nasser El Sonbaty is willing to come and fly in the normal classes.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2008, 11:30:54 PM »
I think Nasser needs to chow down on a big fat post-workout Humble Pie, with extra STFU.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 11:31:59 PM »
Richer in roupes?

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 11:37:17 PM »
Nasser is coming out with a book + Dvd.

This is from the ann coulter rules of marketing. She makes some retarded remarks and all her haters buy more books than her fans. Team gassers job is to keep the Nasser push going. This equals more people reading his future interviews and buying his book just so they can find more material to attack him with.  Without Team grazzer, Nasser would be just another has been bodybuilder releasing a book that no one cared about. Nice strategy.

he is also trying to start a forum on his site for which he plans to charge a NOMINAL fee. What revolutionary diet/workout tips could he offer that other people cant? The only thing of value would be his gear sources...oh..and campfire stories about his glory days for future team gassers.

As for his financial situation - I doubt Nasser is a millionaire but he would need some cash in the bank to support his gear use. He's probably selling as well. He's also getting offers from lonely rich men/women for private posing/petting sessions.

He's already trying to get rid of his old clothes by selling them to retards. By the way bigbobs - Nasser calls it worn clothes not sports memorobilia. Thats your term to justify yourself.

People with his size do not fly coach if they can afford to upgrade their seat. Who would chose to be uncomfortable if they could get a seat with more leg room/better service etc. I always fly business/first class on my business trips because its miles above economy class. plenty of legroom, you dont have another person seating next to you, better food etc. Plus nasser with his size probably has to pay for two seats with the new airline rules.

So..whose going to buy Nasser's book?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2008, 11:37:20 PM »

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2008, 11:39:09 PM »
Why the hell should Nasser pay for his airfare?

Because such petty cash is a non issue to him and he'll never have to beg for one. Ooops, he just did  ;D

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2008, 11:39:33 PM »
Nasser is coming out with a book + Dvd.

This is from the ann coulter rules of marketing. She makes some retarded remarks and all her haters buy more books than her fans. Team gassers job is to keep the Nasser push going. This equals more people reading his future interviews and buying his book just so they can find more material to attack him with.  Without Team grazzer, Nasser would be just another has been bodybuilder releasing a book that no one cared about. Nice strategy.

he is also trying to start a forum on his site for which he plans to charge a NOMINAL fee. What revolutionary diet/workout tips could he offer that other people cant? The only thing of value would be his gear sources...oh..and campfire stories about his glory days for future team gassers.

As for his financial situation - I doubt Nasser is a millionaire but he would need some cash in the bank to support his gear use. He's probably selling as well. He's also getting offers from lonely rich men/women for private posing/petting sessions.

He's already trying to get rid of his old clothes by selling them to retards. By the way bigbobs - Nasser calls it worn clothes not sports memorobilia. Thats your term to justify yourself.

People with his size do not fly coach if they can afford to upgrade their seat. Who would chose to be uncomfortable if they could get a seat with more leg room/better service etc. I always fly business/first class on my business trips because its miles above economy class. plenty of legroom, you dont have another person seating next to you, better food etc. Plus nasser with his size probably has to pay for two seats with the new airline rules.

So..whose going to buy Nasser's book?

wow, perfect post.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2008, 11:42:02 PM »

It sounds to me that he is willing to take a cheaper ticket so they should be grateful that a man like Nasser El Sonbaty is willing to come and fly in the normal classes.

Lets see. His clients offer him a first class ticket and he said "No I insist on a economy class ticket". Wow. In that case they probably have to buy him 2 tickets on economy just to accomodate his 330lbs with flab.

Good job Sharma - you should have also added that since 9/11 they dont allow arabs on anything but economy. poor Nasser.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2008, 11:47:02 PM »
This may explain some truth behind Nasser's questionable financial wealth....

"I divorced at the beginning of 2003. It was a financially costly divorce for me. My former wife definitely got compensated for whatever she did for me.... I had the best possible understanding, support and help. No doubt. So in the end I did not mind giving her $70 000.00 U.S. dollars for getting my Akita (Sato) dog back from her. Originally I told her attorney that she had kidnapped Sato but her attorney told me that an animal was an asset and could not be seen as kidnapped."

She was awarded $70,000.00 from the divorce settlement in condition to Nasser keeping the dog.  This was in 2003; and in general, ex-wife gets half.  That leaves Nasser with $70,000.00 in 2003; and declining in place-winnings (dwindling contracts).  It's now 2008 retired and HUGE, and if the dog survived inhumane neglect, his only other asset is the "Nasser memorabilia (dirty undies)" online merchandise....expences would cover his: homepage, food, steroids, pain-killers, drugs, rent, bus fare to the beach, fold-up chair and cooler.........he's broke bobs!

He did not say the total divorce settlement was $70,000 retard, that was just a a settlement over who keeps the dog.  They both wanted the dog, so in the bidding they agreed on 70k for Nasser to keep it.  The actual cost of the divorce was MUCH MUCH higher, and yes I do know the exact figure but I wont say it here since that's personal.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2008, 11:48:09 PM »
Could be mortgaged to the hilt, 5% down on one of those sub-prime ARM's everyone was tossing around back then, and now worth 70% of the outstanding loan balance with interest rates about to reset.

Oh yeah...  and what's he doing for income to make the monthly payments?  ::)

Could be...could be..maybe...uh...what if....   ::)

And to answer your question, he has enough invested to not require an external income source.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2008, 11:50:36 PM »
You can post a picture of the eifel tower and claim that it is Nasser's, I still won't believe your claim.  How do we know it's not his parent's retirement care facility?  I would take Nasser's word over yours.    

It's in many of Nasser's videos.

You think it's a big conspiracy where Nasser flies to Germany for his videos and pretends like its his house and then shoots the rest of his videos in California where it shows him driving in obviously-American streets?   ::)  The extent that you guys go to dig for excuses to insist he is broke is ridiculous - clearly shows jealousy!

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2008, 11:53:00 PM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
Re: Who is this fitness hottie?
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2008, 11:55:34 PM »
She is HOT!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2008, 11:55:50 PM »
He did not say the total divorce settlement was $70,000 retard, that was just a a settlement over who keeps the dog.  They both wanted the dog, so in the bidding they agreed on 70k for Nasser to keep it.  The actual cost of the divorce was MUCH MUCH higher, and yes I do know the exact figure but I wont say it here since that's personal.

He also did not make any mention that the $70K was an additional to her settlement for returning the dog.  Read his quote unuck!  You're full of shit!!  Get off this thread if you're not willing to share what you "allegedly" know.  You have no proof and you're falling apart ::)  

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2008, 11:57:58 PM »
It's in many of Nasser's videos.

You think it's a big conspiracy where Nasser flies to Germany for his videos and pretends like its his house and then shoots the rest of his videos in California where it shows him driving in obviously-American streets?   ::)  The extent that you guys go to dig for excuses to insist he is broke is ridiculous - clearly shows jealousy!

And you defending he's not washed up and poor; yet fail to deliver important proof to your claim is unlike you. 

You're so far up his ass that when he takes a shit in the toilet, you think he's showing you his backyard pool.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2008, 12:06:11 AM »
He also did not make any mention that the $70K was an additional to her settlement for returning the dog.  Read his quote unuck!  You're full of shit!!  Get off this thread if you're not willing to share what you "allegedly" know.  You have no proof and you're falling apart ::)  

Well I guess uneducated retards like you dont know how to interpret a simple paragraph so you make your own conclusions.  He did not say 70k was the total settlement.  He mentioned it as a trade for the dog, in that he gave 70k to keep the dog during the divorce.  Do you think their only assets during time of their divorce was some cash and a dog - so that's all the settlement consisted of?   ::)

And you defending he's not washed up and poor; yet fail to deliver important proof to your claim is unlike you. 

You're so far up his ass that when he takes a shit in the toilet, you think he's showing you his backyard pool.

Anyone with basic finance knowledge does not need proof from me that he is not brook.  Debussey is not part of team nasser and is not biased towards Nasser, however even he acknowledged that the claims that he is broke are baseless.  He has an econ degree so he obviously understands that Nasser must have cash saved up to be doing what he's doing.  Dumbasses like you on the other hand fail to see that and need to see "proof" lol.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2008, 12:08:18 AM »
Lets see. His clients offer him a first class ticket and he said "No I insist on a economy class ticket". Wow. In that case they probably have to buy him 2 tickets on economy just to accomodate his 330lbs with flab.

Good job Sharma - you should have also added that since 9/11 they dont allow arabs on anything but economy. poor Nasser.

Every top level pro including Ronnie Coleman has flown economy class many times.  Hope this helps.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2008, 12:10:12 AM »
Well I guess uneducated retards like you dont know how to interpret a simple paragraph so you make your own conclusions.  He did not say 70k was the total settlement.  He mentioned it as a trade for the dog, in that he gave 70k to keep the dog during the divorce.  Do you think their only assets during time of their divorce was some cash and a dog - so that's all the settlement consisted of?   ::)

Anyone with basic finance knowledge does not need proof from me that he is not brook.  Debussey is not part of team nasser and is not biased towards Nasser, however even he acknowledged that the claims that he is broke are baseless.  He has an econ degree so he obviously understands that Nasser must have cash saved up to be doing what he's doing.  Dumbasses like you on the other hand fail to see that and need to see "proof" lol.

and dumber asses like you don't provide proof; only state they have it. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2008, 12:14:05 AM »
Nasser, however even he acknowledged that the claims that he is broke are baseless. 

They aren't remotely baseless. It is by far the most likely explanation on the empirical evidence available to us - which I have listed and is a litany of cheap and money saving lifestyle choices that he makes. Now, no one is denying that he could, possibly, have money saved away and be living a cheap lifestyle but that is more baseless than asserting that a man resorting to selling used clothing is doing so out of  financial need.

There is quite simply no evidence to suggest he has lots of money..but a cheap car and a cheaply furnished house to suggest otherwise.

Out of interest, do you have a full external shot of his current residence ?
O

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2008, 12:19:53 AM »
They aren't remotely baseless. It is by far the most likely explanation on the empirical evidence available to us - which I have listed and is a litany of cheap and money saving lifestyle choices that he makes. Now, no one is denying that he could, possibly, have money saved away and be living a cheap lifestyle but that is more baseless than asserting that a man resorting to selling used clothing is doing so out of  financial need.

There is quite simply no evidence to suggest he has lots of money..but a cheap car and a cheaply furnished house to suggest otherwise.

Out of interest, do you have a full external shot of his current residence ?

Let me answer that for Pinder. 

Yes he told me has lots of money, but I am not allowed to say.