Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty: $70,000 divorce and no money?  (Read 15285 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: Who is this fitness hottie?
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2008, 03:52:23 AM »
ummm......looks like the pool-hall attendant ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: NASSER'S 2003 $70,000.00 COSTLY DIVORCE = 2008 ZERO BALANCE
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2008, 04:19:21 AM »
There's a difference between living frugally and living poor.  If you could afford a new Bentley but choose to drive a 4-year old BMW instead, that's living frugally.  If you're driving a beat-to-shit mid 90's Corolla, you're fuccking poor.

Hope this helps.
he's driving an old Corolla?  :-X

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
Re: To the pumpkin heads saying Nasser has no money
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2008, 05:45:07 AM »
Nasser is broke..

hope this helps

You wouldn't know...

Hope this helps.
Team Nasser!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2008, 05:51:36 AM »
considering he owned this house in 2004, id say hes doing just fine
My eyes may be failing me, but does Nasser look as old, or older than his dad!?  :-\

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: To the pumpkin heads saying Nasser has no money
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2008, 06:26:36 AM »

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2008, 06:32:37 AM »
There's a difference between living frugally and living poor.  If you could afford a new Bentley but choose to drive a 4-year old BMW instead, that's living frugally.  If you're driving a beat-to-shit mid 90's Corolla, you're fuccking poor.

Hope this helps.

hahaha  So true!!

Although Sam Walton drove a a piece of shit.  that is the only example I can think of.  He was an anomaly though

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty: $70,000 divorce and no money?
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2008, 06:53:59 AM »
Bottom line is this:
At the end of the day, if someone offered to ship Nasser to Columbus in the luggage section of the plane, he would take it.  BigBobs would be looking for him at the airport only to see him fly out of the luggage shoot into his arms.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2008, 07:28:21 AM »
he's driving an old Corolla?  :-X

An Avalon I think it was, probably five years old, hardly a "shitty" car but more like an average one.  I posted this before, at work the wealthiest man I've come across drove a Honda Accord, and he earns over $40 million per year!  (no exaggeration).  I did some of his tax returns so I would know.  Point is, looking at isolated details like what car you drive proves shit.

First, Nasser was this millionaire living the life of a rock star; buying real estate and investment, dinners, hotels, vacations, first class all the way....now that he's flying economy, you're singing a different tune.  "Oh food for thought...I know many millionaires who live a simple life...".   You sound like a tampon commercial.

Nasser is not flying different now than he was in the late 90's - even then some promoters would book flights as economy class.  He also ate fast food in the late 90's and at some expensive restaurants too - just like he does today.  He is no less well off now than he was in the late 90's.  Was a millionnaire, and IS a millonnaire.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2008, 07:54:37 AM »
Bottom line is this:
At the end of the day, if someone offered to ship Nasser to Columbus in the luggage section of the plane, he would take it.  BigBobs would be looking for him at the airport only to see him fly out of the luggage shoot into his arms.

ROFL...300lbs with abs coming down the luggage shoot
Here comes the money shot

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2008, 08:59:21 AM »
Yeah, you can really be 300 lbs with abs while living on the povery line.  Shows you're not only a simpleton in financial matters but in bodybuilding and diet as well.

i nominate this for the stupid- post- of- the- day.

bobs- your love of faggotry is clouding your ability to reason.

old fags are more than happy to 'pay' men who pose for them with gear, instead of money. it's a well known fact.

all that nasser being 300 with abs and living on the poverty line proves is that he is 'posing', if not doing G4P.

hope this helps.
b

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2008, 09:20:40 AM »
Nasser is not flying different now than he was in the late 90's - even then some promoters would book flights as economy class.  He also ate fast food in the late 90's and at some expensive restaurants too - just like he does today.  He is no less well off now than he was in the late 90's.  Was a millionnaire, and IS a millonnaire.

This industry is a very social community.  Everyone talks, and everyone knows what evryone is doing.  It is common knowledge in this industry, that Nasser is not known to be the exagerated success he's made out to be on this site.  He really is not that successful.  You're a great and a loyal fan to Nasser and that's all you are.  None of his peers (current or former pro-BBs) ever made a statement that he is successful, or very successful. None. No one.  He's betrayed many in the industry.  He is known to be a lowlife.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2008, 09:24:15 AM »
I thought Nasser 'be educated'. Maybe he's using his 'intellectual' skillz to get some mad cash.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2008, 09:25:15 AM »
i nominate this for the stupid- post- of- the- day.

bobs- your love of faggotry is clouding your ability to reason.

old fags are more than happy to 'pay' men who pose for them with gear, instead of money. it's a well known fact.

all that nasser being 300 with abs and living on the poverty line proves is that he is 'posing', if not doing G4P.

hope this helps.

you noticed bobs is falling apart too.  Before he was so stoic with facts.  Now, he's cowering to riddles.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2008, 09:26:50 AM »
This industry is a very social community.  Everyone talks, and everyone knows what evryone is doing.  It is common knowledge in this industry, that Nasser is not known to be the exagerated success he's made out to be on this site.  He really is not that successful.  You're a great and a loyal fan to Nasser and that's all you are.  None of his peers (current or former pro-BBs) ever made a statement that he is successful, or very successful. None. No one.  He's betrayed many in the industry.  He is known to be a lowlife.

Now you're just talking out of your ass.  Which other pros "know" and say that Nasser is not successful  ::)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2008, 09:30:55 AM »
Nasser is a man who has muscles on his body.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2008, 09:32:53 AM »

lol so anyone who weighs 300 lbs with abs and does not work "must" be doing posing/G4P?  Yeah, real good "proof" there.  If I ever have to go to court for anything I really hope someone like you acts as my prosecution!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2008, 09:35:44 AM »
NASSER looking bigger than ever

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2008, 09:37:43 AM »
NASSER dwarfing a TEAM NASSER member

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2008, 09:40:39 AM »
Now you're just talking out of your ass.  Which other pros "know" and say that Nasser is not successful  ::)

That's the point.  No other pro is backing him up.  There's talk of pros who are successful, but are assholes.  And no talks of Nasser as being successful.  The common general knowledge about Nasser, before the interviews while he was absent in the industry; other than he's a lowlife, is he's selling his worn clothes online.  That paints a very low and lasting impression.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2008, 09:42:02 AM »
It's retarded to post a picture of "nasser's house" with 2002 date. Nasser divorced in 2003, so he probably lost that house in the process. Yet, it's used as 'evidence' that he owns real estate. HAHA!

the date the pic was taken was 2002, but in the bb.com interview it says he owned the house in 2004. 

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2008, 09:51:00 AM »
I honestly do not know what Nasser looks like now but like I said he did a a truly great physique and when he brought it in he was one of the best in the world. However he comes across nowadays as a bitter and twisted guy who is bending over backwards to shit on people in order to get his name thrown about because hes out of the loop and aint got a pot to piss in.

Im sorry for all those who say hes got cash and is a wealthy guy but his current lifestyle would prove otherwise. I mean if hes being "frugal" then hes taking it to a whole new level.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2008, 09:54:02 AM »
That's the point.  No other pro is backing him up.  There's talk of pros who are successful, but are assholes.  And no talks of Nasser as being successful.  The common general knowledge about Nasser, before the interviews while he was absent in the industry; other than he's a lowlife, is he's selling his worn clothes online.  That paints a very low impression.

So no pros have said that Nasser is rich, and no pros have said that he is broke either.  That must mean he is broke?   ::) Congratulations - you are retarded!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2008, 10:05:53 AM »
So no pros have said that Nasser is rich, and no pros have said that he is broke either.  That must mean he is broke?   ::) Congratulations - you are retarded!

Now that he's resurfaced from the grave; he's braught back dirt.  The gossip interviews explains his desparate situation.  People say that he's an intellectual and very educated.  But he's dishing trashy gossip interviews for entertainmen; instead of talking about informative and scietific develpment on supplements and workouts.  Companies would endorse people with information, but there's no one banking on Nasser's intellect, is there.

Take a sip of reality, i'm not the only one who says and thinks that he's broke.  I see the emperor's new clothes, and I'm laughing with everyone.  It really is that obvious. 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2008, 10:21:33 AM »

For months all you have done is babble about Nasser.  Don't you seek more out of life?  We get it you love the dude.  Cool, now move on. Who cares if hes broke or rich, doesn't matter he still closely resembles this:

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2008, 04:05:13 PM »
For months all you have done is babble about Nasser.  Don't you seek more out of life?  We get it you love the dude.  Cool, now move on. Who cares if hes broke or rich, doesn't matter he still closely resembles this:

lol!!!
Nasser looks more like a mutant ogre with pumpkin gutt.