Author Topic: Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio  (Read 37839 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: HA HA - nasser can't afford a plane ticket!
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2008, 07:08:30 PM »
Was Nasser even endoresed by any supplement companies while he competed?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2008, 07:13:09 PM »
I heard both ConocoPhillips and Chevron offered him better deals?
Ron: "I am lazy."

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2008, 07:16:42 PM »
Nasser spilling over.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2008, 07:21:43 PM »

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2008, 07:36:30 PM »
ahahahah, nasser = broke and gay.  :'(

Good luck on welfare Nasser! Maybe the state can foot the bill for your drug addiction  so you can be "300 lbs w/ abs"  ::) ....and flat broke sucking cock for money.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Nasser's response
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2008, 07:52:29 PM »
Melting ..Never .. You melted when you tried to prove nASSer had a big cock by saying he had a little black in him..

"metled"?

He is half Egyptian you fool. Try looking at facts for a change.

Where does you deep hate stem from?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2008, 07:57:59 PM »
In all fairness, the gentlemanly thing of Boyer would have been to take a pass on the NASSER question. At his age, he has to know that if you're willing to throw stones, you better not live in a toupee house. Or something like that.

Boyer and Derek Anthony should hang out...  I'll bet they have much in common!  ;D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2008, 08:00:23 PM »
C'mon ya'll. he cant afford a lot of things. Why focus on just the plane ticket. Do you really want to hurt him? Do you really wanna make him cry?

Anyway all this crap is for the book promo. Slander and envy sell better the shelves. I figured something like this was in the work given the ferocity of Team gassers posting. I had just written a post about and sure enough several hours later there was Robson announcing the book with himself as coauthor.

Sadly for Nasser that book isnt worth a publishers attention so it will be a ebook. Bodybuilding scandals dont get much attention even in extreme cases like titus. Sorry Nasser, no book tour for you.

I figure a workout DVD is in the works too.

Team gasser will be survived by bigbobs and CJ. The rest will return to the gimmick bin.

Nasser figured that if he cant be famous he should be infamous.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2008, 08:07:20 PM »
Nasser already spilled the beans about his whole life, who the hell needs a book about him. It comes in the special, "scratch and sniff" version for Team Nasser.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2008, 08:13:40 PM »
"saved millions from bodybuilding"  ::)

the biggest show pays $130K..he won 1 good show

Contest prizes are just a fraction of the money pro bodybuilders earn.  You think a pro bodybuilder who gets even 50k in annual prize money (which would be a pretty high ranked bodybuilder) is living off of 50k?  ::)  The stupidity of some people here never ceases to amaze me!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2008, 08:17:18 PM »
And as for the whole ticket affording thing - Nasser made it clear in the first part of his interview that he had no interest in going to any bodybuilding shows or expos - just one amateur one where a friend of his was competing.

So how much do you expect someone to pay to go to a bodybuilding show they have no interest in going to the first place? 

I think Nasser knew it would be rude to dismiss the interviewers' asking him to come to the Arnold, so he made a suggestion that if he really want him to come they should pay his expenses, more so as an easy way of saying "No I dont want to go" without sounding rude.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2008, 08:23:39 PM »
Nasser should be going to the Arnold this year. They are having a 20 year reunion this year, all past winners will be there. Milos will be there too most likely :o
No doubt about it...

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2008, 08:27:04 PM »
All this will be in the book right? All of Nassers reframing the truth as he sees it.

"I think Nasser knew it would be rude to dismiss the interviewers' asking him to come to the Arnold, so he made a suggestion that if he really want him to come they should pay his expenses, more so as an easy way of saying "No I dont want to go" without sounding rude.
Posted on: Today at 08:13:40 PMPosted by: bigbobs  "

Seriously? So just simply saying he's busy is rude? Asking the promoters to pay all his expenses is not rude? Nice redirection. So if they had agreed to pay everything would he have gone?

How is your role as nassers  publicist/accountant going so far? Are those middleeastern sheikhs sending in their payments regularily so they can be classified as investments? pimpin' aint easy

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2008, 08:32:51 PM »
Seriously? So just simply saying he's busy is rude? Asking the promoters to pay all his expenses is not rude? Nice redirection. So if they had agreed to pay everything would he have gone?

Yes, saying "I'm too busy" is rude....obviously no one is that busy that they can not take a weekend off well in advance for a big event....then when you say "I'm busy" people wonder what you are busy doing.

And he didnt "ask" them to pay, I'm sure he was more joking by putting that question on them knowing they wont pay for it anyway....and if they did offer to pay I'm not sure what would happen...he might go, he might tell that he was just joking, who knows....but he obviously wasn't serious when he said that.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2008, 08:33:46 PM »
And as for the whole ticket affording thing - Nasser made it clear in the first part of his interview that he had no interest in going to any bodybuilding shows or expos now that half the industry wants to kick his ass.

fixed

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2008, 08:42:55 PM »
"What do thet have in common exactly"??????? :[move][/move]-X

Gee, I dunno.  ???

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2008, 08:48:31 PM »
"metled"?

He is half Egyptian you fool. Try looking at facts for a change.

Where does you deep hate stem from?
You retarted Cock Jockey.. HAHAHAHAHA !! How soon we forget and how bright stupidity shines ?? 
 I never said he wasn't half Egyptian you idiot.. A comment was made about Milos wife saying that him having a cute cock meant that she was saying it was small!! 

You said Egyptians have huge cocks cause they have a little black in them ..

Now ..What kind of man ? Would defend another mans penis size.. ??

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2008, 08:56:53 PM »
You retarted Cock Jockey.. HAHAHAHAHA !! How soon we forget and how bright stupidity shines ?? 
 I never said he wasn't half Egyptian you idiot.. A comment was made about Milos wife saying that him having a cute cock meant that she was saying it was small!! 

You said Egyptians have huge cocks cause they have a little black in them ..

Now ..What kind of man ? Would defend another mans penis size.. ??

meltdown

TEAM NASSER

THE WIZARD

OF TRUTH

IN THE

FEEBLE MIND OF

SOME FOOL!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »
I just listened to the interview again.  He repeatedly said he probably would not make it and then just threw in at the end that it would be a nice gesture if someone sponsored him to come....which is a fair statement...doesnt mean he's broke or anything, just shows he appreciates nice gestures.

Besides, Nasser attending woudl be more to other peoples' benefit than his own (by allowing others to enjoy Nasser's company), so it would make sense for them to incur the cost.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2008, 09:02:56 PM »
Yes, saying "I'm too busy" is rude....obviously no one is that busy that they can not take a weekend off well in advance for a big event....then when you say "I'm busy" people wonder what you are busy doing.

And he didnt "ask" them to pay, I'm sure he was more joking by putting that question on them knowing they wont pay for it anyway....and if they did offer to pay I'm not sure what would happen...he might go, he might tell that he was just joking, who knows....but he obviously wasn't serious when he said that.

Nice logic - in the bizzaro world. So you claim to know what Nasser thinks/feels. How do you know he wasnt serious? Gut feeling? Psychic connection? You should be calling yourself a wizard too bob.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2008, 09:04:32 PM »
Nice logic - in the bizzaro world. So you claim to know what Nasser thinks/feels. How do you know he wasnt serious? Gut feeling? Psychic connection? You should be calling yourself a wizard too bob.

He either IS Nasser or is being told what to say by Nasser.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2008, 09:09:11 PM »
I just listened to the interview again.  He repeatedly said he probably would not make it and then just threw in at the end that it would be a nice gesture if someone sponsored him to come....which is a fair statement...doesnt mean he's broke or anything, just shows he appreciates nice gestures.

Besides, Nasser attending woudl be more to other peoples' benefit than his own (by allowing others to enjoy Nasser's company), so it would make sense for them to incur the cost.

Well no one else is getting sponsored to go there, so there is no reason why Nasser shouldn't attend. It would be disrespectful of Nasser not to show up if all the other past winners will be there and his fans will be expecting him to be there, only for him not to show up because he cant be bothered to go.
No doubt about it...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2008, 09:10:42 PM »
poor guy :(
A

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2008, 09:11:14 PM »
I just listened to the interview again.  He repeatedly said he probably would not make it (couldnt pay for himself)and then just threw in at the end that it would be a nice gesture if someone sponsored him to come....which is a fair statement (is it?)...doesnt mean he's broke or anything (of course not, heaven forbid), just shows he appreciates nice gestures (or handouts).

Besides, Nasser attending woudl be more to other peoples' benefit than his own (by allowing others to enjoy Nasser's company -so they can kick his ass), so it would make sense for them to incur the cost.

Bigbobs - you are the MAN!. Do you moonlight as a lawyer for underprivileged bodybuilders. You are truly a gift that keeps on giving. Please give us some more insights on Nasser. Just when I thought your logic couldnt get any more warped...wow.  Preach on Wizard of fruits.