Author Topic: Heath Ledger = Dead  (Read 40616 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: HEATH LEDGER WAS ALL DRUGS
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »

he never did come to terms with losing his arm

ROFL, good spot

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
Re: Heath Ledger = Dead
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2008, 03:31:32 PM »
Did he slip on a pill and bang his head ?

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2008, 03:34:02 PM »
This is how they found him...

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

The 9/11 Eagle Cries for you Heath!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2008, 03:37:54 PM »
Another dead piece of meat.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2008, 03:39:20 PM »
He looked pretty high here.

He doesn't look high, looks like he's jonesing for a fix.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2008, 03:46:48 PM »
He looked pretty high here.

Haha, he already looks half dead here.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2008, 03:49:25 PM »
:( RIP
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2008, 03:56:56 PM »
youre bunch of addicts in america whats so surprising,,half of you get into bodybuilding from recreational drugs ,,the other half turn to recreational drugs when they dissapointed with their bodybuilding progress

almost every one in america is on stimulants and drugs,,i wish hormones was your problem,,hormones is just your way of taking chubb and making it into attractive or putting some meat on the boney individual and,,the problem with ameirca now days is a complete and full  rainbowof drug addicts ages 14 -50 at highest numbers ever,,you enter a club today in america and 3 out of 4 are on x,,you only hear about the stars but the there are 1000s of people like this fella daily

youre all lack of attwention or something ,,something in american kid youth is fucked and i cant undertsand what it is exactly ,,maybe parents too strict or parent not there or dad fuck mom and leave her for whores something in the childhood is fucked over there

Bang on the money as usual. Although from the sounds this one is suicide.

Almost everyone in society is a rec drug user. They rely on drugs to give them an escape, get them high, bring them down etc etc. It's one thing to try things now and then but most people just use and use and use and end up fucked up and looking like shit.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2008, 04:03:11 PM »
Typical anecdotal attack on drugs.  Yes, thank you for pointing out ONE person who abused drugs and died from it.  You would have to a complete moron to overdose on lines of cocaine (imagine how much coke that would take??), and while freebasing and combining it with opiates certainly doesn't help, this is still the exception, and not the rule.  This is assuming that Heath died from rec drugs, and I have no idea.

I can tell you don't have much experience with those around you that take drugs by the above post.... ??? ??? ???

There are more factors involved than just snorting X amount of lines to OD. And if you're a star on Ledgers level, then you have a bigger palette of drugs to choose from...at any time.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2008, 04:03:33 PM »
Heath Ledger never liked the spotlight, was one of those guys that used to always visit his family in WA Aust all the time, some people just like to make movies but cant handle the fame that comes with it :(.

RIP

AVBG

« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2008, 04:05:11 PM »
Heath Ledger never liked the spotlight, was one of those guys that used to always visit his family in WA Aust all the time, some people just like to make movies but cant handle the fame that comes with it :(.

RIP

I agree with your post. RIP Heath.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2008, 04:05:58 PM »

RIP

His parents found out about his death on the radio, how fucked up is that.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2008, 04:08:13 PM »
Typical anecdotal attack on drugs.  Yes, thank you for pointing out ONE person who abused drugs and died from it.  You would have to a complete moron to overdose on lines of cocaine (imagine how much coke that would take??), and while freebasing and combining it with opiates certainly doesn't help, this is still the exception, and not the rule.  This is assuming that Heath died from rec drugs, and I have no idea.
exactamundo.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2008, 04:11:23 PM »
I can tell you don't have much experience with those around you that take drugs by the above post.... ??? ??? ???

There are more factors involved than just snorting X amount of lines to OD. And if you're a star on Ledgers level, then you have a bigger palette of drugs to choose from...at any time.

Maybe so.  What I'm saying is that cocaine alone is not a death drug, nor is ecstasy alone, nor are opiates alone for that matter.  There are a number of both environmental and genetic factors which lead to and sustain drug problems.  The topic is not as simple as "drugs are bad".  There is so much more to it than that.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2008, 04:11:56 PM »
Almost everyone in society is a rec drug user. They rely on drugs to give them an escape, get them high, bring them down etc etc. It's one thing to try things now and then but most people just use and use and use and end up fucked up and looking like shit.

Exactly where do you and gh15 live?  I haven't found this to be the case.  While it may be true of certain segments of our society or more prevelent in certain cities, the habits of brain-dead southern Californians and people around the bodybuilding or entertainment industries are hardly representative of most Americans.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2008, 04:12:08 PM »
exactamundo.

Not really, my post was satire.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2008, 04:15:51 PM »
Bang on the money as usual. Although from the sounds this one is suicide.

i agree 1,000,000 percent, EVERYONE relies on something from caffiene, sleeping pills, coke, speed, downers, pain killers, ibuprofin, Tylenol, ephedrine, steroids, marijuana, etc., etc., etc. and i don't think it's wrong, WHAT YOU PUT INTO YOUR BODY IS YOUR DECISION, just don't expect me to deal with the consequences of your decisions.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2008, 04:20:05 PM »
Maybe so.  What I'm saying is that cocaine alone is not a death drug, nor is ecstasy alone, nor are opiates alone for that matter.  There are a number of both environmental and genetic factors which lead to and sustain drug problems.  The topic is not as simple as "drugs are bad".  There is so much more to it than that.

actually ecstasy has been known to kill people but it isnt the drug ecstasy or mdma (i think its called) its when it gets compacted into pills and whatever other kind of shit people put in the pill ie coke, heroin, lsd, baking soda, strict nine it could be anything so with such a huge list of possible ingredients theres know telling what actually kills you but the media will say alll day that it was ecstasy just to scare people......

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2008, 04:20:23 PM »
and? priest is also australian ,,but LIVE IN AMERICA!!  its the whole atmosphere ,,its not so much around other parts of the world,,it developed in america mostlikley due to havign everything in walmart and never really need to think much,,its social problem that wont go away easy but may go away if right people like mccain take the country under their wing

so you are blaming our social ills on walmart?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2008, 04:25:13 PM »

Much better explained this time around 8)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2008, 04:26:10 PM »
actually ecstasy has been known to kill people but it isnt the drug ecstasy or mdma (i think its called) its when it gets compacted into pills and whatever other kind of shit people put in the pill ie coke, heroin, lsd, baking soda, strict nine it could be anything so with such a huge list of possible ingredients theres know telling what actually kills you but the media will say alll day that it was ecstasy just to scare people......

Exactly.  They will also cite the ecstasy deaths (NOT MDMA) as reasons to keep the drug prohibited.  But if MDMA was not prohibited to begin with, people wouldn't overdose on god knows what the random ecstasy tabs actually contain.  As usual, prohibition is the problem, not the solution.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2008, 04:26:45 PM »
If decaf tasted nice I'd be drug free.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2008, 04:32:39 PM »
so you are blaming our social ills on walmart?

Having some senile old fuck in a vest or whatever saying "welcome to walmart" to me makes me need to do drugs!

Oh, wait, I don't shop at walmart...   So why do I do rec drugs again?

Oh, wait, I don't. 

But then how can I convince gh15 I'm actually an American?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2008, 04:34:18 PM »
Exactly.  They will also cite the ecstasy deaths (NOT MDMA) as reasons to keep the drug prohibited.  But if MDMA was not prohibited to begin with, people wouldn't overdose on god knows what the random ecstasy tabs actually contain.  As usual, prohibition is the problem, not the solution.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2008, 04:36:38 PM »
i agree 1,000,000 percent, EVERYONE relies on something from caffiene, sleeping pills, coke, speed, downers, pain killers, ibuprofin, Tylenol, ephedrine, steroids, marijuana, etc., etc., etc. and i don't think it's wrong, WHAT YOU PUT INTO YOUR BODY IS YOUR DECISION, just don't expect me to deal with the consequences of your decisions.