Author Topic: PM Question Answered - Waxy Maize supplements  (Read 17666 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2008, 09:48:08 AM »
I havent used it for carb up pre contest. A lot of my friends used it last year and came in much fuller and they where happy with the results The one guy one his over all 7kg bigger than the year before and said Vitargo gave him a big edge.

Depleted for 3 day then on day of carb up he drank 40g Vitargo during the work out and post shot 10iu slin with 80 Vitargo then 1 hour later eat solid carb on the hour , 4 hours he had another shot of slin with 80 g Vitargo followed by solids. Second day of carb up he just eat small solids with complex carbs. Day of the show he mixed vitargo with 100ml water an ate it with a spoon about and hour before he got on stage.

What ever works for you go for it.

Ive used Vitargo and then regular dextrose post work out. I can easily get 60g Vitargo down , abd I feel great , I follow it up with a big solid. If I drink dextrose I cant eat or dont feel like eating for much longer.

Each for there own

i used to for two shows, for thursday/ friday carb ups.

i ate a total of 9 carb meals each of the two days, one meal would consist of 2 conventional carb sources (75% solid/ 25% sugar) and the others consisting of 100 grams of vitargo. i too used humalog with my meals.

i didn't find any difference between using the vitargo and any other carb source when i replaced it. i actually found i bloated a little more with the two preps i used the vitargo, but this could be due to the fact i was using a carb source other than the vitargo that contributed to it (oats as opposed to yam)

in all, i found no difference, but like you said, to each their own.
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2008, 09:52:53 AM »
i used to for two shows, for thursday/ friday carb ups.

i ate a total of 9 carb meals each of the two days, one meal would consist of 2 conventional carb sources (75% solid/ 25% sugar) and the others consisting of 100 grams of vitargo. i too used humalog with my meals.

i didn't find any difference between using the vitargo and any other carb source when i replaced it. i actually found i bloated a little more with the two preps i used the vitargo, but this could be due to the fact i was using a carb source other than the vitargo that contributed to it (oats as opposed to yam)

in all, i found no difference, but like you said, to each their own.

now thats! a bodybuilder
fallen angel