Author Topic: I just want to clarify something..  (Read 5351 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I just want to clarify something..
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2008, 01:47:27 PM »
But the jealous ones say, "look he's bald!" like that ever mattered much...look at Bruce Willis and Larry King!

Bruce Willins is prettydamn cool. I mean, he did save NYC. Look at the intensity of this man:

On top of that, he is even willing to share a phone with an Afro-American. A true patriot and citizen in every sense of the word.
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2008, 02:43:06 PM »
This is why the supplement industry is now a billion dollar game. Most of you - and I don't wish to be insulting as most of you are pretty decent guys whose lives didn't quite follow the trajectory you hoped they would - are toe-curlingly gullible and naive.

When advertisers brainstorm an ad campaign - and I'm talking from experience - they will look at their target demographic and analyse how they can sell their product to them in a subtle way, so they don't see through it and become more aware of the advertising than the product. All sorts of studies and ideas are mooted to try to gain the attention of these people. The more white-collar and well educated they are (not like getbig or bodybuilding fans), the harder it is.

In the case of bodybuilding their respect is so low for their target audience - you - that they simply stick a drug addict in front of you with a few scantily clad girls and you fall for it hook line and sinker. It's pathetic and you need to understand that this industry is founded on lies and false advertising.

They take a drug responder. He doesn't even have to be the genetic elite of natural training, just a super responder to AAS and the cocktail of drugs the 'pros' take. They then tell you to buy powders and potions to look like him - because some of you are so tragic you admire the drug bloated idiot's body. Finally, they stick a few paid models and/or attention whore females by his side and you all think you will suddenly be irresistible. It's sad and a disgrace that they exploit your mental weaknesses like this.

O

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2008, 03:00:56 PM »
This is why the supplement industry is now a billion dollar game. Most of you - and I don't wish to be insulting as most of you are pretty decent guys whose lives didn't quite follow the trajectory you hoped they would - are toe-curlingly gullible and naive.

When advertisers brainstorm an ad campaign - and I'm talking from experience - they will look at their target demographic and analyse how they can sell their product to them in a subtle way, so they don't see through it and become more aware of the advertising than the product. All sorts of studies and ideas are mooted to try to gain the attention of these people. The more white-collar and well educted they are (not like getbig or bodybuilding fans), the harder it is.

In the case of bodybuilding their respect is so low for their target audience - you - that they simply stick a drug addict in front of you with a few scantily clad girls and you fall for it hook line and sinker. It's pathetic and you need to understand that this industry is founded on lies and false advertising.

They take a drug responder. He doesn't even have to be the genetic elite of natural training, just a super responder to AAS and the cocktail of drugs the 'pros' take. They then tell you to buy powders and potions to look like him - because some of you are so tragic you admire the drug bloated idiot's body. Finally, they stick a few paid models and/or attention whore females by his side and you all think you will suddenly be irresistible. It's sad and a disgrace that they exploit your mental weaknesses like this.

yes

but the gary strydom pic is real :)

E
E

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2008, 03:02:14 PM »
 Wasn't you're original post about how bodybuilders with pictures of themselves with attractive women not likely?? regardless of how they got the physique they have, the ability to attract is there.

The supplement industry is another subject all together .

X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2008, 03:05:54 PM »
yes

but the gary strydom pic is real :)

E

What does that mean? In what way is it real or unreal? Are you saying the women want to sleep with him and genuinely are in awe of him? Are they paid to be there? Are they just random attention whores who want to goof around and be in a photo with an old man with raccoon on his head?

It looks to me like they are laughing at him and the absurdity of this half naked dinosaur walking around straining like he is taking a shit.

O

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2008, 03:33:26 PM »
What does that mean? In what way is it real or unreal? Are you saying the women want to sleep with him and genuinely are in awe of him? Are they paid to be there? Are they just random attention whores who want to goof around and be in a photo with an old man with raccoon on his head?

It looks to me like they are laughing at him and the absurdity of this half naked dinosaur walking around straining like he is taking a shit.

sure that's possible but why is it so hard for you to believe that maybe these chicks actually liked him?

do you really think gary would continue to juice all these years if ALL WOMEN thought it was unattractive? ::)

when you look different there will always be skanks that want to take you for a test ride, at the very least 8)

his physique gets women to talk to him and gives his personality time to shine :D

do you think the average single 50 year old man does better with women?

E
E

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2008, 03:52:12 PM »
sure that's possible but why is it so hard for you to believe that maybe these chicks actually liked him?

do you really think gary would continue to juice all these years if ALL WOMEN thought it was unattractive? ::)

when you look different there will always be skanks that want to take you for a test ride, at the very least 8)

his physique gets women to talk to him and gives his personality time to shine :D

do you think the average single 50 year old man does better with women?

E

A lot of ifs and buts there Earl. I can only talk about what I do know which is that this shitty industry from the supplement companies down to the drug addicts in G-strings like to propagate the myth that bodybuilders are deeply masculine and attractive to women. Hence why they have large, unsubtle advertisements with musclemen and women fawning over them. This makes the target (sap) make the correlation between muscle and women. 'ah, if I use what this guy used then these chicks will be touching my chest and looking horny too - mom, can I have 50 bucks to buy some hydrostatisone muscle template booster tonic? I don't get paid by the pizza company until Friday and I am feeling catabolic'

Sure, there are women who dig muscular guys..but the percentage of them is far smaller than the amount that people think it is. This is purely and simply down to the fact that people are gullible and seem to believe that a slew of photos with different women is tantamount to being a player. Just be very sceptical as it's something that advertisers, bodybuilders and even some fans do ( the most common being the tried and trusted  'muscleman flanked by two smiling cuties' one ) as a lot of the bodybuilding crowd are not very bright or self-confident, it's too easy to resist.

And we don't how well Strydom does at 50, only staged photos with women and his claims that he is a player to go on. What I would say is that he needs to take the gear as there is little doubt he would be impotent without it and his self-image would be destroyed looking normal - he is too fragile to attempt it.
Also, those chicks look to me like they are goofing around and kinda laughing at him..but obviously I could be wrong and they could have a grandpa fetish.
O

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2008, 04:00:59 PM »
again you make good points

but i'll still bet he does better than the average single 50 year old man ;)

E
E

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2008, 04:11:19 PM »
again you make good points

but i'll still bet he does better than the average single 50 year old man ;)

E

So do you. You also make them in an interesting, intelligent and adult fashion instead of the usual 'You're gay' 'epic jealousy' or 'meltdown' responses of the flock!
O

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2008, 04:31:52 PM »
So do you. You also make them in an interesting, intelligent and adult fashion instead of the usual 'You're gay' 'epic jealousy' or 'meltdown' responses of the flock!

thank you very much 8)

good day sir :)

E
E