Author Topic: Stuff movie, 1/3rd of natural rescources gone in past 20 years what do you think  (Read 3155 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
read this excellent link on our transcedance to enlightend beings

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Mayan_Calendar/id/1717

......And of course, although it may be intellectually stimulating to study events on earth in the light of the Mayan calendar, its importance really lies in making us realize that the plan for the evolution of the universe is one for the transformation of the human beings into enlightened beings and that we are aspects of the divine coming into existence. With every step upward on the cosmic pyramid we are becoming truer images of God, which seems to be the purpose of this creation. Whether creation is about human beings becoming more God-like or God manifesting as human beings is really more of a semantic question.
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
we are trying to take a look back into the days of Alchemy and the wizards and spells of old.

energy=matter

we will create a false or 'true' energy by some geometrically equation then give it a little bit of boost of electricity or its devine spark, have it work its way through a geometrical plan that divides and multiplies the energy

then you have created something (from very little power input is the goal)

wich leads me to beleive they are wasting there money on multibillion dollar machines

when they should be working with something small and 'smarter' some sort of basic geometrical knowledge they could turn a few molecules into something vast
Look at the big brain on Brett !!  LOL  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Look at the big brain on Brett !!  LOL  :)

hahaha huge legs on tim wescott

dont get me wrong you are pretty good for an old man but quite pathetic in your arguments and insults baby boi  :D

A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Not an insult,you`re just an idiot!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Not an insult,you`re just an idiot!

hahah meltdown (!) mister HUGE LEGS :)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
What's best, having huge legs or a smart brain? ;D

well if you had a smart brain you could have huge legs

hes the one that called me an idiot, how ironic is that?

tim has neither

finds it of great purpose to get angry and just blurt out something hateful as usually attached to his posts about me.

it is essential tim wescott "wes" either acquire huge legs or a smart brain to dodge any further bullets from waddy :)
A

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
That's why over 2000 physicists from 34 countries, as soon as it is completed, will begin to operate the Large Hadron Collider. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6454521153918323669 (at time of this documentary it was though LHC would become operational by end of 2007 is delayed again till May 2008 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider). With the discovery of nuclear power they found out how to release the energy from matter, now with LHC they are desperate to figure how matter exists and how to create it out of pure energy. IF a microscopic black hole is created (which is theorized to happen) during these experiments it will only need to chew down on a couple of atoms and there is nothing they can do, it's out of control. Officially it is claimed that these microscopic black holes will "most likely" go out of existence before acquiring critical mass. Something is making them desperate enough running it at these risks.

Could be because the ultimate purpose behind all of this is to unlock a Stargate.

very interesting video,,thank you

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Debussey DF dont you mean that math is perfect not science, I mean it is obvious that science isnt perfect, history alone proves it, we think we know something and then a conflict arises and we find out there is a better explanation than we previously thought and so on and so on. Science has never really stayed the same it has always changed so doesnt that mean it isnt true, yet, maybe some day, but I would guess that the science we have today is going to change radically soon so we really cant rely on it can we?  but we can always rely on math to be the same forever.