Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty- Views and Opinions and Tidbits  (Read 18258 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty deals the death blow to team haters and losers.
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2008, 07:10:22 PM »
Certain professions give opportunities to be in journals while others don't.  My brother who is an MD has been in many more than two journals, however he never considers that to be bragging rights like you do! Get over it!  

And meltdown @ "You are a fucking idiot!"  :'(

It's like me saying, "I have an article in CA Magazine!  Beat that!"  As a CA obviously I have that opportunity over people of other professions.  Doesnt really mean a lot though.

Well, I only bragged about it so I can OWN your delusions that Nasser is more successful than all getbiggers :).

Just as you think getting published doesnt mean a lot, obsessively sticking drugs into your body to get big does not mean a lot to me either. So what is your point?:)

And your silence means that you know that hes a pathetic druggie :)
X

John O

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 07:11:06 PM »
He has a Toyota. He has a fucking Hummer. He has an AMG too ,

I didn't really care one way or the other untill  You said he has a hummer.. Very  environment-unfriendly peice of crap truck!
As far as AMG goes.. are you sure you don't mean AMC ?   ;D
Masters- 50-54
148#

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 07:14:32 PM »
Well, I only bragged about it so I can OWN your delusions that Nasser is more successful than all getbiggers :).

Just as you think getting published doesnt mean a lot, obsessively sticking drugs into your body to get big does not mean a lot to me either. So what is your point?:)

And your silence means that you know that hes a pathetic druggie :)

Dude, you didnt own shit.  For starters I said Nasser is more succesful than 99%, leaving some room for the very succesful minority.  You thought you were part of it, and used the fact that you have some articles in journals LOL - you owned yourself.  No you're not part of that 1% from what you've told me.  You are accomplished, dont get me wrong - but you should know your role and not be so cocky about it - I often say I'm more succesful than average (only when asked or egged on) but wouldnt ever claim to be more succesful than a top-level bodybuilder/millionnaire/retired at 40/etc, because I'm not delusional like you are

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 07:16:07 PM »
 ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 07:17:28 PM »
Dude, you didnt own shit.  For starters I said Nasser is more succesful than 99%, leaving some room for the very succesful minority.  You thought you were part of it, and used the fact that you have some articles in journals LOL - you owned yourself.  No you're not part of that 1% from what you've told me.  You are accomplished, dont get me wrong - but you should know your role and not be so cocky about it - I often say I'm more succesful than average (only when asked or egged on) but wouldnt ever claim to be more succesful than a top-level bodybuilder/millionnaire/retired at 40/etc, because I'm not delusional like you are

Also, your arguments consist of logical inconsistencies. You claimed that getting published basically means shit and not as succesful as Nassers accomplishments. Therefore, being successful is relative, since you consider Nasser more succesful than me. For some people, a man that works a job he hates to support a family, is more succesful than Nasser who was a druggie. Thus, you should not state Nasser is more successful, since "success" is a relative term. I am sure an educated person like yourself would know this :)
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 07:18:14 PM »

TEAM NASSER AGGRESSIVE GROWTH ........of your eye, bitch! Now go cook my HGH and don't burn it.
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 07:20:12 PM »
Here's where you're making your mistake, Bigbobs:

"Success" in the IFBB does not equal success in the generally used sense of the term.  IFBB Bodybuilding is not a sport...  it's a gay beauty pagent for drug addicts.

Hope this helps.

Thank you :). Naser sticks a plethora of drugs into his body, oils himself up and steps on stage! REAL SUCCESSFUL!!!! LOL.. Takes a real man to stick tons of drugs in your body!
X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 07:20:25 PM »

Also, your arguments consist of logical inconsistencies. You claimed that getting published basically means shit and not as succesful as Nassers accomplishments. Therefore, being successful is relative, since you consider Nasser more succesful than me. For some people, a man that works a job he hates to support a family, is more succesful than Nasser who was a druggie. Thus, you should not state Nasser is more successful, since "success" is a relative term. I am sure an educated person like yourself would know this :)

I didnt say it means "shit"; just that it was hardly what I was expected to hear when you claimed to be more accomplished than Nasser.  Sure, success is relative, so if to 1% of the world you are more succesful than Nasser then keep yourself convinced of that.

I'm not hating on you - I did acknowledge that you're accomplished...but come on, let's put things in perspective...I'm humble and realistic about my accomplishments and I expect others to be the same.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 07:21:41 PM »
Thank you :). Naser sticks a plethora of drugs into his body, oils himself up and steps on stage! REAL SUCCESSFUL!!!! LOL.. Takes a real man to stick tons of drugs in your body!

To anyone here, does taking steroids make you unsuccesful?   ???  Not sure what train of thought you're on!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2008, 07:23:02 PM »
I didnt say it means "shit"; just that it was hardly what I was expected to hear when you claimed to be more accomplished than Nasser.  Sure, success is relative, so if to 1% of the world you are more succesful than Nasser then keep yourself convinced of that.

I'm not hating on you - I did acknowledge that you're accomplished...but come on, let's put things in perspective...I'm humble and realistic about my accomplishments and I expect others to be the same.

I am humble as well, except when you go around telling people that Nasser is better than them (in so few words). Also, many people would consider a succesful business more accomplished than Nasser even though he was a top IFBB bber.
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 07:23:33 PM »
Naser sticks a plethora of drugs into his body, oils himself up and steps on stage! REAL SUCCESSFUL!!!!

Very true..but don't forget that he also sticks a plethora of oil into his body too
O

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2008, 07:24:17 PM »
To anyone here, does taking steroids make you unsuccesful?   ???  Not sure what train of thought you're on!

To a great extent, yes it does because I cannot consider anyone successful who takes drugs and cheats at their sport. If he would of accomplished that all natural, different story. To a certain extent, he cheated by using AAS! I do not consider cheaters successful.
X

John O

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2008, 07:24:37 PM »

I don't know about unsucceful.. but it does make you a Criminal!!     Steroids are illegel
Masters- 50-54
148#

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2008, 07:26:28 PM »

Nasser = a lot more famous than you'll ever be.

Please cite what journals you were mentioned in and explain how they impacted the lives of others.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2008, 07:27:05 PM »
I am humble as well, except when you go around telling people that Nasser is better than them (in so few words). Also, many people would consider a succesful business more accomplished than Nasser even though he was a top IFBB bber.

I dont "go around telling people Nasser is better than them," someone "Goatboy I think?" made a cocky comment against Nasser which started the exchange with him where I ended by pointed out Nasser's more succesful than he is.  Wasn't even directed at you, but then you thought you were extremely accomplished, and more so than Nasser, so you got involved as well.  So you're not really humble about your accomplishments.  If I saw one person accuse a hater of being less accomplished than a certain pro bodybuilder I woudlnt feel the need to jump in and say yeah right I'm more accomplished, etc.  ::)

And it would have to be an extremely succesful business to be more accomplished than Nasser.

Anyway, there's on need for us to waste more time arguing about this.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 07:27:48 PM »
I don't know about unsucceful.. but it does make you a Criminal!!     Steroids are illegel

Nasser has never been convicted of any crime.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 07:28:22 PM »
To a great extent, yes it does because I cannot consider anyone successful who takes drugs and cheats at their sport. If he would of accomplished that all natural, different story. To a certain extent, he cheated by using AAS! I do not consider cheaters successful.

LOL so the whole sport of bodybuilding cheats against each other?! 

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2008, 07:28:47 PM »

You are just crumbling.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2008, 07:28:51 PM »

Please cite what journals you were mentioned in and explain how they impacted the lives of others.

One of the journals was a Developmental psychology journal and it impacted the lives of others by adding to research which people can use practical implications :) But most importantly, it added more power to the body of research that already exists.
X

John O

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2008, 07:29:22 PM »

did I say otherwise! I answered your question!
Masters- 50-54
148#

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2008, 07:29:51 PM »
I dont "go around telling people Nasser is better than them," someone "Goatboy I think?" made a cocky comment against Nasser which started the exchange with him where I ended by pointed out Nasser's more succesful than he is.  Wasn't even directed at you, but then you thought you were extremely accomplished, and more so than Nasser, so you got involved as well.  So you're not really humble about your accomplishments.  If I saw one person accuse a hater of being less accomplished than a certain pro bodybuilder I woudlnt feel the need to jump in and say yeah right I'm more accomplished, etc.  ::)

And it would have to be an extremely succesful business to be more accomplished than Nasser.

Anyway, there's on need for us to waste more time arguing about this.

You do not go around directly telling people, but your attitude implies it...
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2008, 07:31:04 PM »
You are just crumbling.

Bigbobs is crumbling just like poor little Birgit was as this roidraging, drug bloated monster savagely laid into her face with his sausage fingered, gh hands.
O

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2008, 07:32:11 PM »

Unless you can write yourself into the history books like a Plato or an Alexander or a Caesar, "fame" is utterly useless.  In 100 years (or less) no one will know or care who Nasser is.

Today, 2008, fewer than 100k people have probably ever heard of him (on a planet of 6 billion).
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2008, 07:34:23 PM »

Unless you are Nasser, how would you know for certain?
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2008, 07:34:57 PM »

Unless you can write yourself into the history books like a Plato or an Alexander or a Caesar, "fame" is utterly useless.  In 100 years (or less) no one will no or care who Nasser is.

Today, 2008, fewer than 100k people have probably ever heard of him (on a planet of 6 billion).

And in not even one year, or even one day, would anyone care who you are, and probalby fewer than 1k people have ever heard of you (on a plent of 6 billion)

By the way, a lot more than 100k people have heard of Nasser!  In an average workplace of 100 people there are easily 5 people who have heard of Nasser in my city alone.