Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty- Views and Opinions and Tidbits  (Read 18259 times)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Nasser El Sonbaty- Views and Opinions and Tidbits
« on: January 24, 2008, 05:58:59 PM »
The unemployed wasters and losers who tried to bring the great man down have been sensationally and comprehensively beaten. They won't recover.

They tried to use their empty lives and bank balances to make it look like Nasser had no money. You now know that Nasser El Sonbaty - the uncrowned Mr Olympia and greatest ever Arnold Classic winner - is a rich man with three cars. That's right: THREE CARS.

You pathetic haters are a waste of oxygen and blood cells.

Congratulations to TEAMNASSER.

VICTORY IS OURS. Hear the lamentation of the pumpkinheads. We must sodomise their women now! ;D ;D ;D

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty deals the death blow to team haters and losers.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 06:01:14 PM »
Team Nasser grows stronger every single day
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 06:02:38 PM »
haha  so last night he had a toyota corolla and today he has 3?  wow.  next u b tellin he does fly cheap seats no more

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 06:04:39 PM »
haha  so last night he had a toyota corolla and today he has 3?  wow.  next u b tellin he does fly cheap seats no more

He has a Toyota. He has a fucking Hummer. He has an AMG too , like Boyd Coddington who is also a millionaire.

Nasser has ripped you all a new hole to talk more shit out of ;D ;D ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 06:17:49 PM »
He has a Toyota. He has a fucking Hummer. He has an AMG too , like Boyd Coddington who is also a millionaire.

Nasser has ripped you all a new hole to talk more shit out of ;D ;D ;D

Exactly why does one person need three cars? (even if they are all pieces of shit)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 06:22:40 PM »
Exactly why does one person need three cars? (even if they are all pieces of shit)

Oh brother.. Trying to put a new angle on it..  ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 06:33:51 PM »

Can't see Nasser driving a Volvo

;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 06:35:32 PM »

good one, now I'm waiting to see what the next jealous reply is

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 06:38:43 PM »
good one, now I'm waiting to see what the next jealous reply is

I wonder if I can hire him if I need a woman smacked around

;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 06:44:37 PM »
I wonder if I can hire him if I need a woman smacked around

;)
figures this would pop up after reading the disrespectful garbage that comes out of his filthy mouth

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 06:45:26 PM »

Why would I or anyone else be jealous of broke arab has-been who sells underwear online to make ends meet?  ::)

Because he's more wealthy than you, has a chilled life, gets more girls, has accomplished much more.  Need I continue?  Your posts prove you're jealous of him.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 06:47:30 PM »
Because he's more wealthy than you, has a chilled life, gets more girls, has accomplished much more.  Need I continue?  Your posts prove you're jealous of him.

What has he accomplished in his life besides bodybuilding and possibly investments?
X

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2008, 06:48:23 PM »
figures this would pop up after reading the disrespectful grabage that comes out of his filty mouth

I just got tired of his "high & almighty" attitude of being perfect.

Everyone has shit in their closet....I just checked the easiest way first.  I know first hand he's got a lot of garbage out there.  

;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2008, 06:49:28 PM »

Knny is fucking owning Nasser and his team.

It's pretty awesome to watch.
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 06:50:35 PM »
What has he accomplished in his life besides bodybuilding and possibly investments?

More than 99% of getbig users have accomplished.

I just got tired of his "high & almighty" attitude of being perfect.

Everyone has shit in their closet....I just checked the easiest way first.  I know first hand he's got a lot of garbage out there.  

;D

Knny, you know Nasser probably would even come out and tell exactly what happened and exactly what his wife claimed if anyone asked him!  You could have simply asked him - he's truthful and doesn't mind talking about things about himself that others may perceive to be negative, as long as its true.  If you dont believe me, make sure you read the Part 5 interview when it comes out!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 06:51:41 PM »
More than 99% of getbig users have accomplished.

Knny, you know Nasser probably would even come out and tell exactly what happened and exactly what his wife claimed if anyone asked him!  You could have simply asked him - he's truthful and doesn't mind talking about things about himself that others may perceive to be negative, as long as its true.  If you dont believe me, make sure you read the Part 5 interview when it comes out!

Well, I have accomplished a lot at the age of 26. So, to assume that Nasser has accomplished more than me or is more successful=bullshit!
X

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 06:56:32 PM »

LOL!  Unless Bill Gates adopted his ass or he sold drilling rights in his delts to Exxon, I doubt it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 06:57:54 PM »
Well, I have accomplished a lot at the age of 26. So, to assume that Nasser has accomplished more than me or is more successful=bullshit!

If you're really within that 1 percent then good for you!  However, I find it hard to believe without any kind of proof.  And frankly, I dont really care either - the comment was directed to Goatboy.

LOL!  Unless Bill Gates adopted his ass or he sold drilling rights in his delts to Exxon, I doubt it.

Another internet millionnaire!  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 07:00:18 PM »
If you're really within that 1 percent then good for you!  However, I find it hard to believe without any kind of proof.  And frankly, I dont really care either - the comment was directed to Goatboy.

Another internet millionnaire!  ::)

Well, considering i have a Masters degree just like Nasser and in a PhD program (squadfather doubted me on this and posted stuff to prove this), I consider myself just as successful. Also, already been published in two scientific journals and have presented papers at psychological conferences. And yes, I am in my profession, but only part time until I finish my program. So, take that bullshit about Nasser being more accomplished and shove it up your ass!

And even though it was not directed toward me, your attitude that Nasser is superior is prevelant throughout the board and not just to goatboy.
X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 07:04:17 PM »
Well, considering i have a Masters degree just like Nasser and in a PhD program (squadfather doubted me on this and posted stuff to prove this), I consider myself just as successful. Also, already been published in two scientific journals and have presented papers at psychological conferences. And yes, I am in my profession, but only part time until I finish my program. So, take that bullshit about Nasser being more accomplished and shove it up your ass!

Good for you, but I dont see why you think that's being more accomplished than Nasser, unless you are one of the best in the world at your field - like Nasser was.  Nasser has a Master's as well, so he didnt do a phd or get articles in journals - I'm pretty sure having the best physique in the world at one point outweighs those few things you have over him!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 07:06:05 PM »
Good for you, but I dont see why you think that's being more accomplished than Nasser, unless you are one of the best in the world at your field - like Nasser was.  Nasser has a Master's as well, so he didnt do a phd or get articles in journals - I'm pretty sure having the best physique in the world at one point outweighs those few things you have over him!

SURE!!! Being a druggie and sticking shit in your body is just as good/outweighs getting published in two scientific journals! RIGHT!!!! You are a fucking idiot. And I still have time till I graduate, so maybe I will be the best in my field or close to it :)

Do not stick up for a drug addict, you loser :)

He never won the Olympia thus he never had the best phsyique in the world :)
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2008, 07:07:31 PM »
I don't know about dealing the death blow to getbiggers but he sure can deliver a blow or two to his poor, battered ex-wife.
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2008, 07:07:51 PM »
SURE!!! Being a druggie and sticking shit in your body is just as good/outweighs getting published in two scientific journals! RIGHT!!!! You are a fucking idiot. And I still have time till I graduate, so maybe I will be the best in my field or close to it :)

Do not stick up for a drug addict, you loser :)

Certain professions give opportunities to be in journals while others don't.  My brother who is an MD has been in many more than two journals, however he never considers that to be bragging rights like you do! Get over it!  

And meltdown @ "You are a fucking idiot!"  :'(

It's like me saying, "I have an article in CA Magazine!  Beat that!"  As a CA obviously I have that opportunity over people of other professions.  Doesnt really mean a lot though.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »

lol.

you think he bangs alot of broads just because you post pics of random girls with him?

the next piece of trim nasser gets will come with an 8-ball and an $500 tab.

he's big, but ugly as fuck, so stop now with the girls.
b

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2008, 07:09:23 PM »
Certain professions give opportunities to be in journals while others don't.  My brother who is an MD has been in many more than two journals, however he never considers that to be bragging rights like you do! Get over it!  

I'll bet your brother the MD doesn't drive a 1993 Toyota!  :D