Author Topic: When is the Arnold and how can we avoid all the fag talk?  (Read 4841 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: When is the Arnold and how can we avoid all the fag talk?
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2008, 11:45:46 AM »
Earl has always been as dumb as he is gay

it all started with his famous first thread"whos this Geo guy?"

then his Lerone worship

proof that he is ignorant chode handler

yes when i was a newbie i heard so much about geo and wondered who he was

your recent "where are the geo vids" made me laugh along with you wearing that butt pad haha :D

E
E

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2008, 11:49:18 AM »
I know it hurts Earl

being well not so brite and somewhat of a cock watcher

but without people like you this site wouldnt be as fun

I for one hope you never leave  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2008, 11:59:12 AM »
what other section do we talk about their physiques other than g&o?

where did i mention doing anything with mr. levrone's body?  lying makes you desperate ;)  

i made a few posts about women but like i said this is a bodybuilding forum not a jerkoff forum 8)

when i want to look at chicks getbig is the last place i would look

i probably wouldn't debate who looks better on the beach but when it comes to guys on stage that is what you do, and the majority of your buddies here on the y do the same, kiwiol for example praises dorian's physique

and when you were a newbie they seemed to be bitching you around and causing you to meltdown so it seems odd that you are now friends with them, makes you seem like the weak kid that let everybody borrow his toys ;D

and if anything is gay posting your pic on a mostly male forum is, fag ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2008, 12:01:00 PM »
I know it hurts Earl

being well not so brite and somewhat of a cock watcher

but without people like you this site wouldnt be as fun

I for one hope you never leave  ;)

it's "bright"

which one of us lacks intelligence, mr. butt pad? ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2008, 12:06:48 PM »
butt pirate for sure ;D

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2008, 12:10:42 PM »
what other section do we talk about their physiques other than g&o?-I don't know where you fags go to talk about guys glutes, I try to navigate around that shit.

where did i mention doing anything with mr. levrone's body?  lying makes you desperate ;) -You talk about his body all the time. Like I said, you are famous for worshipping him,

i made a few posts about women but like i said this is a bodybuilding forum not a jerkoff forum 8)- A FEW POSTS about girls? And 7 thousand about guys bodies. Good ratio.

when i want to look at chicks getbig is the last place i would look-Well, you don't like girls so your opinion on this isn't exactly valid.

i probably wouldn't debate who looks better on the beach but when it comes to guys on stage that is what you do, and the majority of your buddies here on the y do the same, kiwiol for example praises dorian's physique- Maybe some of them do, but I was merely offering them a safehaven to keep away from fags like you. Some of them are just like me and repulsed by all the gay talk that you seem to enjoy so much. As far as Kiwi goes, he does make a lot of posts about being gay, I think that in his part of the world gay jokes are considered hilarious or something. But he isn't gay, he had a few E-dates with the Beast.

and when you were a newbie they seemed to be bitching you around and causing you to meltdown so it seems odd that you are now friends with them, makes you seem like the weak kid that let everybody borrow his toys ;D- You think that arguing with people on a messageboard is weird, but man on man idolizing is normal. Makes sense. ::)

and if anything is gay posting your pic on a mostly male forum is, fag ;)-Yeah, posting your pic is much gayer than trying to get another mans attention for 4 years to get him into bed.  ::)

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2008, 12:15:03 PM »
Earl I am going to ask you a question and I want an honest answer. Hypothetically speaking, if SS and I argued over who had a better body, George Clooney or Brad Pitt, would you think that was gay? What if we talked about their arms, chest, backs, legs etc., in detail? Also, if I made it known that I had a mancrush on say, Eddie Murphy, and I talked about him on here all the time. About how great he looked, would that be gay?
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »
you're doing a lousy job of navigating because most of your posts are on g&o and you came here knowing the focus would be on their bodies ;D

yes i praise Mr. Levrone the same way a person would praise michael jordan on an nba forum, your point?

on a bodybuilding forum how could my posts be focused on women more than men ???

i don't like girls? why do you say that? because i don't feel the need to make perverted comments on their pics like some desperate, virgin?

alex 23 and bluto also talk a lot of bodybuilding, alex even attends the arnold, you always seemed to have a little man crush on them :-\

face the facts, you are a closet fag ;D

you act the part with your extreme homophobia and you look the part too :)

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2008, 12:27:42 PM »
you're doing a lousy job of navigating because most of your posts are on g&o and you came here knowing the focus would be on their bodies ;D

yes i praise Mr. Levrone the same way a person would praise michael jordan on an nba forum, your point?

on a bodybuilding forum how could my posts be focused on women more than men ???

i don't like girls? why do you say that? because i don't feel the need to make perverted comments on their pics like some desperate, virgin?

alex 23 and bluto also talk a lot of bodybuilding, alex even attends the arnold, you always seemed to have a little man crush on them :-\

face the facts, you are a closet fag ;D

you act the part with your extreme homophobia and you look the part too :)

E

I am not going back and forth with you anymore. Post a picture of you with your girlfriend or wife and I will apologize and delete this thread. deal?
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2008, 12:31:38 PM »
Earl I am going to ask you a question and I want an honest answer. Hypothetically speaking, if SS and I argued over who had a better body, George Clooney or Brad Pitt, would you think that was gay? What if we talked about their arms, chest, backs, legs etc., in detail? Also, if I made it known that I had a mancrush on say, Eddie Murphy, and I talked about him on here all the time. About how great he looked, would that be gay?

talking about another mans body is only gay if you want it to be

clearly you want it to be gay

many men try to look like brad or george so i would imagine they've compared their bodies from head to toe

talking about eddie murphy around here would be gay because he isn't a bodybuilder but not on some acting forum

i'm not a levrone fan just for the body, i admire the fact that he isn't a typical meathead, he's an actor, makes good music, and does work for the make a wish foundation 8)

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2008, 12:33:40 PM »

i'm not a levrone fan just for the body, i admire the fact that he isn't a typical meathead, he's an actor, makes good music, and does work for the make a wish foundation 8)

E

I can respect the charity work. But seriously, has the guy ever had a job? He can't just play videogames and service old men all day. Never heard his music, but I'll take your word for it.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2008, 12:33:42 PM »
butt pirate for sure ;D

E
Danielson is a pussy wrecker, he's with a chick in that picture, how does that make him a "butt pirate"?

Moron.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2008, 12:33:53 PM »
I like to complain about the Mr. Getbig, true. Do you remember any post where I compared two competitors in that contest? Any post I talked about how good of condition so and so was? I don't talk about that shit, cuz I am not a homo.

What about your crush on Alex23 ??? I heard Flexingtonsteele's had sleepless nights ever since you made those posts saying Alex23 is handsome cause he thinks you are going to steal Alex from him ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2008, 12:36:08 PM »
I am not going back and forth with you anymore. Post a picture of you with your girlfriend or wife and I will apologize and delete this thread. deal?

wouldn't posting my pic on a male forum be gay? ???

plus gay guys always have female friends, it proves nothing

just take my word for it, why would i deny being gay if that's what i was :)

i'm called "fag" here everyday so it's not like anything would change ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2008, 12:37:09 PM »
I can respect the charity work. But seriously, has the guy ever had a job? He can't just play videogames and service old men all day. Never heard his music, but I'll take your word for it.

yes he owned and operated a world gym in maryland

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:29 PM »
Danielson is a pussy wrecker, he's with a chick in that picture, how does that make him a "butt pirate"?

Moron.

so posing with a girl makes him a "pussy wrecker" ???

you're the moron, that could be his sister for all you know

E

E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2008, 12:40:59 PM »
What about your crush on Alex23 ??? I heard Flexingtonsteele's had sleepless nights ever since you made those posts saying Alex23 is handsome cause he thinks you are going to steal Alex from him ;D

Alex is my buddy, he did at one point put up the most handsome picture i have ever seen, so i thought it was my duty to make sure everyone saw it. I don't have it anymore, do you know where it is? And don't act like you don't know what pic I am referring to either. Btw, I hope Alex The Great is feeling better, he has a double ear infection you know.  :(
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2008, 12:43:24 PM »
wouldn't posting my pic on a male forum be gay? ???- not imo.

plus gay guys always have female friends, it proves nothing- I don't know anything about the gay culture really

just take my word for it, why would i deny being gay if that's what i was :)- fine

i'm called "fag" here everyday so it's not like anything would change ;D- very true ;D

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2008, 12:55:26 PM »
Earl, this thread is pathetic even by your cock mongering standards. Give it a rest please. Crawl back up to the G&O where you can fawn over Kevin to your heart's content. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2008, 12:59:07 PM »
Earl, this thread is pathetic even by your cock mongering standards. Give it a rest please. Crawl back up to the G&O where you can fawn over Kevin to your heart's content. 

haha little nicky are you saying you don't like my cameo appearance at the y?

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2008, 01:03:00 PM »
haha little nicky are you saying you don't like my cameo appearance at the y?

E

I don't mind it, but coming down hear to deny your Levrone worship is pretty lame.

Outside of your insatiable lust for Levrone's trouser snake, you're not a bad poster Earl. Shame you've got cock on the brain 24/7 and know jack shit about MMA.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2008, 01:04:44 PM »
I don't mind it, but coming down hear to deny your Levrone worship is pretty lame.

Outside of your insatiable lust for Levrone's trouser snake, you're not a bad poster Earl. Shame you've got cock on the brain 24/7 and know jack shit about MMA.
;D
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2008, 01:05:40 PM »

hey i'm not denying being a Levroneite, i'm just saying i don't like him in a gay way :)

i know lots of mma 8)

E
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2008, 01:20:17 PM »
so posing with a girl makes him a "pussy wrecker" ???

you're the moron, that could be his sister for all you know

E

danny must have alot of sisters that like to get naked......

You're out of your element here, "earl".........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2008, 02:50:31 PM »
why is earl hanging around the Y?  do we hang around the g and o?