Author Topic: hgh and bact. water  (Read 1796 times)

StillTippin

• Getbig III
hgh and bact. water
« on: January 25, 2008, 08:10:42 AM »
I've got a friend who has a lil too much money on his hands and has decided he's doing gh.  Now I know how that sounds but it really is a friend and not me, lol.  Anyway, I don't know a ton about gh and he doesn't know shit so I thought I would ask here.  First off I should say that I have really tried to discourage him from doing it without more research and having his diet in check better but he's gonna do it anyway so I figure I may as well make sure he's gonna do it right.

First question is how do you mix it with the bact water?  Like as in procedure and ratios.

Second is how much should he take.  I suggested 2 - 4 iu a day.

Third is dosing schedule.  I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do it 7 days a week right?  Just for reference he trains 4 days a week.

The last question is about checking if his stuff is real or not.  I remember reading on here that you can check it with a home pregnancy test to see if it's acutally gh or just hcg.  I'm pretty sure Trab wrote that if I'm not mistaking.

Sorry if any of this is covered somewhere already.  I did a search but couldn't come up with anything too relevant.  Thanks in advance for any help guys.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: hgh and bact. water
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 09:49:52 AM »
You can mix it however you want, but typically it's mixed with BA or AA, not BW.

4iu's a day is typical for first timers.

Most people run it 5 days on 2 off.

You can put some on a pregnancy tester, if it says your pregnant, then it's HCG, if not, you're good to go.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 10:05:46 AM »
You can mix it however you want, but typically it's mixed with BA or AA, not BW.

4iu's a day is typical for first timers.

Most people run it 5 days on 2 off.

You can put some on a pregnancy tester, if it says your pregnant, then it's HCG, if not, you're good to go.

Cool, thanks.  What's the ratio in the mix?  1:1?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 10:18:54 AM »
Just depends on how you want to dilute it, personal preference really.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 10:32:07 AM »
Just depends on how you want to dilute it, personal preference really.

Oh ok, I thought it had to be suspended in an exact ratio.  Thanks alot.  I'm gonna see the guy in about an hour so I'll pass the info along and tell him to reconsider one more time.  At least I'll have a clear conscience.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 08:12:19 PM »
For each iu in the vial of gh, put in the same amount of Bacto water...10iu of gh, 10iu of water.

For actual gains, 4iu is the minimum IMO. For conditioning only, 2iu will work.

GH should be injected every single day for best results and should be done on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.

Should stay on at least 12wks minimum to get anything out of it...6-12 months though is more like it. Other wise, save your money for basic AAS.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 09:23:30 AM »
If its not from a USA HRT source you are at large risk of it being HCG if lucky.
(Some risk even from the USA pharma shelfs. Great fakes)
Its my understanding that HCG will give a + read on a Home Pregnancy test.
Ive never tried that.
I'll try it next time I use HCG.

That said, there is no guarentee that any black market HGH is not simply some white powder even if it dont score a + on the tester.

From my experience with somatropin and Saizen I'd be very surprised if a fairly lean guy over 30yrs old did
not notice increased vascularity and some slight water retention that fills out the skin a bit in only a few days of 2-3iu shots  2-3 X ew. Slight improved pumps to. Not like droll water retention or pumps, but noticible nonetheless, esp post cycle is where HGH REALLY shines.

3-4iu 2-3X ew WILL cause some water retention or its fake or dammaged goods from poor handling in transit.

I tried to take 6-8iu ed for 4 day burst and had to stop. Knuckles hurt way too much.
You should notice it, and it esp works better w/ some androgen and anabolic.
I will not use More than 3iu in a single shot.

BIg money in fake HGH.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 11:00:04 AM »
I tried to take 6-8iu ed for 4 day burst and had to stop. Knuckles hurt way too much.
You should notice it, and it esp works better w/ some androgen and anabolic.
I will not use More than 3iu in a single shot.

BIg money in fake HGH.

Yea, I did the same, went up to 6iu's and I almost passed out at work, really tired and got the G.I. Joe Kung Fu grip hands heh.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 11:07:59 AM »
Great info guys, thanks! 

I see there is some debate over whether it should be taken everyday or whether there should be a break at some point during the week.  It would seem that it would be better just to have a constant supply of it so what is the reason for taking a break?  Is there some kind of a very fast receptor downgrade or is it just a cost saver or some other reason?  Damn I wish I could afford this stuff! 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 06:33:41 PM »
Yea, I did the same, went up to 6iu's and I almost passed out at work, really tired and got the G.I. Joe Kung Fu grip hands heh.

Ya,,, if a guy is on 4+iu for long and not having that I got serious doubts.
They want to blelieve....
The var and primo doses is same story. Ditto Dbol even.

GH15 is 100% spot on here about Dbol. Anything else is underdosed IME if your not feeling this.
Fresh product kicks a LOT harder to.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=197099.0

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 09:15:40 PM »
I've got a friend who has a lil too much money on his hands and has decided he's doing gh.  Now I know how that sounds but it really is a friend and not me, lol.  Anyway, I don't know a ton about gh and he doesn't know shit so I thought I would ask here.  First off I should say that I have really tried to discourage him from doing it without more research and having his diet in check better but he's gonna do it anyway so I figure I may as well make sure he's gonna do it right.

First question is how do you mix it with the bact water?  Like as in procedure and ratios.

Second is how much should he take.  I suggested 2 - 4 iu a day.

Third is dosing schedule.  I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do it 7 days a week right?  Just for reference he trains 4 days a week.

The last question is about checking if his stuff is real or not.  I remember reading on here that you can check it with a home pregnancy test to see if it's acutally gh or just hcg.  I'm pretty sure Trab wrote that if I'm not mistaking.

Sorry if any of this is covered somewhere already.  I did a search but couldn't come up with anything too relevant.  Thanks in advance for any help guys.

I have to back up what baby Arnold said.

If you can't invest a few G's to get a good six month supply, it's pointless.

.......at your age, why would you anyway?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 12:04:02 PM »

DIV

Well I wouldn't.  I mean maybe if I had that much extra cash that I was already totally taken care of and had coin to play with.  This guy has some money to throw around.  I have made it clear to him that he's gotta stick with this for a good 6 months for sure.  Hopefully it got through.  Some ppl are just gonna do what they want and think that they know best.  (I think we saw this recently in an insulin discussion)  All I can do is tell him what I know and pass on the advice from you guys.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 03:58:07 PM »

DIV

SHort run of real HGH w/ Deca and test and light Physical Therapy type mvmts for nagging injury can work wonders.
Brings a lot of circulation and speedz healing.  No BBing gains.
Post cycle use also worth while till body comes around.

flexbull

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 09:04:26 AM »
SHort run of real HGH w/ Deca and test and light Physical Therapy type mvmts for nagging injury can work wonders.
Brings a lot of circulation and speedz healing.  No BBing gains.
Post cycle use also worth while till body comes around.

How would you recommend running it for PCT?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2008, 02:48:02 PM »
How would you recommend running it for PCT?

The HGH?
1. Get real USA HGH its about $7iu. You'll notice your on a drug in 48 hrs.

2iu shots. 1-2 a day.   At least a 2iu shot  2 times a week.

It goes a LONG way towards  Keeping lean mass on and prevent fat acumulation.

I Make sure  I do one in the morn on empty stomach. I add 12mcg of cytomel on HGH shot day only.
(Yes ive done this, no never a problem)
Cardio starting about 15-20 min after shot, on empty stomach.
You will tend not lose weight like this, you'll hold and harden.(I gain weight)

Remember -You can allways up a dose, the doses of everything discussed here on GB is clear that much is fake and underdosed.
 Many guys would (and do) piss blood on these doses of many cycles/stacks of legitimate
pharmacutical steroids that are commonly thrown around here on this site.

Yur lookin at about $60 week of legit product to bear fruit.
Your also in a "Time Value" mode. Buying time as your testes come back up to  production.
This will happen faster if youve done other things, but 4 weeks minimum of the HGH here like that to be of help, so .... about $250. 
6-8 weeks would be better, But if a guys dropped cold even a 500mg load of
long acting TE he'll require longer than 4 weeks to (start)come back to much nat Test production.

I consider HGH a very benificial drug. Its simply very expensive to get real product.
Thinking the cut rate shit is real is like think you get $1.99 T Bone steak.
Big money in Fake HGH.     

atr911

• Getbig II
  • This is why we GetBig
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 04:12:28 PM »
Even bigger money in real HGH!  I have seen pharma soma go for more than $18 / I.U. and I have to wonder, at 15x the cost how much of the cheap stuff can I run before I see the same results.  BBers have been running jins forever with good results.  If you can get that at a fraction of the cost why not?

I see this very similar to the Generic/Name brand for ANY drug.  Head over the the pharmacy and ask about generic anything VS namebrand, the cost difference is unreal and they're the same thing!

Find a reputable source for anything and you'll be fine, and if you have the money and don't want to dick around spend the coin...
Git 'er dun!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 06:29:55 PM »
Even bigger money in real HGH!  I have seen pharma soma go for more than $18 / I.U. and I have to wonder, at 15x the cost how much of the cheap stuff can I run before I see the same results.  BBers have been running jins forever with good results.  If you can get that at a fraction of the cost why not?

I see this very similar to the Generic/Name brand for ANY drug.  Head over the the pharmacy and ask about generic anything VS namebrand, the cost difference is unreal and they're the same thing!

Find a reputable source for anything and you'll be fine, and if you have the money and don't want to dick around spend the coin...

$18 is stupid to pay when same chem Somatropin is $7. Genotropin mini Quicks are nuts priced...

But guys who dont notice they are on somthing almost right away are gettin took - Period.
Go ahead, believe what wnat to believe...

Get hold of some somatropin and compare, its not THAT spendy....

Lots guys are on HCG and think its HGH. Lots prolly on some inert white powder.

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 09:40:15 AM »
The HGH?
1. Get real USA HGH its about $7iu. You'll notice your on a drug in 48 hrs.

2iu shots. 1-2 a day.   At least a 2iu shot  2 times a week.

It goes a LONG way towards  Keeping lean mass on and prevent fat acumulation.

I Make sure  I do one in the morn on empty stomach. I add 12mcg of cytomel on HGH shot day only.
(Yes ive done this, no never a problem)
Cardio starting about 15-20 min after shot, on empty stomach.
You will tend not lose weight like this, you'll hold and harden.(I gain weight)

Remember -You can allways up a dose, the doses of everything discussed here on GB is clear that much is fake and underdosed.
 Many guys would (and do) piss blood on these doses of many cycles/stacks of legitimate
pharmacutical steroids that are commonly thrown around here on this site.

Yur lookin at about $60 week of legit product to bear fruit.
Your also in a "Time Value" mode. Buying time as your testes come back up to  production.
This will happen faster if youve done other things, but 4 weeks minimum of the HGH here like that to be of help, so .... about $250. 
6-8 weeks would be better, But if a guys dropped cold even a 500mg load of
long acting TE he'll require longer than 4 weeks to (start)come back to much nat Test production.

I consider HGH a very benificial drug. Its simply very expensive to get real product.
Thinking the cut rate shit is real is like think you get $1.99 T Bone steak.
Big money in Fake HGH.     

how does one get real u.s gh???