Author Topic: PM Questions Answers - Dianabol  (Read 17801 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
PM Questions Answers - Dianabol
« on: January 25, 2008, 10:06:01 AM »
i was askign again in the recent pms ,,not one not 2 ,,try 8 about dianabol,,and i will say it again so make it into a stick messege because im not going to repeat this

DIANABOL IF LEGIT IS THE BEST ANABOLI/ANDROGENIC DRUG THERE EVER PRODUCED,,RUSSIAN DIANABOL THE GOOD OLE RUSSIAN DIANABOL IS NO MORE,,MANY FAKES IN RUSSIA AND IT IS NO MORE,,BUT! ANABOL AS IN SNAKE AND ARROW AS IN PINK PENTAGON AS IN THAI DIANABOL BY THE GREATEST COMPANY IN THE WORLD FOR ORALS BRITISH DISPENSARY IS EQUAL TO THE GOOD OLE RUSSIAN DIANABOL,,

NOW,,WHEN YOU TAKE ANABOLS ,,YOU DONT NEED TO WAIT 10 DAYS OR 4 DAYS LIKE SOME OF YOU ASK ME  WHEN WHEN YOU SEE ANYTHING,,WHEN YOU TAKE LEGIT DIANABOL IT WILL FADE AND MELT IN YOUR MOUTH KEEPING ITS ORIGINAL SHAPE WITHIN 60 SECOND ,,COMPLETE 'MELTING' WITH BITTER TASTE ,,IT WILL MANTAIN ITS ORIGINAL FORM IN GENERAL AND YOU WILL FILL THE DRUG ,,YOU WILL FEEL YOU ARE HTAKING A DRUG,,

ANABOL WILL RESULT IN YOU START GROWING WITH THE FIRST 2 HOURS OF YOU TAKING IT,,MEANING AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WILL STEP ON SCALE AND BE 2-3 POUNDS HEAVIER ,,OFCOURSE TRAINING IS NEEDED BUT EVEN WITH OUT IT WATER RETENTION IS IMMIDIATE ,,WITH TRAINING AND GOOD NUTRITION IT WILL BE THE RIGHT WATER RETENTION AND NOT JUST BLOATED FATZO LIKE HAPPENS WITH GUYS WHO TAKE IT WITH OUT TRAINING

AGAIN ,,YOU WILL FEEL AND SEE DINABOL EFFECTS WITHIN FIRST FEW HOURS OF TAKING IT ,,FIRST TRAINING SESSION,,THE ONLY TIME YOU MAY FEEL AND SEE THE EFFECT AND LOOK LIKE YOU ARE ON YET WONT BE AS STRONG AS YOU USED TO IS! IF YOU TOOK 3 MONTHS OFF FROM TRAINING AND JUST STARTED AGAIN AND TOOK DIANABOL PRE TRAINING ,,SO FIRST COUPLE SESSIONS YOU WILL HAVE TO START FROM LOWER WEIGHTS AND WONT BE AS STRONG AS BEFORE BUT THATS COMMON SENSE I HOPE...YOU NEVEE KNOW WITH YOU GUYS ;) ,,EVEN IN THE LATTER CASE YOU WILL LOOK AND FEEL LIKE YOU ARE JACKED AND YOU WILL LOOK BIG ALTHOUGH NOT AS STRONG BECAUSE YOU JUST GOT BACK TO TRAINING FROM A BIG BREAK AND 2-3 MONTHS IS BIG BREAK

ANYOTHER FEELING OR NO FEELING AND NO RESULTS ,,ANYONE WHO TAKE DIANABOL AND DONT FEEL A REAL JACKED ENERGIZED BUFFED UP FEEL AND LOOK! IS TAKING A FAKE UNDERGROUND GARBAGE CHINEASE CRAP SIMILAR TO HIS PEE BECAUSE THATS IS STRAIGHT WHERE IT GOES TO ,,

TRY TO GET LEGIT DIANABOL AND YOU WILL SEE 30 MG FOR ALL OF YOU WILL GO LONG LONG WAY
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: PMS QUESTIONS ANSWERED
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 10:09:30 AM »
how can anything that "melts" keep its shape when melted??  ::) ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 10:10:38 AM »
what about monkey GH?

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 10:11:20 AM »
Hook a brutha up.
It's Hip to be Square!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 10:12:36 AM »

im sure since youre genious you will find a better word and help gh15 describe it,,thats why i wrote 'melt',,right now my vocabulary is minoot because im hungry and need food so im going to cook
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 10:34:52 AM »

it dissolves around the edges but still retains it's shape and doesn't split or crumble while doing so.
b

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
Re: PM Questions Answers - Dianabol
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 12:20:24 PM »
can i start taking dianabol at 19?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 12:30:05 PM »
it dissolves around the edges but still retains it's shape and doesn't split or crumble while doing so.
donkeykong owned  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 02:21:00 PM »
Dianabol is a 'feel good' drug. It has a distinct dopaminergic feel to it, slightly euphoric. I can feel it within a few hours and tell if it's Dianabol in the tabs or something else, not anything physical but the mental effect. Sleep is enhanced too. YMMV.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 02:33:45 PM »
i was askign again ...

at least he's over referring to himself as third person, theres still some hope for him.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »
Dianabol is a 'feel good' drug. It has a distinct dopaminergic feel to it, slightly euphoric. I can feel it within a few hours and tell if it's Dianabol in the tabs or something else, not anything physical but the mental effect. Sleep is enhanced too. YMMV.

thats maybe why a lot of the guys from the 70's went a little 'crazy'.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 02:54:03 PM »
TRY TO GET LEGIT DIANABOL AND YOU WILL SEE 30 MG FOR ALL OF YOU WILL GO LONG LONG WAY

So dbol alone, without any injectables. Is a good 'cycle'? What 'dangers' are there with doing so?
tank u jesus

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 04:21:12 PM »
So dbol alone, without any injectables. Is a good 'cycle'? What 'dangers' are there with doing so?
All oral steriods are hard on your liver.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 10:53:09 PM »
All oral steriods are hard on your liver.
To an extent...but things like Tylenol, Advil, Ibuprofen etc are much harder...of course then there is alcohol, which takes the prize big time...wk end warrior drinkers do far more damage to their livers then those that run simple cycles that consist of oral AAS.

DIANABOL IF LEGIT IS THE BEST ANABOLI/ANDROGENIC DRUG THERE EVER PRODUCED,,RUSSIAN DIANABOL THE GOOD OLE RUSSIAN DIANABOL IS NO MORE,,MANY FAKES IN RUSSIA AND IT IS NO MORE,,BUT! ANABOL AS IN SNAKE AND ARROW AS IN PINK PENTAGON AS IN THAI DIANABOL BY THE GREATEST COMPANY IN THE WORLD FOR ORALS BRITISH DISPENSARY IS EQUAL TO THE GOOD OLE RUSSIAN DIANABOL,,
Methandrostenolone is great for size but it's always been the only thing that has given me side effects that I do not care for at all. On the other hand, oxymetholone (Anadrol for the clueless, lol) I love...it equals better gains, better pumps and for me at least, far less annoying side effects.

Love me some drol!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 11:05:18 PM »
D-bol alone is a good cycle. Tylenol will kill your liver. Compared to Tylenol, D-bol is a sugar pill as far as your liver goes. Yes, some love Drol more than     D-bol. Less water, but some have worse sides. Depends on the person.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 11:06:31 PM »

STFU

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 11:10:28 PM »
you will lose most of your gains wtf all oral cycle?
TEAM Nasser

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 11:15:35 PM »
you will lose most of your gains wtf all oral cycle?

I got news for you, stop roids and your gains will go away whether they are oral or injects.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 11:59:49 PM »
I got news for you, stop roids and your gains will go away whether they are oral or injects.

Hey bro Slin shake McGillicutty doesn't need your advice,  he knows everything. ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 12:04:38 AM »

see that happen all the time.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 12:27:00 AM »
Sometimes I'm unsure of the slang. So Russian dbol are naps, right? And naps are no good. Thai dbol is anabol and those are the only ones to get now, right?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2008, 12:28:48 AM »
Sometimes I'm unsure of the slang. So Russian dbol are naps, right? And naps are no good. Thai dbol is anabol and those are the only ones to get now, right?

Bro, no need to get racist.  Koreans are people too.  Let's keep it civil.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2008, 12:36:23 AM »
Bigoblobo thinks joe weider is a neo nazi  ???

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2008, 12:36:56 AM »

At least I didn't say nappy headed hoe.

I acknowledge you.

*Bows reverently and slinks out of room*