Author Topic: Cory Everson - Timeless, Ageless  (Read 31128 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Cory Everson - Timeless, Ageless
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2008, 09:56:43 AM »

Check out Kris Murrell...she's one of the biggest amateurs out there right now.  She's HUGE.  She is a really good performer, though, and I think she looks great up there...and she's fun to watch.  This clip is from a guest pose she did during the off-season...I heard that her routine at Nationals was INCREDIBLE, but I can't find a clip of it.  This is still pretty good, esp considering it's off-season.

Kris and Sheila Bleck are two of the top amateur performers out there...both Heavyweights. 

Ok, yeah, I liked that routine... It wasn't cheesy, came off well.. Looked good.

I give it a 9.8.

Good stuff.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2008, 11:55:18 AM »
You're killing me. 

LOL sorry Rip.  The routines from then were more like a fitness routine.  They were very dancey.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »
You're killing me.  There was nothing amateur about this woman.  This is professional BB, not professional dance.  She's an awesome performer! 

Let's try the 1986 Ms. O routine.  Check out the shades during the interview.   ;D

I figured out what was "off" about the Grease routine. She is prancing around like a playful dumbe blonde might do. Now that might work if she were just a little thing, but she is too muscular for that type of dance imo. I am not saying she looks masculine(I mean she does a little obviously), she is actually quite attractive. But that whole routine has cutesy written all over it and she is too muscular for it to work for me. Just my honest opinion.
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2008, 01:49:24 PM »
I figured out what was "off" about the Grease routine. She is prancing around like a playful dumbe blonde might do. Now that might work if she were just a little thing, but she is too muscular for that type of dance imo. I am not saying she looks masculine(I mean she does a little obviously), she is actually quite attractive. But that whole routine has cutesy written all over it and she is too muscular for it to work for me. Just my honest opinion.

Did you like the 1986 Ms. O routine?

Tu, I'll find some more good ones for ya.  ;)
:)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2008, 05:23:10 PM »

Did you like the 1986 Ms. O routine?

It was ok.
E

andreisdaman

• Getbig V