Author Topic: 16 weeks to go! My pre contest diet..Looking for some help..  (Read 4155 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: 16 weeks to go! My pre contest diet..Looking for some help..
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 03:07:08 PM »
i just believe that results>science...and i went from zero carbs for several straight months to a high calorie/higher carb diet, and cla.   the last time i did this i experienced a rapid fat gain...this time, i havent gained any fat at all. in fact, ive gotten a tad bit leaner as i have put on some muscle in a very short amount of time.

You = not trustable when it comes to nutritional advice.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 11:38:15 AM »
So I havent touched a thermogenic yet- Gonna buy some Xenadrine this week and throw it in the mix..should go well with my measily 1500 or less caloried a day, and 50 min cardio a day..lol..

I was thinking of ECA, but dont feel like searching for a place to get the caffeine pills, i have a source for the ephedra though.. ;) .... Xenadrine should do the job though, no?

Alot swear by Adipokinetix too..

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 12:28:48 PM »
So I havent touched a thermogenic yet- Gonna buy some Xenadrine this week and throw it in the mix..should go well with my measily 1500 or less caloried a day, and 50 min cardio a day..lol..

I was thinking of ECA, but dont feel like searching for a place to get the caffeine pills, i have a source for the ephedra though.. ;) .... Xenadrine should do the job though, no?

Alot swear by Adipokinetix too..

Adipokinetix still around? Thought they pulled that because of the Nor-ephedrine deal back in the day?

You really only eat 1500 calories? What are your stats, that sounds really low and especially doing 50 min cardio a day. Dont wither away man.... :-[

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 04:31:49 PM »
Adipokinetix still around? Thought they pulled that because of the Nor-ephedrine deal back in the day?

You really only eat 1500 calories? What are your stats, that sounds really low and especially doing 50 min cardio a day. Dont wither away man.... :-[

I have lots of fat to lose.. its not bad honestly, thats like 4-5 meals a day!! Its chicken, protein shakes, tuna, and Tilapia..once in a while i get some 90/10 chop meat...so the cals are that low but im eating..I know, sounds like nothin..haha

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 04:55:44 PM »
I have lots of fat to lose.. its not bad honestly, thats like 4-5 meals a day!! Its chicken, protein shakes, tuna, and Tilapia..once in a while i get some 90/10 chop meat...so the cals are that low but im eating..I know, sounds like nothin..haha
i know it probably seems like your eating enough to keep your muscle...but your losing a ton of muscle eating 1500 cals a day. i dont care how fat you are or how slow your metabolism is.

and i know that your not that fat, herc..and i know youve got quite a bit of muscle...stop going so low on the cals..you wont have any muscle left once you get down to a decent bf%

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 07:00:38 AM »
i know it probably seems like your eating enough to keep your muscle...but your losing a ton of muscle eating 1500 cals a day. i dont care how fat you are or how slow your metabolism is.

For once, Debussey agrees with you 100%.