Author Topic: When Women Lie...  (Read 13990 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: When Women Lie...
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2008, 01:42:19 PM »
Brad's kinda wishywashy looking.  Bodies such as his are a dime a dozen. 

When he was married to that Friends Girl, Jennifer, he used to look like he was biting his back teeth, attempting to get a matching jawline.

xL

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2008, 04:29:20 AM »

as soon as they are able to get a girl come back more than twice, sometime shortly after they say byebye to their Mummy and stop taking their laundry home around Sunday dinner time.

xL
Sorry to burst that bubble you've been living in but men are very capable of doing their own laundry, cooking, cleaning and so forth. Don't be a man hater like someone else on here. Because if the shoe was on the other foot you'd both be singing a different tune. Men are capable of doing all kinds of house work just as woman are very capable of fixing their cars or changing a tire, cutting grass and shoveling snow. Don't be a hypocrite. Be fair and don't judge the opposite sex.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2008, 05:08:29 AM »
Sorry to burst that bubble you've been living in but men are very capable of doing their own laundry, cooking, cleaning and so forth. Don't be a man hater like someone else on here.

{groan}  Wow, I thought we cleared this up in pm? I guess not. {sigh}

Good Luck on your drive to work today. I plan to hibernate til Tuesday when the roads start to clear
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2008, 05:22:20 AM »
{groan}  Wow, I thought we cleared this up in pm? I guess not. {sigh}

Good Luck on your drive to work today. I plan to hibernate til Tuesday when the roads start to clear
Actually, I was up at 5am and out the door at 6am and in at ten to seven. Roads were ok but man is it ever getting worse. I really wish these salt traucks would get out there already rather than wait for this snow to accumulate. We are expecting 15cm.... :'(....I should have taken a vacation now. If any of you Torontonians on this forum are out on the roads today, please be careful.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2008, 05:34:31 AM »
Actually, I was up at 5am and out the door at 6am and in at ten to seven. Roads were ok but man is it ever getting worse. I really wish these salt traucks would get out there already rather than wait for this snow to accumulate. We are expecting 15cm.... :'(....I should have taken a vacation now. If any of you Torontonians on this forum are out on the roads today, please be careful.

That was smart of you. It didn't start until 4 am, but it's gonna be a bloody nightmare later on. It's supposed to be the biggest one so far this year, ...and we've had a few doozies so far.  :-\  I certainly don't envy you your drive home tonight. Do you think it'll be like a few yrs ago when everyone just grabbed hotel rooms and didn't bother going home? Do you think the mayors will call for the Bisons again? People trying to fly in to TO from Chicago are stuck in the airports. Apparently VIA is getting overloaded, ...but I'm wondering doesn't all that snow stop them too? Especially when the rain comes and the temps dip again, ...wouldn't the switches freeze over? ???
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2008, 05:48:31 AM »
That was smart of you. It didn't start until 4 am, but it's gonna be a bloody nightmare later on. It's supposed to be the biggest one so far this year, ...and we've had a few doozies so far.  :-\  I certainly don't envy you your drive home tonight. Do you think it'll be like a few yrs ago when everyone just grabbed hotel rooms and didn't bother going home? Do you think the mayors will call for the Bisons again? People trying to fly in to TO from Chicago are stuck in the airports. Apparently VIA is getting overloaded, ...but I'm wondering doesn't all that snow stop them too? Especially when the rain comes and the temps dip again, ...wouldn't the switches freeze over? ???
The last one we had was a killer. I left work at 4pm and got home at 7pm. 3 friggin hours on what is normally a 20 minute drive. Brutal, and I still got home, changed and went to the gym to train. But let me tell you, I hate driving in these damn storms. They say all the GTA is expecting 15cm. Flights will definately be delayed. People will definately leave early from work or better still not even show up. I can already tell by my day here that it is going to be a very dead and long day.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2008, 05:59:55 AM »
The last one we had was a killer. I left work at 4pm and got home at 7pm. 3 friggin hours on what is normally a 20 minute drive. Brutal, and I still got home, changed and went to the gym to train. But let me tell you, I hate driving in these damn storms. They say all the GTA is expecting 15cm. Flights will definately be delayed. People will definately leave early from work or better still not even show up. I can already tell by my day here that it is going to be a very dead and long day.

Ya, I heard it just gonna keep coming, building in momentum, and isn't expect to stop til at least midnight!  :o
20 solid hours of it! And I just got used to actually feel the ground under my driveway too.  :'( I am soooo not going to be shoveling that stuff for a while! I just heard the morning traffic reports. I can't believe how many collissions and buses & streetcars that are stuck and/or delayed. It's gonna get even more interesting when overburdened trees start snapping power lines. I heard over 1/3 of the entire provine of PEI was without power for a few days. Do you think any mall roofs will cave in this year? ???
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2008, 06:55:58 AM »
Ya, I heard it just gonna keep coming, building in momentum, and isn't expect to stop til at least midnight!  :o
20 solid hours of it! And I just got used to actually feel the ground under my driveway too.  :'( I am soooo not going to be shoveling that stuff for a while! I just heard the morning traffic reports. I can't believe how many collissions and buses & streetcars that are stuck and/or delayed. It's gonna get even more interesting when overburdened trees start snapping power lines. I heard over 1/3 of the entire provine of PEI was without power for a few days. Do you think any mall roofs will cave in this year? ???
Yhe maritimes always get bombarded with snow. That's a given. Last week it was minus 50 with the windchill in saskatoon. Imagine that! Your skin would freeze in a matter of seconds. As I look out my window now...it doesn't look too bad at all. Its all powder snow. For now....

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2008, 07:45:33 AM »
Yhe maritimes always get bombarded with snow. That's a given. Last week it was minus 50 with the windchill in saskatoon. Imagine that! Your skin would freeze in a matter of seconds. As I look out my window now...it doesn't look too bad at all. Its all powder snow. For now....

That gives me chills just trying to imagine it. That's why I've got my balaclava, ...I don't care how creepy it looks.

Did you hear about that guy in the prairies who took his daughter out in that weather last week in a diaper & t-shirt.
When they found his frozen ass, they couldn't communicate with him for over 8 hrs. His sister said he was drunk.  :'(

I've been too skeered to look out the window all morning. It must be really pretty,
...but I know the beauty is gonna fade real fast once I start contemplating how I'm gonna get rid of it all.  :-\
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2008, 08:16:30 AM »
That gives me chills just trying to imagine it. That's why I've got my balaclava, ...I don't care how creepy it looks.

Did you hear about that guy in the prairies who took his daughter out in that weather last week in a diaper & t-shirt.
When they found his frozen ass, they couldn't communicate with him for over 8 hrs. His sister said he was drunk.  :'(

I've been too skeered to look out the window all morning. It must be really pretty,
...but I know the beauty is gonna fade real fast once I start contemplating how I'm gonna get rid of it all.  :-\
I heard about that. He was drunk as a skunk, took his two babydaughters outside with him in there diapers and nothing else, passed out from the booze and his two daughters froze to death. Lovely, huh? They had to dig the poor babies out of the snow. Their bodies were frozen solid. This guy should be burned at the stake.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2008, 08:34:19 AM »
I heard about that. He was drunk as a skunk, took his two babydaughters outside with him in there diapers and nothing else, passed out from the booze and his two daughters froze to death. Lovely, huh? They had to dig the poor babies out of the snow. Their bodies were frozen solid. This guy should be burned at the stake.

Supposedly he thought there was something wrong with one of them, ...and he was taking them to the doctor.  ::)
I really have to also wonder about the sister as well. How do you leave someone so drunk in charge of infants?
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2008, 08:41:13 AM »
Supposedly he thought there was something wrong with one of them, ...and he was taking them to the doctor.  ::)
I really have to also wonder about the sister as well. How do you leave someone so drunk in charge of infants?
A good friend of mine once said that people should have to pass a parenting exam before they decide to procreate. She was right.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2008, 08:52:01 AM »
A good friend of mine once said that people should have to pass a parenting exam before they decide to procreate. She was right.

With all respect, your friend is sick.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2008, 11:02:28 AM »
With all respect, your friend is sick.
No, the jackass that left his half naked kids to die in the snow while he boozed it up is sick  >:(

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »
OK, I just worked up the courage to peep out my window.  It looks so pretty,   :)
...but cripes that's a lotta snow! I don't even want to think of what it's gonna be like after another 8 hrs.  :o

I'm flipping out. I hadn't planned on leaving the house, ...but I just remembered it's Friday,
so there's probably a huge cheque waiting in my mailbox. I should cash it before the $USD tanks further.

Let's see, it's 4pm. If I call a cab now, instead of the usual 10 minute delay, ...it might arrive by 7pm.  :D
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2008, 06:55:23 AM »
Don't be a hypocrite. Be fair and don't judge the opposite sex.

Darlin', you've missed the point of the thread.  We are judging your opposite sex here.

We're supposed to be showing you that there's a fine line between being hypocritical and when women lie. 

Sarcasm we'll explain later perhaps...
xL

w8m8

« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2008, 06:59:49 AM »

Darlin', you've missed the point of the thread.  We are judging your opposite sex here.

We're supposed to be showing you that there's a fine line between being hypocritical and when women lie.  We were hoping you'd understand if we spoke plain English.

Sarcasm we'll explain later perhaps...

xL

hello miss editor  ;D I quoted your sarcasm  ;D too late  ;D

w8m8

« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2008, 07:14:07 AM »
your world is calling  Sybil

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2008, 01:29:12 PM »
Subject: FW: Men are like ---- ? great !!

>
> a gift from my brother ...
>
>
>>For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free.
>>Here's an update for you: Nowadays, 80% of women are against marriage,
>>WHY?
>>Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a
>>little sausage.
>>
>>Men are like....
>>
>>1. Men are like .. Laxatives ..... They irritate the crap out of you.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2. Men are like. Bananas . The older they get, the less firm they are.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3. Men are like Weather . Nothing can be done to change them.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>4. Men are like . Blenders You need One, but you're not quite sure why.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>5. Men are like . Chocolate Bars .... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head
>>right for your hips.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>6. Men are like . Commercials ....... You can't believe a word they say.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>7. Men are like Department Stores ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>8. Men are like ...... Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to
>>mature.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>9. Men are like ..... Mascara . They usually run at the first sign of
>>emotion.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>10. Men are like Popcorn ..... They satisfy you, but only for a little
>>while.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>11. Men are like Snowstorms .... You never know when they're coming, how
>>many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>12. Men are like . Lava Lamps ... Fun to look at, but not very bright.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>13. Men are like Parking Spots All the good ones are taken, the rest are
>>handicapped.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Now send this to all the remarkable women you know, as well as to any
>>understanding good-natured, fun kinda guys you might be lucky enough to
>>know !!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>
>>You Got Served!
>>
>>
>>You have just been KISSED by the Dancing Baby! something good will happen
>>to you at 1:00-4:00 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the
>>biggest shock in your life if you break this you will not be cursed but
>>good luck will not come your way for the next year . Everyone can use some
>>fun and Good Luck so Send this to 5 people in 15min
>>
>>

No worries, I received those jokes last October, no need to pyramid, 

But re-reading the end of this email, I'm astounded:  aren't girlys mad sometimes?
>>

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »
your world is calling  Sybil

friggin ell, you sussed me

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2008, 02:38:55 PM »

Thought they invented blood tests before you were allowed to propose marriage, many years ago, in your country?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2008, 04:56:23 AM »

Thought they invented blood tests before you were allowed to propose marriage, many years ago, in your country?
I thought they banned inbreeding in your country? Hense you being the result.