Author Topic: Nasser responds to OnlyMe and Milos  (Read 24533 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: From Nasser
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2008, 11:52:00 PM »
You're still and IDIOT!

Why is that "FLYLO"?
Q

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2008, 11:55:09 PM »
Hello Barracuda

No I'm not personally trying to call Milos out. Why would I do that? I don't even know him, but sure I would be willing to interview him any time, any place for an unbiased talk. My general feeling is that Nasser does not want to trivialize his bodybuilding accomplishments by getting into any direct slandering matches with the getbiggers. Why would he willingly subject himself to a tirade of abuse? Once he posts directly there would be an assumed responsibility that he come on here to defend himself 24/7. He does not have the time to do that. As his co-writer I am happy to pass on his person comments. Again they are not my comments and again don't shoot the messenger. 

David 

I do appreciate that you wrote back David. Thanks.

Nasser does not have to do a Q&A here or respond to his "posts". All he has to do is make his statement. Thats it and let the chips fall where they may. I'm sorry, but based on all the controversy that built up around this whole Nasser issue I'm beginning to question his "on the phone" statements/ replies and whether he's making them at all.  I've seen similar things happen in the writing world (non BB) where the author knowingly started rumors just for its publicity value and later admitted it. .  Wendy Leigh (authored a book on Arnold) is another example

As for slandering -  I'd like to point out that you posted the topic about the whole Milos/Serb issue. Why would you post something like that without checking to see if it was true?. Rather than regurgitate whatever nasser says  you, as a writer, should check the facts. Posting what you did is slander -regardless of whoever it comes from. You know where to find Milos. His office number is listed on his site. If you really wanted to interview him I'm sure he'd accomodate you. Getbig is hardly the place to have a constructive debate.

Bear in mind that most of the Nasser attacks began as a result of "team" Nasser spamming the board with Nasser comments/pics. This lead to hate threads being posted with anti nasser threads taking the lead. Every new interview/reply/pic from nasser is now met with scorn, deservedly or not. I'm sure you've read the threads questioning his marriage/property etc.  In addition to Milos, team nasser,specifically Sharma, has taken to attacking Yates as though he is responsible for Nassers placing. Who's next on the choppiing block?

Again, contraversy sells and generates more interest towards your book.  

A Coulter strategy  - negativity/slander generates more interest and more sales.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2008, 12:01:39 AM »
:( :'(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2008, 12:07:53 AM »
Sharma has not made any racist remarks?  He has only accused Yates of racism and Milos of cultural/religious hatred.  Nothing wrong with that because it's proven to be true.  I second Sharma's insightful and intelligent comments.

Do you second these insightful comments?

1)Yates is a phony little dicksucker and recreational drug addict. I hope he dies soon. Olympia thief

2) There is no way you will convince any of us that Nasser did not win the Olympia. I have no doubt that the former skinhead racist Yates had fellated Jew Weider backstage to secure his crown. ( just a thought but i read that Nasser thought very highly of Joe weider. There is a interview somewhere where he thanked Joe for bringing him to the US and for the multiple cash gifts to help him get started. So much for gratitude)

3)Nasser beat Yates twice. His was the most disgusting, racist and scummy shafting ever in the sport.

4) Not so fast. The Nazi Yates looked like a piece of fetid faeces on that stage.

This is your boy Sharma at his most insightful and intelligent.  How has the serb stuff on Milos been proven true? Because Nasser said so?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2008, 12:13:49 AM »
Team nasser seems to think they're "helping defend nasser", when in reality, they're quickly making nasser one of the most laughed at bodybuilder ever. And nasser himself is not helping matters either with his latest actions. What's wrong with nasser / his homeboys? They seem so proud defending the "truth" but don't seem to realize no one cares about the "truth". Most people here read the nasser threads just to get a good laugh!

If nasser coming back to the limelight after retiring was supposed to somehow "promote him", it has failed miserably. It reminds me of debating with religious people. The resemblance is amazing. They, as a group, are convinced they're right, but the rest of the world think they're just a bunch of nutcases.

team nasser members.. don't bother replying. You lack perspective in this issue.

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
  • Photo taken in 2006 - 5 percent body fat
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2008, 12:22:08 AM »
If I were to contact Milos directly, Barracuda, do you really think he would admit to any possible activities that Nasser is claming he is party to? What Nasser says could be 100 percent the truth, and I have no reason to doubt him on any of his points, and certainly those he strikes out against have not defended their honor by disputing his posts (placed through myself). As his co-writer I cannot let my own personal biases preclude him from posting on the boards and stating in interviews, what he sincerely believes to be the truth. On a personal note, from what I can gather so far, Nasser has a sharp intellect and in my own dealings with him has been on the level without faltering. Therefore I have no reason to believe what he says is incorrect and if I did it would make no difference anyway. A co-writer cannot let his own judgement influence his subject's point of view and on that basis I am not directly slandering anybody. People can make up their own minds about what Nasser says. And until the people he refers to can successfully challenge him on any of his points, nobody here can say for sure that he is not 100 percent correct in what he says.

David

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2008, 12:32:16 AM »
So you haven't even tried to contact Sarcev....Far better to try and get a "No" rather than assume.

Could be 100% truth?

Okay so we should blindly believe everything nasser says and not try to validate his "facts". Hmmm. I'm sure that there are WMD's lying around in Iraq.

Okay David - you're the author so I'm sure you have already decided to proceed however you see fit. Just don't expect us to blindly accept your facts.
If this is what Nasser wants to put out to the world then so be it.

EDIT:
One of milos website folks just saw my post and PM'ed me. He said Milos would welcome any constructive debates. He's not going to get involved in any provocations or mudslinging matches. Therefore if you want to get Milo's side i suggest you contact him..if you want to. That's your call.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2008, 01:11:52 AM »

1)Yates is a phony little dicksucker and recreational drug addict. I hope he dies soon. Olympia thief

2) There is no way you will convince any of us that Nasser did not win the Olympia. I have no doubt that the former skinhead racist Yates had fellated Jew Weider backstage to secure his crown. ( just a thought but i read that Nasser thought very highly of Joe weider. There is a interview somewhere where he thanked Joe for bringing him to the US and for the multiple cash gifts to help him get started. So much for gratitude)

3)Nasser beat Yates twice. His was the most disgusting, racist and scummy shafting ever in the sport.

4) Not so fast. The Nazi Yates looked like a piece of fetid faeces on that stage.

This is your boy Sharma at his most insightful and intelligent.  How has the serb stuff on Milos been proven true? Because Nasser said so?

lol I'm glad you can see sarcasm and humour Barracuda.  While Sharma and I both know that Yates is or at least was a racist, I'm sure he was exaggerating with "I hope he dies soon," "gives fellatio to Joe Weider," etc.  As if you guys dont make exaggerated or hateful statements (for a joke) at times.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2008, 01:15:35 AM »
Bear in mind that most of the Nasser attacks began as a result of "team" Nasser spamming the board with Nasser comments/pics. This lead to hate threads being posted with anti nasser threads taking the lead. Every new interview/reply/pic from nasser is now met with scorn, deservedly or not. I'm sure you've read the threads questioning his marriage/property etc.  In addition to Milos, team nasser,specifically Sharma, has taken to attacking Yates as though he is responsible for Nassers placing. Who's next on the choppiing block?

Not true - my first post on here was in March/07 just after signing up and was a pro-Nasser thread, and there were so many pumpkinheads replying and trashing Nasser.  Even when TEAM NASSER started making some threads (before we got "out of hand", just the first few threads) there were already tons of haters.  Pumpkinheads just like to bash and hate no matter what, whether it's Nasser or anyone else who is being discussed - although its a bit more towards Nasser becasue of his ethnicity, accent, the fact that he is a bit outspoken, and since he continued competing after his prime years.  I have yet to see ONE single member who posted in support of Nasser and then started posting engatively as a result of TEAM NASSER or getbig posts.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2008, 01:18:26 AM »
EDIT:
One of milos website folks just saw my post and PM'ed me. He said Milos would welcome any constructive debates. He's not going to get involved in any provocations or mudslinging matches. Therefore if you want to get Milo's side i suggest you contact him..if you want to. That's your call.

COUNTLESS times has Milos come on getbig and gotten involved wiht provocations and mudslinging matches with unintelligent getbiggers who just like to see hi get riled up...he ALWAYS made it a point to reply to his version of pumpkinheads....so its BS that he choses not to get involved with Nasser's provocations for any reason other than he knows he will lose, plain and simple.  DCM = Meltdown/OWNED

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2008, 01:28:52 AM »
COUNTLESS times has Milos come on getbig and gotten involved wiht provocations and mudslinging matches with unintelligent getbiggers who just like to see hi get riled up...he ALWAYS made it a point to reply to his version of pumpkinheads....so its BS that he choses not to get involved with Nasser's provocations for any reason other than he knows he will lose, plain and simple.  DCM = Meltdown/OWNED

If that's what you want to believe - go ahead.  Why not post in Milos's own forum and find out.

Milos's response to Nassers crap didnt strike me as being any more mature than Nasser's. Both sound like a couple of high schoolers drunk on their own kool aid. The only plus point for Milos is that he posts his own crap. he doesnt post through intermediaries. 

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2008, 01:44:28 AM »
MILOS KILLED OUR MUSTAFA MOHAMMAD !!!
MURDERER !

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2008, 01:50:26 AM »
lol I'm glad you can see sarcasm and humour Barracuda.  While Sharma and I both know that Yates is or at least was a racist, I'm sure he was exaggerating with "I hope he dies soon," "gives fellatio to Joe Weider," etc.  As if you guys dont make exaggerated or hateful statements (for a joke) at times.

Jew weider is funny? What does Yates and racism have to do with him winning the olympia? Did he walk up to the judges and say " I dont want that filthy arab so and so beating me"?.  I'm sure Yates played the politics game better than Sonbaty as did Coleman, Schwarzennegger etc. Tough luck - its a bodybuilding show. Plenty of people get screwed over.  Deal with it.  Maybe Ray/Wheeler/mentzer etc should start adding "uncrowned Mr Olympia" next to their names too. Epic living in the past.

I think Sharma is s little too off the deep end. He just needs a little push on any given topic and he's off.  

So who's next on the chopping block? Which other BB is somehow responsible for nasser's placings?  

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2008, 02:16:53 AM »

The problem here, Bigbobs, is that Nasser does not post here himself. Regardless of if you think Milos would "lose" or not to Nasser, im sure Milos would respond if there was proof that these quotes were directly from Nasser. You can say all you want that these are direct quotes from Nasser, but you must surely understand that a lot of people here will not believe you. I mean ultimately the only person who knows the truth is Nasser. You say Nasser doesn't want to post here as there are too many "pumpkinheads" to deal with, but you fail to realise that it is the exact same for Milos. Milos has to deal with Team Nasser, hence why he is not posting here much anymore. Milos is showing much more maturity by not getting into an online mud slinging match. Milos will be at the Arnold, if Nasser is so adament that all he says is true, then by all means he should be there too. Don't give us this shit that he doesn't want to go as no one will pay for him, he should want to confront Milos, in person.
No doubt about it...

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2008, 02:27:23 AM »
The problem here, Bigbobs, is that Nasser does not post here himself. Regardless of if you think Milos would "lose" or not to Nasser, im sure Milos would respond if there was proof that these quotes were directly from Nasser. You can say all you want that these are direct quotes from Nasser, but you must surely understand that a lot of people here will not believe you. I mean ultimately the only person who knows the truth is Nasser. You say Nasser doesn't want to post here as there are too many "pumpkinheads" to deal with, but you fail to realise that it is the exact same for Milos. Milos has to deal with Team Nasser, hence why he is not posting here much anymore. Milos is showing much more maturity by not getting into an online mud slinging match. Milos will be at the Arnold, if Nasser is so adament that all he says is true, then by all means he should be there too. Don't give us this shit that he doesn't want to go as no one will pay for him, he should want to confront Milos, in person.

Apparently Milos is doing some work for naturade and is not even posting on his own board. I'm sure his guys are probably updating him on getbig events. Rumor has it no pro wants to have anything to do with this Nasser debacle.  i guess they're waiting to see how far he'll go. .

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2008, 02:32:00 AM »
Apparently Milos is doing some work for naturade and is not even posting on his own board. I'm sure his guys are probably updating him on getbig events. Rumor has it no pro wants to have anything to do with this Nasser debacle.  i guess they're waiting to see how far he'll go. .

And can you blame them. Regardless of how intelligent Nasser (claims) to be, he just gets more arrogant and immature as time goes on. He is digging himself a big hole here, hes just to caught up in this whole ordeal to realise.

He will no longer be known as the "uncrowned Mr Olympia" he'll be known as the bitching, complaining ex bodybuilder. Congratulations Nasser.
No doubt about it...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2008, 02:34:43 AM »
Truth that can't be denied - Nasser to the rescue!  8)

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2008, 02:45:20 AM »
Fixed ;)

The fruit that can't be denied - Nasser on the wane!  8)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2008, 02:54:27 AM »
Fixed ;)

Already informed the NPF[1] - having a different oppinion than Nasser... you're dead meat already  :o

[1]NasserPoliceForces = epic UeberSpecialForces riding on nuclearpropelled carpets

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2008, 03:05:51 AM »

that book will be DOA

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2008, 03:08:17 AM »
Already informed the NPF[1] - having a different oppinion than Nasser... you're dead meat already  :o

[1]NasserPoliceForces = epic UeberSpecialForces riding on nuclearpropelled carpets powered by Nasserwear
:)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2008, 04:42:33 AM »
I appriciate the input about what went down in bosnia in the ninetees. But you forget to tell that americans ended the war in their own interest. They knew all along what was going on, they waited 4 years to end it. For the muslims it was bad timing to end the war cause in that period of time muslims took a lot of land from the serbs and were gaining. If the americans didnt end it serbs would have 50% less land in bosnia that they have now.But ofcourse us didnt want a islamic state in middle of europe. Milos should pay for his barbarism.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2008, 04:52:25 AM »
You don't know this as fact, so stating it as so is just plain disingenuous. Also, your moral relativism (see above) and recent playing to the race card has lost you all (or, any that you had left) credibility. You, and your team of stooges, are jokes. Well done. Took you awhile, and through no small effort on your part, but you did it.  ::)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2008, 05:06:41 AM »
men with honour should not say what Nasser is saying..he is carrying on like some high school girl

Milos, answers for himself right or wrong

Nasser send messages through his sewing circle and they believe every word!!!

Nasser told Bob that he couldn't hire a private investigator in CA because it was against the law... ::)
Here comes the money shot

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2008, 05:19:29 AM »
Some effort to drum up controversy for a book?  This is the most piss weak viral marketing effort I have ever seen.  Ffs most of this thread is taken up by about 4 guys, and 3 of them wouldn't buy it.

Scribe, you should contact TA for some help.  You lack the touch.

TA - You're welcome.  ;)