Author Topic: Nasser responds to OnlyMe and Milos  (Read 24417 times)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Re: To ONLYME from NASSER!
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2008, 10:40:01 AM »
The 7' thing wasn't a poster it was a cut-out of him posing then put on matboard and was standing in the lobby of the convention center.  I think I did one of Sean Ray and Flex too but can't remember.  BigBob tell Nasser hi and I believe you.  I just can't see him saying that about the tape of Paula.  But like I said if it is of Paula send me a copy I would love to see her. 

translation:

This bear would pay half a years trust fund money from parents to see the tape of Nassar naked having sex...

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2008, 10:42:18 AM »
Nasser is a good man no doubt about it
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2008, 10:44:16 AM »
Actually bobs was going out of his way to be courteous and helpful to you but your response made it clear that when he posted the email (that we TEAMNASSER members have ALL seen ) you would simply say he morphed it. YOU were already preparing YOUR get out clause and escape route from your impending and constant OWNAGE by bobs.

Ownage- you dont even know the meaning of the word Sharma. Try again when you reach adulthood.

Obsessed about nasser - hmm. Maybe I am. ;)  Maybe,  I like taking out the trash littering the yard.  :D

Here's the deal Bobby- have Nasser send keith the video (since he'd like to get it). He says its for real - subject closed. I'll publicly admit i was wrong to call you a liar, How about that for a deal?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: From Nasser
« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2008, 10:49:09 AM »
Slobodan Milosevic

It doesn't surprise me that Milos was a supporter of a genocidal war criminal.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2008, 10:50:41 AM »
DCMreaper! Fucking with the health of an up and coming bb'er soon by giving him huge amounts of insulin and snake oil!

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2008, 10:51:47 AM »
This just in from Nasser

David

"Milos Sarcev is known for several things but it is also less known that he is, despite being a Serb chauvinist, married originally a Jewish American girl ( his first marriage ) in the US to get a Green Card and finally an US citizenship through that route. After several other failed and partially abusive marriages he finally married a Philippino girl ( Milamar ) who is Canadian citizen originally. Now you could think that Milos is not a racist or similar BUT Milos had for several years during the '90s, at his gym in Fullerton California, big Anti - American signs posted in the gym ( even at the front desk ) where he accused the US and other democratic powers of committing  genocide against his Serb nation. Milos feels that he is living as a Serb with American citizenship in the diaspora in the US state of California. He is an ultra right wing thinking orthodox Christian who supported with words, post and posters the Serbian aggression against its peaceful neighbors in Europe.

The Weider company told him to remove all these Anti - American posts and huge posters which he did not do at the beginning. But when he was faced with dropping his Weider contract the very money orientated Sarcev complied right away by removing all the big posters but leaving several smaller ones still up.

He is still a very devoted fan and an admirer of radical Serbs - like Milosevic, and the still on the run other Serb war criminals like Karadzic and Mladic who committed by fact and deed the worst ethnic cleansing since the end of World War II. Milos is a supporter of the former Serb president Milosevic who was extradited to the Netherlands to stand trial for genocide on people of Slovenia ( Catholics ), on Croats ( Catholics ), on Bosnian Muslims and Albanians of Muslim, Catholic and Jewish heritage. Thanks to the military intervention of the US, Canada and its NATO allies the fascistic and over nationalistic Serbs have been bombed back into the stone age in the '90s because of their genocide on the aforementioned four other nations. Milos is still saying that the US was the aggressor and that he and his people have just been victims of an American - NATO - anti Serbian conspiracy.

The reason number one why the state of Serbia ( approx. 6.5 million people ) is until today not a member of the "European Union" ( which has at least 23 sovereign European countries as members with a population of over 500 million people / the US has slightly more than 300 million people ) is because the Serb people did not until now extradite the war criminals Karadzic and Mladic who are still hiding on Serb controlled territory."

Nasser El Sonbaty (UMO)

Uncrowned Mr. Olympia

In the Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina, the conflict between the three main ethnic groups, the Serbs, Croats, and Muslims, resulted in genocide committed by the Serbs against the Muslims in Bosnia. A new leader arose by the late 1980s, a Serbian named Slobodan Milosevic, a former Communist who had turned to nationalism and religious hatred to gain power. Aided by Serbian guerrillas in Croatia, Milosevic's forces invaded in July 1991 to 'protect' the Serbian minority. In the city of Vukovar, they bombarded the outgunned Croats for 86 consecutive days and reduced it to rubble. After Vukovar fell, the Serbs began the first mass executions of the conflict, killing hundreds of Croat men and burying them in mass graves.

In April 1992, the U.S. and European Community chose to recognize the independence of Bosnia, a mostly Muslim country where the Serb minority made up 32 percent of the population. Milosevic responded to Bosnia's declaration of independence by attacking Sarajevo, its capital city, best known for hosting the 1984 Winter Olympics. Sarajevo soon became known as the city where Serb snipers continually shot down helpless civilians in the streets, including eventually over 3,500 children.

Bosnian Muslims were hopelessly outgunned. As the Serbs gained ground, they began to systematically roundup local Muslims in scenes eerily similar to those that had occurred under the Nazis during World War II, including mass shootings, forced repopulation of entire towns, and confinement in make-shift concentration camps for men and boys. The Serbs also terrorized Muslim families into fleeing their villages by using rape as a weapon against women and girls.

The actions of the Serbs were labeled as 'ethnic cleansing,' a name which quickly took hold among the international media.

Despite media reports of the secret camps, the mass killings, as well as the destruction of Muslim mosques and historic architecture in Bosnia, the world community remained mostly indifferent. The U.N. responded by imposing economic sanctions on Serbia and also deployed its troops to protect the distribution of food and medicine to dispossessed Muslims. But the U.N. strictly prohibited its troops from interfering militarily against the Serbs. Thus they remained steadfastly neutral no matter how bad the situation became.

Throughout 1993, confident that the U.N., United States and the European Community would not take militarily action, Serbs in Bosnia freely committed genocide against Muslims. Bosnian Serbs operated under the local leadership of Radovan Karadzic, president of the illegitimate Bosnian Serb Republic. On February 6, 1994, the world's attention turned completely to Bosnia as a marketplace in Sarajevo was struck by a Serb mortar shell killing 68 persons and wounding nearly 200. Sights and sounds of the bloody carnage were broadcast globally by the international news media and soon resulted in calls for military intervention against the Serbs.

When Karadzic was confronted by reporters about ongoing atrocities, he bluntly denied involvement of his soldiers or special police units

The U.S. under its new President, Bill Clinton, who had promised during his election campaign in 1992 to stop the ethnic cleansing in Bosnia, now issued an ultimatum through the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) demanding that the Serbs withdraw their artillery from Sarajevo. The Serbs quickly complied and a NATO-imposed cease-fire in Sarajevo was declared.

The U.S. then launched diplomatic efforts aimed at unifying Bosnian Muslims and the Croats against the Serbs. However, this new Muslim-Croat alliance failed to stop the Serbs from attacking Muslim towns in Bosnia which had been declared Safe Havens by the U.N. A total of six Muslim towns had been established as Safe Havens in May 1993 under the supervision of U.N. peacekeepers.

Bosnian Serbs not only attacked the Safe Havens but also attacked the U.N. peacekeepers as well. NATO forces responded by launching limited air strikes against Serb ground positions. The Serbs retaliated by taking hundreds of U.N. peacekeepers as hostages and turning them into human shields, chained to military targets such as ammo supply dumps.

At this point, some of the worst genocidal activities of the four-year-old conflict occurred. In Srebrenica, a Safe Haven, U.N. peacekeepers stood by helplessly as the Serbs under the command of General Ratko Mladic systematically selected and then slaughtered nearly 8,000 men and boys between the ages of twelve and sixty - the worst mass murder in Europe since World War II. In addition, the Serbs continued to engage in mass rapes of Muslim females.

On August 30, 1995, effective military intervention finally began as the U.S. led a massive NATO bombing campaign in response to the killings at Srebrenica, targeting Serbian artillery positions throughout Bosnia. The bombardment continued into October.

By now, over 200,000 Muslim civilians had been systematically murdered. More than 20,000 were missing and feared dead, while 2,000,000 had become refugees. It was, according to U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Richard Holbrooke, "the greatest failure of the West since the 1930s." (1)

(1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

The rest of the world hates America, hope this helps.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2008, 11:00:22 AM »
Ownage- you dont even know the meaning of the word Sharma. Try again when you reach adulthood.

Obsessed about nasser - hmm. Maybe I am. ;)  Maybe,  I like taking out the trash littering the yard.  :D

Here's the deal Bobby- have Nasser send keith the video (since he'd like to get it). He says its for real - subject closed. I'll publicly admit i was wrong to call you a liar, How about that for a deal?

I bet you'll have 101 different loopholes.

Why should Bob have anything to prove? Nasser has appointed Bob the official leader and spokesman for the team, and I think that ought to be good enough for any pumpkinhead.

Already shown you his 3 cars, former home, many truths about the general bbing world. What more do you want? His passport, social security number and mother's maiden name? jesus.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2008, 11:04:08 AM »

lets try again

Nasser told me to tell BigBob to tell Shama to tell Team Nasser that he is currently on his private jet to Dubai India to finalize a multi-million dollar realestate deal, then he will slap a few woman around but only after they acknowledge that is he more famous and better looking than Sean Connery.

Stop...please YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2008, 11:09:56 AM »
We're not talking about Nasser's wealth/details, etc here. We're talking about bobs modifying Nassers  email and trying to pass it off as the genuine thing.

I'm not asking bobs to post the video online. I said send it to keith since he can verify it himself. He had already asked for it and he knows Nasser and this Paula character.

Thats it.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2008, 11:13:10 AM »
We're not talking about Nasser's wealth/details, etc here. We're talking about bobs modifying Nassers  email and trying to pass it off as the genuine thing.

I'm not asking bobs to post the video online. I said send it to keith since he can verify it himself. He had already asked for it and he knows Nasser and this Paula character.

Thats it.

If he were modifying emails then I'm sure Nasser would take action and denounce him straight away.

Nothing's happening, so I'm pretty sure that Bob didn't modify anything!

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2008, 11:14:37 AM »
of course he would.. ::)

Bobs - reply to this once you get back online.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2008, 11:17:58 AM »
Camel Jockey pretty much summed it up perfectly.  I'm not going to go through the effort of asking Nasser for a video and then sending it to Keith just to try to prove something to you which you wouldnt believe anyway.  Maybe if you were open-minded and  not jealous and denying of all the other stuff posted about Nasser (wealth, physique, girls, etc.) then I would consider it.  You even said yourself that I would photoshop a screenshot lol, so I would put no level of skepticism beyond you.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #162 on: January 28, 2008, 11:20:05 AM »
Relax pumpkinheads Bobs is not modifying anything
and he has nothing to prove-all the proof is out there
Nasser's the real deal-Ive even gotten an email from him
Nothing is false and the obsession of the pumpkinheads is getting crazy
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #163 on: January 28, 2008, 11:25:29 AM »
okay - suit yourself. My accusation stands.

Its not like Nasser would be sending the video to a total stranger. He knows keith and apparently met this Paula through him. Keith also expressed an interest in getting the video. If keith verifies that its true not only will I believe you I will publicly state that I was wrong in calling you a liar and I wont doubt your credibility any further. Fair is fair.

Why dont you pose this idea to nasser and see what he thinks since you're "on the phone" with him on a daily basis.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #164 on: January 28, 2008, 11:32:51 AM »
This is probably the worst thread I have ever read. 

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #165 on: January 28, 2008, 11:35:05 AM »
This is probably the worst thread I have ever read. 

:D :D :D - yeah the entertainment value is dropping isnt it? We'll try harder next time.  ;D

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #166 on: January 28, 2008, 11:45:07 AM »
:D :D :D - yeah the entertainment value is dropping isnt it? We'll try harder next time.  ;D

Seriously, I look just like this when reading through it.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2008, 12:22:36 PM »
Seriously, I look just like this when reading through it.

Is that pic photoshopped??

If not- you have to really feel sorry for that guy.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #168 on: January 28, 2008, 12:39:14 PM »
Thank you Chimps.  I do what I can.  Lets just say these cabinet ministers are traveling on the wrong side of the border.
D'oh. I just got it. Predator. Man, I'm getting old.

*facepalm*

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2008, 04:34:46 PM »
So basically what you're saying is Barracuda flosses his teeth with Flylo's pubic hair?  Makes perfect sense to me!

Boblablabla
So while you're sniffing Nasser's nasty ginch you're thinking about this?  You really are sick, and now obsessed with Barracuda and me.  But, did N'loser leave some pubes in the crusty part for you to pick at, while you sniff? ;D ;D

HA HA!! 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Nasser responds to OnlyMe and Milos
« Reply #170 on: January 28, 2008, 07:38:22 PM »
You know I have some pics of Paula on disc somewhere, I'll have to dig them up.  But I gotta tell everyone that Paula is very very pretty and has a great body.  At the time was seeing a friend of mine who was a Mel Gibson lookalike.  It surprised the shit out of me to get that phone call from Nasser telling me she was in his shower.  That blew my mind bigtime.  She won my bikini contest I think.  And I had 3 former Playboy bunnies in that thing.  I had several girls who flew specifically to compete in that contest cause the money was so high.  I gave $18,000 away in that bikini contest.  The giant cutouts was just something I wanted to do to help promote the show.  I remember getting to the bikini contest which had over 1000 people in the audience and as soon as I waked in several people asked to to get the emcee off the stage cause he sucked bigtime.  He also cost me a lot of money.  So I had to make up a story to why he couldn't emcee my BB show.  I can't remember his name but he has been mentioned on here several times.  He is a BB/model. 

Anyway, Bigbob it would be nice to say hi to Nasser.  Its been awhile.  I have some good pictures of him deep sea fishing here with some of the guys I sent on a fishing trip.  Quincy Taylor loved it.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2008, 07:41:16 PM »
  But I gotta tell everyone that Paula is very very pretty and has a great body.  At the time was seeing a friend of mine who was a Mel Gibson lookalike.  It surprised the shit out of me to get that phone call from Nasser telling me she was in his shower.  That blew my mind bigtime.

Nasser is a fucking pimp who has to fight the women off. It should not surprise you that Nasser had her. Women are drawn to him because he is brains AND brawn.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #172 on: January 28, 2008, 07:52:06 PM »
Here's a dose of reality for you Sharma

Nasser is a fucking gimp who is hard up for  women . It should not surprise you that Nasser has a 2 inch penis. Women are repulsed from to him.

Go back to tending your goats Sharma

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #173 on: January 28, 2008, 07:57:52 PM »
Slobodan Milosevic

It doesn't surprise me that Milos was a supporter of a genocidal war criminal.

Did Nasser ever fucck Slobodan's wife?
Ron: "I am lazy."

joelocal

« Reply #174 on: January 28, 2008, 08:03:21 PM »
Seems as though Milos is burning bridges all over the place, I spoke to a certain person in the gym today who says Milos burned him for $5000.00 and he's about ready to take him to court.