Author Topic: Ryan K warmup-610 raw bench  (Read 13880 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Ryan K warmup-610 raw bench
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2008, 01:04:42 PM »
hahahhaa, exactly what i thought, another pusssy ass coward, until you post a picture i own you. :D

::)

lame.

predictable.

repetitive.

but not entirely unexpected, fatbody.
b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2008, 01:06:14 PM »

lame.

predictable.

repetitive.

but not entirely unexpected, fatbody.
hahahhaa, just what i thought, no pic. ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2008, 01:28:35 PM »
stop, whitecastle.

i have challenged you several times to post up a pic of yourself not covered up in your tablecloths taken in your dump of a backyard.

you won't because you are morbidly obese, and it would be the biggest self- imposed owning ever. you'd never live it down. you would be laughed off the board.

lol.

as soon as you are ready to, post up a simple pic not covered up as you are apt to do in order to hide your corpulence, and i'll do the same.

(cue backyard/tablecloth wearing/glass-door reflection pic now)

your turn. keep in mind i've never said i was "lean" or "particularly good looking". i'm just putting these up so maybe you'll do the same. you can wear a goddamn winter coat for all i care.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2008, 01:30:27 PM »
your turn. keep in mind i've never said i was "lean" or "particularly good looking". i'm just putting these up so maybe you'll do the same. you can wear a goddamn winter coat for all i care.
arms and traps looking huge Magoo.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2008, 01:32:46 PM »

thanks, man. share a little of your shoulders with me and i might feel like i'm finally getting somewhere.  ;D

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2008, 02:07:17 PM »
You're right, you're not lean or good looking!

:D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2008, 02:26:42 PM »
check this out, 600 for 2 making it look like the empty bar. :o

&NR=1
ALIEN!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2008, 02:28:25 PM »
Right. He has some serious mass.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2008, 02:46:05 PM »

Lookin' large and in charge, big man 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2008, 03:46:47 PM »
You're right, you're not lean or good looking!

:D

asshole.  >:(

;D

back on topic, i watched that video before my bench workout today, it definitely amped me up. i was feeling like a mini-kennelly as i did my epic "what he does for his very first warmup set" weights. just try and step, son. >:(

Roland Bones

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: January 29, 2008, 07:08:43 PM »

Not a single line, indication of separation or striation in sight. You have the overall shape of the power log I shot out my brown-eye after lunch. As expected the other unwiped dingleberrys rolled in to chime in what a "HEEUGE MASSIVE" physique that is. Shortly after Squad will ask me to put up a picture, unload that ink blot of a photo and say owned.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 29, 2008, 08:35:03 PM »
Not a single line, indication of separation or striation in sight. You have the overall shape of the power log I shot out my brown-eye after lunch. As expected the other unwiped dingleberrys rolled in to chime in what a "HEEUGE MASSIVE" physique that is. Shortly after Squad will ask me to put up a picture, unload that ink blot of a photo and say owned.

how about you just show how much better you look than ME. hell with squad right now. apparently you put me to shame so let's see you prove it. if it's true than hell, good for you. i'd just hate to think you're bullshitting.

and yep, no lines, no separations, no striations. just a guy who hits 325 for paused triples on the bench and pulls in the mid-500s. no big deal, really. i like lifting and, currently, i'm enjoying some fine IPA beers. nothin' wrong with that, right?  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #137 on: January 29, 2008, 09:04:26 PM »
translation=a powerlifter lifted you up off his bench in mid rep with 115 on the bar and sat you in the water fountain right in front of a girl you were trying to impress and now you hate powerlifters.
hahahahaha LMAO. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2008, 12:16:55 AM »

just a guy who hits 325 for paused triples on the bench and pulls in the mid-500s.

i can't believe your bragging about this, in a thread about a guy who benches 600+ raw.

lol.

nice work.

b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2008, 07:21:24 AM »
whaddya know, more talk but no picture. :D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2008, 11:28:56 AM »
i can't believe your bragging about this, in a thread about a guy who benches 600+ raw.

lol.

nice work.

my god, you're right. in comparison to the best bench presser on the planet, i DO seem rather lackluster.

i thought i stacked up well against the best in the world! what will i ever do with myself??!?

Bodvar

• Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2008, 12:59:36 PM »
Hmmm, Powerlifting hick hog lifting 450 pound log will die early of heart failure due to such heavy poundages day in and day out + carrying that much mass on a frame. Powerlifting hick-hog will never know how it feels to walk down the beach feeling like hes ontop of the world, KNOWING women are admiring his physique, and the hard work he puts into his body. Powerlifting hick hog may put in more hard work, but the sad thing is he looks like the comic guy from The Simpsons and hasnt seen a gym in years. Powerlifting hick-hog will marry early, have 4 kids and forever shall be envious of the "lean" guy scoring ass in Vegas, while his wife Mary-Rose tells him to change baby Chesters diaper.

I dont know pal, lifting a 450 pound log overhead doesnt really sound to appealing in the long run.

"My life sucks, im fat, lethargic, never met many women, few sexual experiences, am hindered by my size, will die soon, but whatever...TIME TO LIFT THIS LOG

Yes, powerlifters are all fat. Like this guy here:

What a lardass.

Roland Bones

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2008, 02:16:21 PM »
Yes, powerlifters are all fat. Like this guy here:

What a lardass.

ok Big Bodvar, for every guy like that theres 150931 fat hick-hogs so that picture does nothing. Hes like the Michael Jordan of powerlifter pysiques, one every 50 years.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2008, 02:18:28 PM »
ok Big Bodvar, for every guy like that theres 150931 fat hick-hogs so that picture does nothing. Hes like the Michael Jordan of powerlifter pysiques, one every 50 years.

You seem awfully obsessed with people's weight.  That tells me you're probably some anorexic cum smuggler who is bitter that he could never get over 200 lbs. :-*

Bodvar

• Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2008, 04:50:06 PM »

Matt "Kroc" Kroczaleski

Dave Tate

Oleksander Kutcher

Chuck Vogelpohl

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2008, 05:02:23 PM »
konstantin konstantinovs
dave gulledge

Roland Bones

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: March 04, 2008, 09:23:35 AM »
Still not impressed. A few of those guys looks great, but they are the .1 percentile of sweaty hick-hogs who powerlift and look good. Kinda like posting the Victora Secret lineup saying "look how hot these women are." As true as it is, there are only a dozen of them.

One things for sure, all the hick-hogs on getbig certainly dont fall into that .1% a la Squad, Panda, Magoo.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 04, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »
Still not impressed. A few of those guys looks great, but they are the .1 percentile of sweaty hick-hogs who powerlift and look good. Kinda like posting the Victora Secret lineup saying "look how hot these women are." As true as it is, there are only a dozen of them.

One things for sure, all the hick-hogs on getbig certainly dont fall into that .1% a la Squad, Panda, Magoo.
hahahahhahaa, epic bumping a 2 month old thread, this must have been in your head keeping you awake all this time and you finally had to respond. ;D