Author Topic: winny tabs  (Read 7531 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: winny tabs
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 05:47:44 PM »
you are still 18. idiot i hope you get busted
thanks. i wish you well, as well.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 05:49:01 PM »
thanks. i wish you well, as well.

im not joking

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 03:26:21 AM »
so more importantly than adding in tren would be to add in one of the three testo's...??

since it seems like i dont have much of an idea where to start...   heres what i can get=  anadrol, winstrol, deca, tren, test, clomid, arimidex, clenbuterol, t3.

if anyone would be willin to put me together a good cycle with the maximum amount of keepeable gains i would greatly appreciate the info/advice

You're trying to go too far too fast with too much. The best philosophy is KISS.

Note: benz is right. Not a good idea posting your face on the boards if you're bragging about a supplier.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 05:14:20 AM »
so more importantly than adding in tren would be to add in one of the three testo's...??

since it seems like i dont have much of an idea where to start...   heres what i can get=  anadrol, winstrol, deca, tren, test, clomid, arimidex, clenbuterol, t3.

if anyone would be willin to put me together a good cycle with the maximum amount of keepeable gains i would greatly appreciate the info/advice
Based on what you listed there.

First, no clen or t-3...if you're trying to gain then gain...save those items for dieting.

Few options:

1. 8wks of winny, 50mg/eod. It won't shut you down very hard, easy to come off of...keep diet tight and most gains will be kept, although gains made will not be dramatic...no reason you can't gain 10lbs and have a bump in strength

2. 500mg/test/wk for 12wks, followed by clomid. A little more serious then the 1st one, pretty basic though as for test cycles. Read the thinking about steroids thread.

3. Same as 2 but add in winny last 4wks

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2008, 09:08:59 AM »
...adding in the winny in the last few weeks of the test cycle is supposed to "solidify" the gains made, am i right? ...i think that is what i want to do..   

tell me what you guys think

3 month cycle...
45 mg decabolen(superdrol+tren+deca prohormone) twice daily for the first two weeks.
test 500 mg/week all the way through.
halotestin 25 mg preworkout ed all the way through.
25 mg winny ed day for the last 4 weeks.

pct...one month
.5 arimidex ed
25 mg clomid ed
25 mg clen ed
10 grams tribulus ed.
2 grams dhea ed.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 09:22:41 AM »
...adding in the winny in the last few weeks of the test cycle is supposed to "solidify" the gains made, am i right? ...i think that is what i want to do..   

3 month cycle...
45 mg decabolen(superdrol+tren+deca prohormone) twice daily for the first two weeks.

pct...one month
.5 arimidex ed
25 mg clomid ed
25 mg clen ed
10 grams tribulus ed.
2 grams dhea ed.

That's too much for a first time cycle - that being said I doubt you'll listen to any of us. You should keep it simple in the beginning. Halo is not ment to be used by a first timer. Why don't you listen to Arnold? Why don't you do a simple Test only cycle?

Yes, winny can help to solidify gains. However, remember you will always lose something when off.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 09:25:18 AM »
That's too much for a first time cycle - that being said I doubt you'll listen to any of us. You should keep it simple in the beginning. Halo is not ment to be used by a first timer. Why don't you listen to Arnold? Why don't you do a simple Test only cycle?

Yes, winny can help to solidify gains. However, remember you will always lose something when off.
well the decabolen and halo are both pro hormones and i have them already. just havent had a reason/good way to take them.

i could drop them out, if thats the consensus.

what about the pct...does that look like it will bring me back up nicely..should i drop anything out, move anything around, up any dosages, reduce any dosages, or add anything else in?      i think the pct is probably the most important part...because thats where ill find out how much i ACTUALLY gained.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 09:29:14 AM »
well the decabolen and halo are both pro hormones and i have them already. just havent had a reason/good way to take them.

what about the pct...does that look like it will bring me back up nicely..should i drop anything out, move anything around, up any dosages, reduce any dosages, or add anything else in?      i think the pct is probably the most important part...because thats where ill find out how much i ACTUALLY gained.

IMO - the PCT is way overboard.

Try this for a simple but effective first time cycle:
Weeks 1-12 500mg of Test EW (any time of Test but I prefer Test C or E)
Weeks 14-17 PCT 20-40mg of Nolva ED

You should bounce back just fine.

I think PH are junk - the sides are often worse then real gear.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 09:29:49 AM »

hey rapper, last warning

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2008, 10:55:05 AM »

3 month cycle...

pct...one month
.5 arimidex ed
25 mg clomid ed
25 mg clen ed
10 grams tribulus ed.
2 grams dhea ed.

I gave you my thoughts on the cycle already...do what you want, but the cycle anomaly you created5ed is junk.

PCT...you don't use things like arimidex for PCT. Again, read the thinking about steroids sticky, it should clear things up for you.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2008, 11:43:24 AM »
I gave you my thoughts on the cycle already...do what you want, but the cycle anomaly you created5ed is junk.

PCT...you don't use things like arimidex for PCT. Again, read the thinking about steroids sticky, it should clear things up for you.

I find that very funny.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2008, 12:56:22 PM »
okay, ill KISS.

winny. thats it 8 weeks.   for pct clomid and arimidex (i dont know why you said that arimidex wasnt used for pct..thats what you write about in "thinking about steroids"...that nolva should be combined with clomid...and arimidex and nolva both are workign the same pathway and doing pretty much the same thing..).

winny dosages... once a day, twice a day..? any preferable time to take it...? like, maybe before mornign cardio, or one hour before training...does it even matter?  whats the bioavailability (or half-life) of winny(its in liquid form)..?

4thAD

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2008, 01:02:48 PM »
bro, go to pubmed.com and do some research. Nolvadex and airmidex are in no way the same. Airmidex is used while on cycle to combat estrogen related sides, and is in no way for PCT. Aromasin is for PCT. There is a difference between adex and aromasin. Get off of getbig and do some real research before you hurt your self. Please tell me your not going to do a winny only cycle. Research, research, research. You are in no way ready to run a cycle, if you dont even know the difference between adex and nolva!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2008, 01:12:10 PM »

winny. thats it 8 weeks.   for pct clomid and arimidex (i dont know why you said that arimidex wasnt used for pct..thats what you write about in "thinking about steroids"...that nolva should be combined with clomid...and arimidex and nolva both are workign the same pathway and doing pretty much the same thing..).

No no no. An aromatase inhibitor is a bad idea for PCT for several reasons. For example, estrogen is low post cycle - you don't need an AI.

pct...one month
.5 arimidex ed
25 mg clomid ed
25 mg clen ed
10 grams tribulus ed.
2 grams dhea ed.
I already said that Tribulus is worthless. Why do you think it will do anything? It wont. DHEA in PCT is a supremely bad idea. It converts mostly to estrogen in males. Why would you want something that converts to estrogen and some test in PCT? Do you think that will help recovery? Think.

PCT should be HCG (done either throughout the cycle or in the end when the gear starts clearing) followed by a SERM.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 01:20:01 PM »
Airmidex is used while on cycle to combat estrogen related sides, and is in no way for PCT. Aromasin is for PCT. There is a difference between adex and aromasin.
They are pretty much the same. Both are AIs (Aromasin is a suicidal AI but both do the same thing pretty much). Both are a poor idea for PCT IMO.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2008, 02:44:08 PM »
okay, ill KISS.

winny dosages... once a day, twice a day..? any preferable time to take it...? like, maybe before mornign cardio, or one hour before training...does it even matter?  whats the bioavailability (or half-life) of winny(its in liquid form)..?
No, that's not what is said in there at all...read it again.

4thAD

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2008, 03:58:55 PM »
They are pretty much the same. Both are AIs (Aromasin is a suicidal AI but both do the same thing pretty much). Both are a poor idea for PCT IMO.

Your opinion is completely wrong about this! Nolva/clomid run four weeks, combined with aromasin run for six weeks is one of the best PCT's one could do! This is not opinion this is fact backed up with medical studies. I dont have the time to post these studies as of right now, as I have other personal things to take care of. But I think others on this board will back this up. I will dig up the studies and will post them if necessary. Aromasin will stop estrogen rebound while also increasing one's natural test. Estrogen rebound can be a common occurrence during PCT. Here is an article (not a studyby any means)by Anthony Roberts. I know what some think of him, I will reserve my thoughts. This article explains the use of aromasin in PCT.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/aromasin.htm

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2008, 04:15:26 PM »
Aromasin will stop estrogen rebound while also increasing one's natural test. Estrogen rebound can be a common occurrence during PCT.
Well, we obviously disagree about this. What you have to understand is that is that estrogen follows testosterone. More test = more est. What do you mean by "estrogen rebound"? Some have the unfounded belief that post cycle estrogen is high while testosterone is low. Not so, due to what I said previously.
Post cycle estrogen is low! Because testosterone is low (since most estrogen in males comes from test aromatizing).
You also said "Arimidex is used during cycle and Aromasin is for PCT". Why? Yes, there may be advatages/disadvatages between them but both do the same thing essentially.

I will expound further after I read that article (yes, I already know AR is an utter fool).  :D

BTW, there's no "fact" when it comes to your "best PCT". There are a few things to consider (what drugs did you do, how long a cycle, blood work, etc). PCT therapy is not exact science since these combos of drugs haven't been studied in AAS using bodybuilders.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2008, 04:19:05 PM »
DHEA at 2 grams a day???

Much over 100mg. day can be converted to estrogen, have to be careful with DHEA.

If someone told you to do your proposed "cycle" and PCT, they are fucking with you!

2 g. dhea, laughable Candi!!  :-\

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 04:50:03 PM »
got the winny and some test..

the test is a blend of all four. the winny is liquid oral.   arimidex comes in the mail tomorrow along with clen, t3, and clomid.   going to use the arimidex during the cycle to avoid neg. sides...going to use the clomid pct wih some tribulus.   ...saving the clen+t3 forthe summer..mayb for a contest i might compete in in the fall. don know yet.

thanks for all the info guys...

ill keep you guys updated.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 05:15:58 PM »

the test is a blend of all four. the winny is liquid oral.   arimidex comes in the mail tomorrow along with clen, t3, and clomid.   going to use the arimidex during the cycle to avoid neg. sides...going to use the clomid pct wih some tribulus.   ...saving the clen+t3 forthe summer..mayb for a contest i might compete in in the fall. don know yet.

Thank you for giving detailed info of what r u getting and how and when. With your pic all over this board it wont take too much time the feds to track you down and become the new getbig hero u fucking idiot.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 06:54:11 PM »

With your pics all over the board why would you post when & what kind of illegal drugs you're getting? It may sound paranoid but damn.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2008, 07:18:08 AM »

This is a joke right? A gimmick of some sort???  :-\

We should bottle up your 18 yr old test and sell it! Go ahead and fuck yourself up kido, way to go..

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2008, 12:05:17 PM »
This is a joke right? A gimmick of some sort???  :-\

We should bottle up your 18 yr old test and sell it! Go ahead and fuck yourself up kido, way to go..

is he really 18??  jesus christ...what the fuck candid give your  nuts a chance to drop first bro before you start with all this shit...i wish  you the best bro but fuck dont you think your cutting yourself short....you obviously have no faith in yourself to be resorting to this shit soo early and young

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2008, 07:58:56 PM »

Coming in the mail, eh?
Man, what a dumb ass kid.
!