Author Topic: winny tabs  (Read 7532 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
winny tabs
« on: January 28, 2008, 02:06:38 PM »
Been using winny tabs for the last month, and for some reason, ive been getting small nose bleeds in the morning, could be dry apartment with winter being here in all, but I wasn't getting them before.

There was another post here about winni possibly being methlyn test, now I have been more irritable and been getting night sweats, I'm using test prop, 150mg eod too. I hope its not blood pressure but I have been getting bloody noise since I was a kid.

If anyone can help, that would be great.
muscle

muscle19

• Getbig IV
Re: winny tabs
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 02:12:30 PM »
Can I post where I got them or not, I won't answer to anyone but mods or regulars
muscle

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 02:14:32 PM »
I don't have a lot of experience with oral winny, I never cared for it really.  You can post the lab that makes them, I don't think posting where you got them is cool though.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 07:47:38 PM »
http://www.sinucleanse.com/store_coupon.htm

Dry winter air.... This thing will stop most of your colds in their track if start using it when 1st start come down with one.
Keep the passages clear and you'll stay healthy much easier.
Steroid can increase time for blood to clot. Prothombin time (sp?)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 08:02:15 PM »
i got the winny tabs from balkan pharma, anyone know about this product??
muscle

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 06:31:15 AM »
what are your guy's opinions on liquid winny as opposed to tablet winny? obviously i already thave been told that oral winstrol isnt nearly as efective as injectible kind...but out of the two oral versions which do you guys think is better?

...and i am not trying to get any one to give me any kind of answer but a yes or a no....so im not asking for advice on any connections nor am i refercing any atual connection prices. completey hypothetical yes or no question...    is 140 dollars a fair price for 60 ml vial of liquid winstrol(or anadrol 50)?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 06:39:13 AM »
what are your guy's opinions on liquid winny as opposed to tablet winny? obviously i already thave been told that oral winstrol isnt nearly as efective as injectible kind...but out of the two oral versions which do you guys think is better?

...and i am not trying to get any one to give me any kind of answer but a yes or a no....so im not asking for advice on any connections nor am i refercing any atual connection prices. completey hypothetical yes or no question...    is 140 dollars a fair price for 60 ml vial of liquid winstrol(or anadrol 50)?

Send me a PM with where you're supposedly getting this from.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 06:40:09 AM »

I don't see the need in adding extra injections when taking it orally can be just as effective - just my opinion though.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 06:40:44 AM »

you are 17 yo wtf go and have a life outside you moron, stop asking for roids, find a girl, bang her and you will see you dont need roids you little homo.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 06:52:50 AM »
On a serious note I hope you realize that winny & anadrol 50 are two very different drugs. I think you're either ripping someone off or they're selling you bunk gear (most likely you're getting ripped off).

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 06:58:33 AM »
yup i do. check your p.m.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 12:02:24 PM »
Anadrol isn't a drug for a first timer. But, then again it's a real steroid not something like OTC designer gear that has no research backin it up...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 01:11:37 PM »
hey guys what would you think is a better cycle for KEEPABLE gains...(so which one would yield more muscle mass in the long run, once the cycle is done with and pct is taken care of)..

tren/anadrol  or
tren/winny

and does this seem good

four weeks on,
four weeks clomid
four weeks on
four weeks clomid/arimidex/tribulus/clen

?

and how about low dose t3(like 12 mg daily) ran for the duration to "skim" the excess calories "off the top"..?

also...   is dianabol worth waiting a few months for...is it much better for MAINTAINABLE gains than either anadrol or winny?

(and yes, guys, i know winny is a "cutter", and anadrol & d-bol are "bulkers"...but im not really interested in what happens WHILE the drugs are going to work...more interested in what is going to be left over after the drugs are out of the system.)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 01:22:27 PM »
This cadidizzle guy needs a lot of help! Jesus.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 01:23:56 PM »
This cadidizzle guy needs a lot of help! Jesus.
well then....provide it! :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 04:04:33 PM »
well then....provide it! :D
Well, there's a lot of things I was thinking of when reading your post. For example: are you thinking of doing one, and only one, cycle and then staying off steroids, since you are talking of keepable muscle? If you are then I can tell you there's never only one cycle. Never ever.

It doesn't matter what steroids you do, you are going to lose much of the gains after going off. Which one of your proposed cycles nets more "keepable muscle" is hard to say. With the Anadrol you'd gain more weight and lose more. With the Winny you'd gain less weight and consequently lose less.

Those stacks are bad first cycles anyway.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 04:51:49 PM »
Dizzle,
Tren and anadrol are both heavy hitters. A newbie should not use either one. With drol, you will gain an ass load of weight and strength, BUT when you come off, you lose just about all of it. A buddy of mine in highschool senior year did a cycle of drol only for 90 days. He got huge and strong, but after the cycle lost EVERYTHING. And had to have surgery to remove the newly acquired boobies he got during the cycle. With tren, you'll gain an ass load of strength and some size and hardness, but again, it shuts you down hard and gains are hard to keep as well. With AAS, usually the bigger the gains, the more you will trade off in losses. You are to young IMO though, way to young. Once you start and get a taste, you will want to keep doing it. Enjoy your youth and being natural, you have plenty of time to get where you want to go. Since you have lost all the fat, you have shown you are in this for the long haul, so just do research and read, read and read some more. I read for about a year before I did my first and I was 26 years old at the time. And that was working out for 12 years naturally. I had a hell of a base to build from, so when I do cycle off, I still stay big and strong because I built the foundation. Keep working out hard and stay natural, build your base, and then start. ;)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 05:23:35 PM »
hey guys what would you think is a better cycle for KEEPABLE gains...(so which one would yield more muscle mass in the long run, once the cycle is done with and pct is taken care of)..

tren/anadrol  or
tren/winny

and does this seem good

four weeks on,
four weeks clomid
four weeks on
four weeks clomid/arimidex/tribulus/clen

?

and how about low dose t3(like 12 mg daily) ran for the duration to "skim" the excess calories "off the top"..?

also...   is dianabol worth waiting a few months for...is it much better for MAINTAINABLE gains than either anadrol or winny?

(and yes, guys, i know winny is a "cutter", and anadrol & d-bol are "bulkers"...but im not really interested in what happens WHILE the drugs are going to work...more interested in what is going to be left over after the drugs are out of the system.)

Bad idea without test.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 05:25:39 PM »
Bad idea without test.

He's 17 or so and willing to inject whatever people recommend him. Since you are a mod, recommend him water or somethign that wont kill him please :(

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 05:28:55 PM »
He's 17 or so and willing to inject whatever people recommend him. Since you are a mod, recommend him water or somethign that wont kill him please :(

I don't agree with AAS use at his age but if he's determined I'd like to see him do it "right" (if there is a right way).

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 05:33:29 PM »
so more importantly than adding in tren would be to add in one of the three testo's...??

since it seems like i dont have much of an idea where to start...   heres what i can get=  anadrol, winstrol, deca, tren, test, clomid, arimidex, clenbuterol, t3.

if anyone would be willin to put me together a good cycle with the maximum amount of keepeable gains i would greatly appreciate the info/advice

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 05:37:41 PM »
so more importantly than adding in tren would be to add in one of the three testo's...??

since it seems like i dont have much of an idea where to start...   heres what i can get=  anadrol, winstrol, deca, tren, test, clomid, arimidex, clenbuterol, t3.

if anyone would be willin to put me together a good cycle with the maximum amount of keepeable gains i would greatly appreciate the info/advice

your pic is here, this site is visited by feds and you just said you get all of that = you have a supplier

good luck getting busted you fucking idiot

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 05:39:29 PM »

Damn, he's 17? I didn't know you were that young Candizzle. Yeah dude, definitely stay natural. Your natural test levels are extremely high right now, doing AAS now will only screw you for later on.  Trust me, build that base, plenty of years left to play with the good stuff :)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 05:42:23 PM »
i am 19 in a little over a month. this is my third year in bodybuilding.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2008, 05:46:14 PM »
i am 19 in a little over a month. this is my third year in bodybuilding.

you are still 18. idiot i hope you get busted