Author Topic: winny tabs  (Read 7533 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Re: winny tabs
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2008, 12:40:50 AM »
Based on what you listed there.

First, no clen or t-3...if you're trying to gain then gain...save those items for dieting.

Few options:

1. 8wks of winny, 50mg/eod. It won't shut you down very hard, easy to come off of...keep diet tight and most gains will be kept, although gains made will not be dramatic...no reason you can't gain 10lbs and have a bump in strength

2. 500mg/test/wk for 12wks, followed by clomid. A little more serious then the 1st one, pretty basic though as for test cycles. Read the thinking about steroids thread.

3. Same as 2 but add in winny last 4wks

So 8 weeks of winny would be okay with the liver?

I read tons of threads on different boards about how long you should take winny for....always a different answer with different reasons ;D

But I know you know you stuff!

Should you take liv-52 with it or should you be okay? And in general...do you take liv-52 during or after the cycle and at what dose and length?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2008, 01:06:33 AM »

I read tons of threads on different boards about how long you should take winny for....always a different answer with different reasons ;D

Should you take liv-52 with it or should you be okay? And in general...do you take liv-52 during or after the cycle and at what dose and length?
If I do take it I do so when I'm off.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2008, 06:26:53 AM »

As long as you're fairly healthy you'll be fine. Now if you start taking some crazy ass doses then that'll be another story.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2008, 06:53:51 PM »
Dizzle,
Tren and anadrol are both heavy hitters. A newbie should not use either one. With drol, you will gain an ass load of weight and strength, BUT when you come off, you lose just about all of it. A buddy of mine in highschool senior year did a cycle of drol only for 90 days. He got huge and strong, but after the cycle lost EVERYTHING. And had to have surgery to remove the newly acquired boobies he got during the cycle. With tren, you'll gain an ass load of strength and some size and hardness, but again, it shuts you down hard and gains are hard to keep as well. With AAS, usually the bigger the gains, the more you will trade off in losses. You are to young IMO though, way to young. Once you start and get a taste, you will want to keep doing it. Enjoy your youth and being natural, you have plenty of time to get where you want to go. Since you have lost all the fat, you have shown you are in this for the long haul, so just do research and read, read and read some more. I read for about a year before I did my first and I was 26 years old at the time. And that was working out for 12 years naturally. I had a hell of a base to build from, so when I do cycle off, I still stay big and strong because I built the foundation. Keep working out hard and stay natural, build your base, and then start. ;)

Who the fuck takes gear in high school?  Much less a-50?  Not trying to sound old, but I didn't even know where to get gear in high school and I trained at a pretty hardcore commercial gym when I was a freshman (1988).  I trained and competed naturally from 1989-1995 before I touched anything.  IMO, when you take gear real young (17-23 or 24), you don't develop a good base. 

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2008, 07:07:01 PM »
Who the fuck takes gear in high school?  Much less a-50?  Not trying to sound old, but I didn't even know where to get gear in high school and I trained at a pretty hardcore commercial gym when I was a freshman (1988).  I trained and competed naturally from 1989-1995 before I touched anything.  IMO, when you take gear real young (17-23 or 24), you don't develop a good base. 

It wasn't me who took it in school, it was my buddy. He's always been lazy and wanted rewards quick in the gym. Gear was easy to get then. The guy had did stacks of Tets Prop, Winni and A-50 all in highschool. He quit lifting though, and weighs about 170 now. Me, I trained naturally for 10 years and didn't do my 1st cycle until I was 26, I built my base.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2008, 07:31:22 PM »
I know highschool wrestlers, who took boat loads of anavar during wrestling season.....and get this, theri fathers bought it for them!

But these were rich kids from New Jersey, who wrestled all year round at wrestilng clubs and did freestyle(olympic style) also! These were not you average wrestlers!

Also some of the heavier weight classes did more hardcore stuff! Look at the high school wrestling finals at some of the poupular wrestling states like Iowa, Ohio, NY, NJ, PA....and If you see a freshman in the 171 or 189 lbs weight class...you know #1 He's gifted....and #2 he possibly had some type of aid ;)

I live in FL now, but wrestled my whole life in NJ since I could walk.....I know what's up 8)

And Honestly....besides the health risks involved.....I don't think it's unfair or moraly wrong! These guys work hard all year long and that's the bottom line....gear or no gear. Who's to say that protein powder and creatine is okay, but not AAS....they both aid at performance...just one is better than the other ;)