Author Topic: Hulk Hogan divorce, kids accident, stress takes its toll..  (Read 3863 times)

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
Re: Hulk Hogan divorce, kids accident, stress takes its toll..
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 11:38:02 PM »
:(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 07:01:05 PM »
I really do feel bad for the guy though...  a mildly retarded lazy ass son that does nothing but street  race, ended up in crazy crash almost killing his friend... a useless daughter that's desperately trying (and failing) to be the next pop princess, and a whorish old wife that spends all his money... the man has no peace.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2008, 07:02:53 PM »
I really do feel bad for the guy though...  a mildly retarded lazy ass son that does nothing but street  race, ended up in crazy crash almost killing his friend... a useless daughter that's desperately trying (and failing) to be the next pop princess, and a whorish old wife that spends all his money... the man has no peace.

That man takes care of his family... Without him, none of those worthless pissants have anything and their standard of living drops to the poverty line.

I give props to Hogan for keeping it together when he's obviously surrounded by idiots.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 07:13:16 PM »
Not sure when that pic is from but he def looks his age. This one from the first tapping of American Gladiators. He doesn't look to bad here maybe he found a new HRT Clinic.

is that a Breitling Avenger on the Hulkster? Anyone know? I catch a glimpse during the show, but have'nt gotten a really good look.  ???

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 07:52:54 PM »
is that a Breitling Avenger on the Hulkster? Anyone know? I catch a glimpse during the show, but have'nt gotten a really good look.  ???

Given the size and worth of his estate and his car collection, I'm pretty sure he has quite an extensive watch collection...

and yes, judging by the band that does look like a breitling.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »
Here's the an interesting link re: Hogan

http://www.celebitchy.com/7749/is_the_hulk_hogan_divorce_a_scam_to_protect_assets_against_a_civil_lawsuit/

good find...I would bet the house that these two are doing just that...The Hogan empire is an entity that and has many many people working for them...Hogan is going to do what ever his lawyers tell him to do...And you know what lawyers will tell them to do...