Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 151223 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2008, 04:09:37 PM »
"no one" savagely raped again.

All mouth, no action.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2008, 06:53:40 PM »
actually, if you re-read the post jason, i fronted squadfather the 200 pounds

and i can't believe you are a 'powerlifter' and only have a 600 pound dead- wow.

jason, as much as you bust my balls, i like you, but you are in way over your head here.

just lay it down. it will be much better for you.

Bueller? Bueller?  Bueller?

Jason

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2008, 07:07:55 PM »
- He made a challenge
- one side posted a video in accordance with the challenge

umm...what am I missing? why isn't "no one" posting a video? what is there to talk about?
I

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2008, 07:44:41 PM »
- He made a challenge
- one side posted a video in accordance with the challenge

umm...what am I missing? why isn't "no one" posting a video? what is there to talk about?
Grasp this.........we're talking about how "no one" chickenshitted out of posting a video. :o

Clear enough for you? Newb.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2008, 07:49:03 PM »
lol.

are you guys fucked.

seriously.

lets see...a 1400 pound total.

hmmm.

so, a 400 pound bench, a 500 pull and a 500 pound squat?

lol.

lmao.

wow. thats CRAZY!

you all must be some real MONSTERS if your foaming at the mouth to see those INCREDIBLE poundages.

::)

so, basically what you're asking is that i film my usual workout, except everything will be done ifor one rep.

lol.

you must be really hard up for material.

*yawn*

It's funny how everyone here but you can smell the desperation in your posts.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2008, 01:02:53 AM »
Well, either way, my videos are down.  When will yours be here?  I dint wory about the bet, because I know there is no was a chump like yourself has teh testicular fortitude to put your money up, let alone come close to my numbers in a 2 lift comp.  Also, for the record, I wouild guess that my DL is closer to 700, and if you post videos (you wont) that come close to me, Ill get you some video of a ~700lb deadlift. 

Jason

lol.

a 600 pound dead. with a suit. nice work.

ok powerlifter, what's the bet?

ante up.

and to all the tiny tits riding riding your coat tails in this thread- don't worry about ever seeing it. this is between the big man and i. the video will go to him. if he decides to share with you simpletons, then that's his business, but don't worry, none of you are in my head enough to make me think i have anything to prove to you.

lol.

also, be happy i'm letting you use your archived footage, and not forcing you to put your numbers up with fresh lifts at the same time i decide to do mine.

this should tell you something of my ability to more than win our little wager, my friend.

lets clarify things here and now- you say i can't do 1400 total, on 3 lifts raw against your you 2 total lift of 1400 in 2 lifts suited as shown by your video. (gawd this is ridiculous)

so, whats the wager, jason? you say i can't. i say i can. lets see who takes home the bacon.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2008, 01:29:25 AM »
lets' see...

squad/pandamonium/chaos

the three stooges.

lol.

all just like gossiping little high- school girls. everyone sees it but you maybe. no, everyone sees it for sure. anyway...

none of you have passage to run your mouths about anyone backing out of bets-

squadfather- i have offered to put my pic up against a clear one of yours, the loser terminating his account. you won't. (and now after seeing that blow- up of yours i know why. jezus. lol).

chaos- i offered to put up $500 on out little 500 pound dead for rep bet after you ran your mouth about your HUGE 3 pull. lol. idiot.

pandamonium, you're just squad's bottom boy who chases him around the board defending him like a jealous boyfriend, so i wont bother with you other than run you into the ground because i can.

there are men talking now.

you may be excused.

b

Alex23

« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2008, 01:31:48 AM »
lets' see...

squad/pandamonium/chaos

the three stooges.

lol.

all just like gossiping little high- school girls. everyone sees it but you maybe. no, everyone sees it for sure. anyway...

none of you have passage to run your mouths about anyone backing out of bets-

squadfather- i have offered to put my pic up against a clear one of yours, the loser terminating his account. you won't. (and now after seeing that blow- up of yours i know why. jezus. lol).

chaos- i offered to put up $500 on out little 500 pound dead for rep bet after you ran your mouth about your HUGE 3 pull. lol. idiot.

pandamonium, you're just squad's bottom boy who chases him around the board defending him like a jealous boyfriend, so i wont bother with you other than run you into the ground because i can.

Oh brother, we've got a live one.

Calm down princess; you have no idea what you got yourself into.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2008, 01:38:53 AM »
Oh brother, we've got a live one.

Calm down princess; you have no idea what you got yourself into.

easy cupcake.

i know.

i've seen jason's lifts (they are right there)

i have no beef with you.

or jason (for my own reasons)

squadfather/chaos and panda i have no use for, or respect for. when i came to this board i started under this account 'no one' and didn't post much- maybe made one or two to help people. but i soon realised that this board wasn't about people helping each other. just the opposite, it was about how these 3 went around tearing guys down who were good sincere people with honest question who wanted to learn.

any beef i have with them i dont share with you, nor do i want to.
b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2008, 03:41:57 AM »
easy cupcake.

i know.

i've seen jason's lifts (they are right there)

i have no beef with you.

or jason (for my own reasons)

squadfather/chaos and panda i have no use for, or respect for. when i came to this board i started under this account 'no one' and didn't post much- maybe made one or two to help people. but i soon realised that this board wasn't about people helping each other. just the opposite, it was about how these 3 went around tearing guys down who were good sincere people with honest question who wanted to learn.

any beef i have with them i dont share with you, nor do i want to.
Ironic post seeing as how you are doing your best to be a jerk. Look, if you've got something to say, or prove, do it. Otherwise, you're no better than those you complain about. Hmmm?

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2008, 03:59:31 AM »
lol.

ok powerlifter, what's the bet?

ante up.

and to all the tiny tits riding riding your coat tails in this thread- don't worry about ever seeing it. this is between the big man and i. the video will go to him. if he decides to share with you simpletons, then that's his business, but don't worry, none of you are in my head enough to make me think i have anything to prove to you.

lol.

also, be happy i'm letting you use your archived footage, and not forcing you to put your numbers up with fresh lifts at the same time i decide to do mine.

this should tell you something of my ability to more than win our little wager, my friend.

lets clarify things here and now- you say i can't do 1400 total, on 3 lifts raw against your you 2 total lift of 1400 in 2 lifts suited as shown by your video. (gawd this is ridiculous)

so, whats the wager, jason? you say i can't. i say i can. lets see who takes home the bacon.

don't sing it bring it!!!! 

by bring it i mean post a video, i'm sure u can rep what he did for sets of 20 but we need the video for verification, otherwise u will just go down as another internet warrior ;)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2008, 04:02:26 AM »
The challenge has been laid down,No use bringing SF,Choas,Panda into the mix

Lets see the video no one

Jason did not relize you were that strong Props, Whats your Bench
Arnold For President 2012.2016

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2008, 04:08:55 AM »
alright no one, if u won't post a  video at least tell us what ur big 3 numbers are....please?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2008, 07:39:03 AM »

That statement alone tells me you don't know jack shit about powerlifting.  The DL singlet adds fuck all to the DL poundage. ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2008, 07:49:07 AM »
Whomever this peasant is, surely looks to be painfully obese and it is self-evident that his penchant for over-indulgence has certainly engulfed and overtaken any kind of reasonable approach to having any kind of presentable physique whatsoever.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2008, 07:53:31 AM »
Whomever this peasant is, surely looks to be painfully obese and it is self-evident that his penchant for over-indulgence has certainly engulfed and overtaken any kind of reasonable approach to having any kind of presentable physique whatsoever.

hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2008, 07:56:21 AM »
hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
hahahhaa, absolutely vicious Adonis owning.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2008, 07:57:41 AM »
. when i came to this board i started under this account 'no one' and didn't post much- maybe made one or two to help people.
bullshit, all your first post were aimed at Sarcasm, TA and myself you fat fuck ..
L

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2008, 08:03:52 AM »

His physique is as unpresentable as your face.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2008, 08:12:46 AM »
"no one" claims he doesn't care about Squadfather.  Yet his very first posts are about SF.  Check out the date on this post.  This tool has had SF on his mind for over two years.  TWO YEARS. :-\

sarcasm...

you'd do well in prison- luke wood already broke you in on this thread and made you his bitch.

if you kept your cock pocket shut and no one would know how much of an insecure little boy you are.

keep up the good work.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2008, 08:19:58 AM »
so basically no video, only talk..and denies the fat pics

he will do well around here
I

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2008, 08:23:37 AM »
So let me get this straight.
no one challenged Jason to a video posting of lifts to see who's stronger.
Jason posts up and no one doesn't?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2008, 08:59:44 AM »
So let me get this straight.
no one challenged Jason to a video posting of lifts to see who's stronger.
Jason posts up and no one doesn't?

That is exactly what happened.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2008, 10:24:45 AM »
The gauntlet has been thrown.  :)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2008, 11:34:24 AM »
lol.

tick tock.

so many people in here all upset.

calm down children, its the INTERNET.

lol.

pandamonium: thank you for showing me i am so far into your head you searched the archives for my posts from 2 years ago, all to defend your boyfriend- 'look at what he said about squadfather' lol. i'm starting to think you are a SF gimmick. in fact i believe you are. no one can have that love for another man, other than bigbobs. you are in good company.

adonis: i miss the good old days when you used to tell us all how you used to go to burgerking with your girl and talk about the board and the people on it. a) telling us you take your girl to burgerking, and b)creating a gimmick account to defend your heterosexuality which is very much in question, and c) talking about this place while not here just go to show how much of a loser you are. and if your going to try to use words to make yourself look intelligent, at least use them in the right context. thanks.

the rest of you jumping on the SF bandwagon- dont worry about what i can do, or where the video is. none of you will ever see it. the only person who will is the powerlifter himself.

hope this helps.

b