Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 150738 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #200 on: April 07, 2008, 01:14:08 PM »
no one is the ugliest, most pathetic delusional idiot on here  ::)

Fixed

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: April 07, 2008, 01:18:31 PM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK OOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTT ;D

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #202 on: April 07, 2008, 01:18:49 PM »

since i have given what i feel is sufficient time for everyone who i have ran into the ground in the past to expose how far i am in thier heads by bumping this thread i'll do a roll call...

pedominum.
kiwoil
big tymer
epic monster
micheal arvillia

surprisingly absent

squadfather
chaos
the coach

to the outsider looking in, this is a who's who of the biggest assholes on the board, and for good reason- they like to insult and pick on everyone, but can't take it as i have shown here.

i would like to thank you all for coming. it seems my efforts at making you feel stupid have proven worthwhile judging from the outpouring of emotion here.

together you still have not accompilshed what none of you apart wush you could do, despite the posting of pics of a guy i'm sure you are all wishing were me.

just by posting up in this thread, you have all validated what i have so easily achieved- that i am all in your heads.

thank you.

bing...bang...BOOOOOOOOO OM!

Ok, ill answer that, since im an outsider.

No one, seriously everybody can see your backing out of a challenge you set yourself.

YOU challenged jason to post vids... he did... now where are yours?

crash and burn  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #203 on: April 07, 2008, 01:19:45 PM »

;D

That mag goes well with his puffy nips

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #204 on: April 07, 2008, 01:22:03 PM »
 ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: April 07, 2008, 01:22:54 PM »
He's trying to growl like that tiger behind him.  Classic ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: April 07, 2008, 01:23:15 PM »
epic living in the same bedroom you grew up in at age 29 and not even changing the shit on the walls.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: April 07, 2008, 01:30:16 PM »
 :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #208 on: April 07, 2008, 01:32:47 PM »

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #209 on: April 07, 2008, 01:42:29 PM »
First off..................spe ll my name right it's Michael
"........to the outsider looking in, this is a who's who of the biggest assholes on the board, and for good reason- they like to insult and pick on everyone, but can't take it as i have shown here."

I never EVER "insult,pick on" anyone just for fun or out of the blue,i chose to expose you for the Fat fuck that you are after both myself and Laura endured months upon months of just what you are accusing others off(which is YOU insulting,stalking and being a total douche bag asshole to us for absolutly no reason whatsover!,you continously posted the pic of me from my second show where i looked like shit in every thread on here,you would randomly show up in any thread i or LAURA posted in calling her (among other things)"an old hag,ugly,whore etc etc) we never posted said a bad word about you or anyone until you started your attack on us,Don't try to get everyones sympathy by pretending we are the bad guys and you are a good guy,your a total shit bag picking on girls and thinking you were totally "hidden" behind your computer................ ...now that your exposed for the fat miserable lactating ugly five-headed douchebag that you are.............you wanna call us the ASSHOLES?!?!?!?
go eat another donut fatty and STFU

micheal you are a liar, as everyone knows.

when you first joined this board all you'd do is bully people with threats of physical violence. so don't play the victim here, cupcake. you may have grown up a little since then, but i haven't stopped to notice. so dont come to me crying cause your getting the wrong end of this. you are reaping what you have sown.

now, where to start...

ok- post the link to ONE thread where i have posted your pic. it shouldn't be that hard if what you claim is true. however in owning yourself you dont realise i didnt learn or care to post pics till today. this is lie #1 of yours.

i never verbally attacked your woman until she started name calling me in the thread where i exposed you for stealing pics of kaisers woman off of promuscle and claiming them to be of laura. if she wants to play in the mud, so be it- but she better learn to take it if she wishes to dish it out. thats lie # 2.

i stand by my original post. if you are going to shit talk someone on this board and feel like you can gang up on some people like the squad so likes to do, then your in for a rude awakening.

i'm here to bust the balls for those who can't or won't defend themselves from all the assholes here who band together and run good people into the ground- like seriously- and this isnt aimed at you- how the fuck can anyone start a bad thread about musclecenter? i have seen it and it goes to show the depth of how far the bullying goes on this board.

it makes no difference to me how many pics of an anonymous dude you post to try to discredit me. all it does is shows me i'm on the right path and getting in the heads and under the skin who love to hurt others.

so, bring it arvillia/ squad and everyone else who showed up here to show how much my words have affected them. im here for a while. like it or lump it.

so until you start respecting others, dont expect any from me.

b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: April 07, 2008, 01:44:01 PM »

when you first joined this board all you'd do is bully people with threats of physical violence. so don't play the victim here, cupcake. you may have grown up a little since then, but i haven't stopped to notice. so dont come to me crying cause your getting the wrong end of this. you are reaping what you have sown.

now, where to start...

ok- post the link to ONE thread where i have posted you pic. i didnt learn to post pics till today. this is lie #1 of yours.

i never verbally attacked your woman until she started name calling me in the thread where i exposed you for stealing pics of kaisers woman off of promuscle and claiming them to be of laura. if she wants to play in the mud, so be it- but she better learn to take it if she wishes to dish it out. thats lie # 2.

i stand by my original post. if you are going to shit talk someone on this board and feel like you can gang up on some people like the squad so likes to do, then your in for a rude awakening.

i'm here to bust the balls for those who can't or won't defend themselves from all the assholes here who band together and run good people into the ground- like seriously- and this isnt aimed at you- how the fuck can anyone start a bad thread about musclecenter? i have seen it and it goes to show the depth of how far the bullying goes on this board.

it makes no difference to me how many pics of an anonymous dude you post to try to discredit me. all it does is shows me i'm on the right path and getting in the heads and under the skin who love to hurt others.

so, bring it arvillia/ squad and everyone else who showed up here to show how much my words have affected them. im here for a while. like it or lump it.

I'm not gonna waste time reading all that mess.  Anyone care to summarize?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #211 on: April 07, 2008, 01:44:59 PM »
Do you honestly expect anyone to read that shit? That's one helluva meltdown.

Cliffs version:

- no one's a fat fag.
- he's crying.
- Arvilla's destroyed his psyche.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: April 07, 2008, 01:46:08 PM »

Cliffs version:

- no one's a fat fag.
- he's crying.

So it's like every other post by him? ;D

How someone who looks like this can talk shit is beyond me.  Then again, pumphard does too. ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #213 on: April 07, 2008, 01:46:40 PM »

Cliffs version:

- no one's a fat fag.
- he's crying.

Excellent... now can we get rid of the douche and move on... I'm tired of his bitching.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 07, 2008, 01:48:45 PM »

Ok, ill answer that, since im an outsider.

No one, seriously everybody can see your backing out of a challenge you set yourself.

YOU challenged jason to post vids... he did... now where are yours?

crash and burn  ;D

sorry qiniz.

re- read the thread.

it was a monetary wager for $500.

his best 2 lifts suited aginst my 3 raw, with a 200 pound cushion that he gave me for whatever reason.

when he realised he was going to lose money he posted the vids of himself so he could back- door the deal. i'm not surprised. but you'd think he'd take full advantage of it if the pics he posted were truly of me, no? easy money i'd think.

it's all there. do a little more reading.

the offer still stands, by the way.
b

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: April 07, 2008, 01:51:11 PM »
Sure!  No one is a rat and he states so here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=10622;sa=showPosts;start=675

:D Weee

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 07, 2008, 01:51:47 PM »
Excellent... now can we get rid of the douche and move on... I'm tired of his bitching.

et tu, holmes?

i have no beef with you.

douche?

lol.

original.

stay out of business that doesnt concern you and save yourself some embarrassment in the future.

hope this helps.

b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: April 07, 2008, 01:51:58 PM »
sorry qiniz.

re- read the thread.

his best 2 lifts suited aginst my 3 raw, with a 200 pound cushion that he gave me for whatever reason.

when he realised he was going to lose money he posted the vids of himself so he could back- door the deal. i'm not surprised. but you'd think he'd take full advantage of it if the pics he posted were truly of me, no? easy money i'd think.

You got your ass handed to you several pages ago in this thread, "ryan"

Before you start issuing "internet challenges" ::) you might wanna get that nasty little case of gyno taken care of...
'

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: April 07, 2008, 01:52:10 PM »

now, where to start...

ok- post the link to ONE thread where i have posted your pic. it shouldn't be that hard if what you claim is true. however in owning yourself you dont realise i didnt learn or care to post pics till today. this is lie #1 of yours.

STFU DICKHEAD!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: April 07, 2008, 01:53:18 PM »
Sure!  No one is a rat and states so here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=10622;sa=showPosts;start=675

He sure does like to write. :o

lol.

listen hun...

i didnt tell kaiser about this. i didnt have to.

it seems that there are alot of people who believe the both of you are actually pathetic enough to post pics of someone else and represent them as yourself.

you and your 'man' can put whatever spin on this you please. fact is, and anyone reading it will realise and have enough intelligence to see that no matter how much bullshit you try and sell and how much back- peddling you two do, the truth is you intentionally took and image that was not yours and represented it as your own.

who does that? seriously.

yesterday, you gained all the publicity and exposure you and your man try so desperately to generate on this board to fullfill what is now shown to be an evidently empty life, unfortunately it is stained with the fact you you and your husband are sorry enough to actually do what you did in order to generate that outcome.

congratulations on so wonderously exposing yourself and your pathetic lives.

take care.

'the rat'.

lol.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #220 on: April 07, 2008, 01:55:19 PM »
et tu, holmes?

i have no beef with you.

douche?

lol.

original.

stay out of business that doesnt concern you and save yourself some embarrassment in the future.

hope this helps.

You've melted down over the internet dude... Challenging people and the like. Maybe you need to just re-examine your stance on the matter.

I'll give you credit, you've lost a ton of weight and look a TON better... no doubt about it, but come on... Internet challenges? Really?

Please don't embarrass me... I might have  to challenge you on the internet or something to get my dignity back.  

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #221 on: April 07, 2008, 01:57:06 PM »
sorry qiniz.

re- read the thread.

i thought i read the whole thread, maybe i missed the 500 dollar part? if so, my bad!

but i thought that you challenged him to post vids without any money involved, than he did and started with that money crap.

look man, just post your vids, if you dont post anything now you will look bad any which way....

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: April 07, 2008, 01:57:34 PM »
Sure!  No one is a rat and states so here:

thank you for posting the link to the page where you and your husband knowingly steal the pics of a mod's girl off another board and post them as yourself. there is a thread in the dump where i exposed you for it too. nice work, nancy drew. your junior g- man badge is in the mail.

but seriously, how pathetic are you and michael?

do you crave attention so badly you have to claim pics of other women as you own? sorry- redundant question.

by the way, it wasn't me who went to kaiser.

;)

thanks for playing, hun.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: April 07, 2008, 02:13:18 PM »
i thought i read the whole thread, maybe i missed the 500 dollar part? if so, my bad!

but i thought that you challenged him to post vids without any money involved, than he did and started with that money crap.

look man, just post your vids, if you dont post anything now you will look bad any which way....

when he claimed those pics to be of me, i simply offered up a wager in order to shut him up- after all, he's a powerlifter and the guy in the pics clearly wouldnt stand a chance against the likes of jpegg.

easy money i'd think.

refusing the bet and backdooring it only proves he knows he got caught with his pants down.

as for your other point, i have no interest in proving myself to anyone online, who'll i'll never interact with, especially the likes of those who like to give but can't take.

to what end?

i could post pics and video, all for what- to prove to myself anonymous strangers?

as far as i'm concerned that the ultimate in people knowing they have affected you- your need to defend yourself by doing what they want.
b

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #224 on: April 07, 2008, 02:15:48 PM »
when he claimed those pics to be of me, i simply offered up a wager in order to shut him up- after all, he's a powerlifter and the guy in the pics clearly wouldnt stand a chance against the likes of jpegg.

easy money i'd think.

refusing the bet and backdooring it only proves he knows he got caught with his pants down.

as for your other point, i have no interest in proving myself to anyone online, who'll i'll never interact with, especially the likes of those who like to give but can't take.

to what end?

i could post pics and video, all for what- to prove to myself anonymous strangers?

as far as i'm concerned that the ultimate in people knowing they have affected you- your need to defend yourself by doing what they want.

Translation: I'm that ugly turd in the pics and I'm gonna continue to melt down like I've been so far :-\