Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 151263 times)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #425 on: April 11, 2008, 03:43:39 PM »
I have to say, this ownage of "no one" is one of the most brutal I've ever seen. :o

you would think he could take a hint and leave getbig forever.  some people are extremely delusional though

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #426 on: April 11, 2008, 05:59:16 PM »
I'd love see someone take a needle and thread, pierce his nipples with the needle,attach the thread through his nipple, and tie the other end to a doorknob. Then slam the door and rip the fatty tissue right out. Kinda like pulling a loose tooth out with the thread, only with him it would be a makeshift gyno surgery. Just slice and tie, rip and pull, nice and fast, watch the blood and fat ooze out...just ooze out...
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #427 on: April 11, 2008, 07:10:36 PM »
you would think he could take a hint and leave getbig forever.  some people are extremely delusional though

We could only be so lucky.  Unfortunately, though, he seems to have a bad internet addiction, so we'll just ride his ass every time he logs on. ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #428 on: April 11, 2008, 07:34:34 PM »
I bet your sitting there giggling like a fat little school-girl.  ;)

and where exactly do you see me crying or whining about what you "titty boy no one" say?   All I've said is that you say the same things over and over again, like a broken record.  You just don't have any new material.   You're getting kind of boring actually. <yawn>  :-*

truthfully, yes, in fatt i am finding great amusement in this whole thing. why wouldn't i? look at you idiot's all so angry at someone you don't know. lol.

you're a whiner...'do you need to insult a woman to feel good about yourself, putting up pictures of me now' wah wah wah- listen, cupcake, if you can't take it you shouldn't have opened your weathered yap in the first place. typical trailer park woman who doesn't know her place. i bet you got in a lot of fights when you were pole dancing by way of this attitude.

anyway, if you want to talk about the events that led you to breakdown on here and bid the board goodbye, which i imagine has alot to do with realising you are almost 50 now, don't have a GED and have wasted your life wearing tassels and a g-string, please feel free to open up in this thread. you have alot of friend's here who i'm sure will help you thru this hard time.

b

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: April 11, 2008, 07:35:32 PM »
truthfully, yes, in fatt i am finding great amusement in this whole thing. why wouldn't i? look at you idiot's all so angry at someone you don't know. lol.

you're a whiner...'do you need to insult a woman to feel good about yourself, putting up pictures of me now' wah wah wah- listen, cupcake, if you can't take it you shouldn't have opened your weathered yap in the first place. typical trailer park woman who doesn't know her place. i bet you got in a lot of fights when you were pole dancing by way of this attitude.

anyway, if you want to talk about the events that led you to breakdown on here and bid the board goodbye, which i imagine has alot to do with realising you are almost 50 now, don't have a GED and have wasted your life wearing tassels and a g-string, please feel free to open up in this thread. you have alot of friend's here who i'm sure will help you thru this hard time.

:-\

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: April 11, 2008, 07:38:08 PM »

you want me to leave BIG TYMER (this name kills me) ?- this really hurts alot coming from someone who doesn't know how to use e/c/a. how old are you 12? no wonder paedomonium likes you so much.

anyway, do you in your little world think i feel the least bit concerned about any of this?

very doubtful.

keep trying though, sweetheart.

b

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #431 on: April 11, 2008, 07:56:19 PM »
Wow, everyone crucifies this tiny tit 'no one' and he resorts to insulting a woman......... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #432 on: April 11, 2008, 08:13:23 PM »

Remember you drew first blood!!
Spirit of Truth

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #433 on: April 11, 2008, 08:19:35 PM »

Remember you drew first blood!!
It's over Johnny.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #434 on: April 11, 2008, 09:06:34 PM »
Wow, everyone crucifies this tiny tit 'no one' and he resorts to insulting a woman......... ::)

You can tell he hates women.  They owned his ass at every turn throughout his pathetic life so now it's revenge time.  ::)

Are those tits photoshopped on him?  That is disgusting.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: April 11, 2008, 09:31:40 PM »

you want me to leave BIG TYMER (this name kills me) ?- this really hurts alot coming from someone who doesn't know how to use e/c/a. how old are you 12? no wonder paedomonium likes you so much.

anyway, do you in your little world think i feel the least bit concerned about any of this?

very doubtful.

keep trying though, sweetheart.

Tears of a clown!!!
Spirit of Truth

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: April 11, 2008, 10:06:57 PM »

It's the ultimate meltdown.  He's been calling Laura by her full name...calling people by their real names=veiled threat=sign of total desperation.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: April 11, 2008, 10:08:09 PM »
It's the ultimate meltdown.  He's been calling Laura by her full name...calling people by their real names=veiled threat=sign of total desperation.

His poor keyboard!!
Spirit of Truth

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: April 11, 2008, 10:09:52 PM »
His poor keyboard!!

Yeah, really.  BTW, another sign of total desperation is him constantly saying how none of this is affecting him.  Of course it is...why else would he have to keep convincing himself and us that it's not? ::)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: April 11, 2008, 10:10:43 PM »

i told you a long time ago lumpy- we'd both post up our pics, if i didn't outweigh you by a solid 40-50 pounds of lean tissue i'd delete my account. if i did, you'd delete yours- do the math here, fatbody.

of course, you waddled away, just like every other time you fail to back up your claims.

slovenly, weak fatbodys in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

keep posting children.

;)

The math is you=owned
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: April 11, 2008, 10:11:44 PM »
Yeah, really.  BTW, another sign of total desperation is him constantly saying how none of this is affecting him.  Of course it is...why else would he have to keep convincing himself and us that it's not? ::)

I love how he says it's not him!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Spirit of Truth

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: April 11, 2008, 10:13:42 PM »
I love how he says it's not him!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

At first he admitted it WAS him, then when he realized everyone was starting to give him shit, he deleted that post and started with the denials.  I wish I had screenshot that post before he deleted it.  But anyway, a bunch of people saw it so I guess no need to.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: April 12, 2008, 02:35:18 AM »

god fatty, you get boring after a while, so let me break it down for your feeble minded self.

what you think is immaterial to me. what you think of me is immaterial to me.

all that matters is that you keep posting and proving that i own your mind.

thank you, yet again.

:)

b

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: April 12, 2008, 07:24:44 AM »

Sooo, you admit to being fatt.  (ya, ya, I know, not funny - much like yourself, but hell...I can recognize a typo too   ;))

I didn't say you were putting up pictures "of me".  Learn to read bitch-tits, I said "poor baby has resorted to searching for pictures to try and insult me".   You seem pretty quick to through out GED comments (yes, I did graduate HS & even went to college) but did you yourself ever graduate?  You seem to have a lot of trouble with your comprehensive skills.   :-X

And yes, I can take it....I'm just waiting for you to bring it.  ;)    If you think repeating the same insults over and over again is "it" you're even more pathetic than I thought.   ::)

Oh, regarding my absence from the board: If you paid attention long enough (again...probably your lack of comprehensive skills), you would have realized I was dealing with some health issues.  Not that it should be any concern of yours...but seeing that you think you know so much about me...::)  Maybe you should do a little better research before opening your mouth (posting).  ;)
:D Weee

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: April 12, 2008, 08:04:31 AM »
Brutal attempt at bringing out your vascularity by having your pet Boa choke you!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS......
Spirit of Truth

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #445 on: April 12, 2008, 08:13:20 AM »
yo no one, you changed the most the first 3months of your workout and you stayed the same? apr13.07-apr3.08 i don't think you improved much...

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: April 12, 2008, 08:14:55 AM »
yo no one, you changed the most the first 3months of your workout and you stayed the same?

He had to starve to reach this shitty level of conditioning!!
Spirit of Truth

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #447 on: April 12, 2008, 08:20:14 AM »
apr13.07-apr3.08 i don't think you improved much...

I think his head grew

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #448 on: April 12, 2008, 08:23:42 AM »
his got gear, knowledge, experience...etc but no genetic... 

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: April 12, 2008, 08:25:25 AM »
his got gear, knowledge, experience...etc but no genetic... 

He's a fucking joke!! ;)
Spirit of Truth