Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 151181 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #450 on: April 12, 2008, 08:41:19 AM »
yo no one, you changed the most the first 3months of your workout and you stayed the same? apr13.07-apr3.08 i don't think you improved much...

lol.

jetcity- those pics are not of me.

interestingly enough though - that little fat guy still looks better than most of the people making fun of him in this thread.

that i think would be the ultimate irony.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: April 12, 2008, 08:51:34 AM »
Sooo, you admit to being fatt.  (ya, ya, I know, not funny - much like yourself, but hell...I can recognize a typo too   ;))

I didn't say you were putting up pictures "of me".  Learn to read bitch-tits, I said "poor baby has resorted to searching for pictures to try and insult me".   You seem pretty quick to through out GED comments (yes, I did graduate HS & even went to college) but did you yourself ever graduate?  You seem to have a lot of trouble with your comprehensive skills.   :-X

And yes, I can take it....I'm just waiting for you to bring it.  ;)    If you think repeating the same insults over and over again is "it" you're even more pathetic than I thought.   ::)

Oh, regarding my absence from the board: If you paid attention long enough (again...probably your lack of comprehensive skills), you would have realized I was dealing with some health issues.  Not that it should be any concern of yours...but seeing that you think you know so much about me...::)  Maybe you should do a little better research before opening your mouth (posting).  ;)

dear laura,

please don't flatter yourself into thinking i could care less why you had your little mental collapse. but i think we all know the reasons, don't we, wrinkles? did it have anything to do with your little affair with 'crystal'? funny how test and meth play hell on the face, huh hun?

and thank you for feeling the need to validate and explain yourself to me once again, but again, i could care less.

but thank you for jumping to do so, eventhough clearly my words have absolutely effect on you.

;)

b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #452 on: April 12, 2008, 08:54:13 AM »
lol.

interestingly enough though - that little fat guy still looks better than most of the people making fun of him in this thread.

It's you quit lying we all know!! ssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss
Spirit of Truth

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #453 on: April 12, 2008, 08:57:29 AM »
and why you gotta change the subject? we talking about you foo!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: April 12, 2008, 08:58:36 AM »
and why you gotta change the subject? we talking about you foo!

It's not him remember!! wink wink
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: April 12, 2008, 09:00:41 AM »
It's you quit lying we all know!! ssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss

if it were, MONSTER, why would i not admit it? there is no shame in looking like that guy- like i said, he looks better than most posting in this thread.

but, lets talk about that profile i made for you on plenty of fish. has anything come of it yet? it will. give it time. see, you won't hear that people recognise you on there until the rumour has spread that you might be gay, afterall those are pics of you, are they not?

then one day, someone you know, a friend perhaps, will come to you and say 'dude- someone said you're gay and have a profile on plenty of fish' millions use it. i bet you know someone who does, or a few people.

but by then the damage will be done. instead of getting your balls busted online by some anonymous poster, which is easy to shrug off, you'll now have to do it in real life, defending against the rumours, the explanations.

lol.

have fun with that, sweetheart.
b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: April 12, 2008, 09:03:00 AM »
if it were, MONSTER, why would i not admit it? there is no shame in looking like that guy- like i said, he looks better than most posting in this thread.

but, lets talk about that profile i made for you on plenty of fish. has anything come of it yet? it will. give it time. see, you won't hear that people recognise you on there until the rumour has spread that you might be gay, afterall those are pics of you, are they not?

then one day, someone you know, a friend perhaps, will come to you and say 'dude- someone said you're gay and have a profile on plenty of fish' millions use it. i bet you know someone who does, or a few people.

but by then the damage will be done. instead of getting your balls busted online by some anonymous poster, which is easy to shrug off, you'll now have to do it in real life, the rumours, the explanations.

lol.

have fun with that, sweetheart.

Oh shit I should move now and change my name!! ::) HAHAHAHHAHA Titty boy those pics are you!!
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: April 12, 2008, 09:08:43 AM »
Oh shit I should move now and change my name!! ::) HAHAHAHHAHA Titty boy those pics are you!!

i think this thread is getting way too serious and requires a little levity and humour to soften the tone.

why not throw up a pic of your legs, MONSTER?

i'm sure we could all use a good laugh.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: April 12, 2008, 09:09:39 AM »
i think this thread is getting way too serious and requires a little levity and humour to soften the tone.

why not throw up a pic of your legs, MONSTER?

i'm sure we could all use a good laugh.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are not as funny as your tits!!
Spirit of Truth

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: April 12, 2008, 09:49:41 AM »
dear laura,

please don't flatter yourself into thinking i could care less why you had your little mental collapse. but i think we all know the reasons, don't we, wrinkles? did it have anything to do with your little affair with 'crystal'? funny how test and meth play hell on the face, huh hun?

and thank you for feeling the need to validate and explain yourself to me once again, but again, i could care less.

but thank you for jumping to do so, eventhough clearly my words have absolutely effect on you.

;)

Awww, poor pathetic no one...still running the same game.   :-\   

Wait a second!  You're visiting a "Mom's Against Meth" site?  Is this your mother, sweetie?  No wonder you're so bitter. 

Come on guys...let's give this little "no one" a break.  We didn't realize he was born to a meth mom.  Although it does explain a lot (<---- notice it's 2 words  ;), my little illiterate friend).  Is Theresa (oops sorry ... your mom  ;))  doing better now?  Why don't ya give a little yell downstairs and tell her we all wish her well.   

:-*
:D Weee

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #460 on: April 12, 2008, 09:53:11 AM »
Dude's profile lists his age at 28(I think?). With that Eisenhower-era haircut, he looks like a 55 year-old actuary.  :-\

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #461 on: April 12, 2008, 09:55:05 AM »
can we mess w/ his bodyspace page?
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: April 12, 2008, 10:16:53 AM »
can we mess w/ his bodyspace page?

Careful he'll go to one of his gay sites and create a profile for you!!
Spirit of Truth

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #463 on: April 12, 2008, 10:38:04 AM »

you want me to leave BIG TYMER (this name kills me) ?- this really hurts alot coming from someone who doesn't know how to use e/c/a. how old are you 12? no wonder paedomonium likes you so much.

brutal digging through months of my posts to find one of me asking about eca doses, shows how obsessed you are.  ive always used clen, never tried eca but have considered it so i was curious as to how much is the typical dose.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #464 on: April 12, 2008, 10:42:42 AM »
in all honesty in that snake pic your arms and delts look decent.  but theres no point in having those when you got a bird chest to go along with it.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: April 12, 2008, 11:50:36 AM »
Awww, poor pathetic no one...still running the same game.   :-\   

Wait a second!  You're visiting a "Mom's Against Meth" site?  Is this your mother, sweetie?  No wonder you're so bitter. 

Come on guys...let's give this little "no one" a break.  We didn't realize he was born to a meth mom.  Although it does explain a lot (<---- notice it's 2 words  ;), my little illiterate friend).  Is Theresa (oops sorry ... your mom  ;))  doing better now?  Why don't ya give a little yell downstairs and tell her we all wish her well.   

:-*

speaking of meth mom's- you are barren, are you not?

do you feel this is a result of your abuse of testosterone? 

is the reason why you had a nervous breakdown a result of seeing this in the mirror each morning? cause honestly if it is, i can't say i blame you.

just curious.

we're not here to judge, laura hanson, we're here to help.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: April 12, 2008, 11:53:40 AM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #467 on: April 12, 2008, 12:08:08 PM »

what you think is immaterial to me. what you think of me is immaterial to me.

Yet you can't keep from explaining yourself in 1000 word meltdowns ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #468 on: April 12, 2008, 12:12:15 PM »
lol.

When we first posted your pics, you admitted it was you, then you quickly denied it when we started destroying you.  Then you took down your bodyspace page.  I guess that's just a coincidence that the page was taken down right after we started posting your pics?  Yeah, you're right, it must be a coincidence ::)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: April 12, 2008, 12:34:31 PM »
When we first posted your pics, you admitted it was you, then you quickly denied it when we started destroying you.  Then you took down your bodyspace page.  I guess that's just a coincidence that the page was taken down right after we started posting your pics?  Yeah, you're right, it must be a coincidence ::)

i suppose you have the post 'screenshot' where i said that? (good thing you screenshot it!)...lol...you are such an obese stooge.

no,you still do not have any pics of me, nor will you- but guess what i found...

seriously, milkytits, you have no room to make fun of anyone.

speaking of making fun, post up a pic of the mess that would marry a fat pig like you, i'm sure she's a real prize.

by the way, nice belt- big sale at target?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: April 12, 2008, 12:37:29 PM »
by the way...

HUGE delts. i find it remarkable that you have so much fat on you that your arm and shoulder have no separation whatsoever.

that's quite an accomplishment in itself.

and to think this is probably your BEST picture.

congratulations on that.

SHAAAAAAAZAM!
b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: April 12, 2008, 01:00:35 PM »
Attack from the back!!
Spirit of Truth

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #472 on: April 12, 2008, 01:08:58 PM »
Jan 14, 2008

"Jan 14, 2008
Had myself all the way up to 17%bf just from massive cheating on my diet for 6 weeks, especially over the holidays. Luckily I have the time carb diet locked down and have pulled myself back down 5lbs of fat 2%bf in the past two weeks (retaining 100% LBM). I will not let up this time until I reach 9.9%bf."
so he is saying he is 15% bf here?

hahaha 25+ i'd say

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: April 12, 2008, 01:11:13 PM »
so he is saying he is 15% bf here?

hahaha 25+ i'd say

After 6 weeks of dieting!! Fail
Spirit of Truth

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #474 on: April 12, 2008, 01:18:13 PM »
National Geographic magazine has probably recieved a lot of bad publicity due to that picture.