Author Topic: PRIDE FIGHTERS RULE THE UFC!!!  (Read 6573 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: PRIDE FIGHTERS RULE THE UFC!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2008, 06:11:01 PM »
randy has been knocked out and submitted

i think it's pretty neat how nog has never been knocked out or submitted 8)

E

I'm not comparing the two. All I'm saying is that I haven't been very impressed by Nog's performance in the Octagon and I believe Randy has a shot.

I hope that fight will happen.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2008, 06:13:58 PM »
So then Fedor beating up Semmy Schilt for three rounds was impressive because everyone else at that point had just been taking him down and subbing him right?  I'm just curious because you said the exact opposite a few days ago hippocrite. 

Hippocrite?

Z

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2008, 06:20:24 PM »
I'm not comparing the two. All I'm saying is that I haven't been very impressed by Nog's performance in the Octagon and I believe Randy has a shot.

I hope that fight will happen.

randy would lose.

how many nog fights have you seen?

I don't think nog did bad at all. I miss old pride battles.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2008, 06:29:50 PM »
randy would lose.

how many nog fights have you seen?

I don't think nog did bad at all. I miss old pride battles.

I've seen most of his fights in Pride, haven't seen his fights from Rings.

I think Nog was in trouble. Losing 2 rounds coming into the third. My bet before the fight was Nog winning though.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2008, 07:33:45 PM »
Hippocrite?

Caught once again putting your foot in your mouth and that's all you have to say, atta way to tuck tail like always.  If I had a nickle for every time you used a word in the wrong context or misspelled one I would be  one rich Mofo.  Like I said, everytime you touch your chubby fingers to a keyboard you contradict yourself (put your foot in your mouth). 
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2008, 07:02:32 AM »
Caught once again putting your foot in your mouth and that's all you have to say, atta way to tuck tail like always.  If I had a nickle for every time you used a word in the wrong context or misspelled one I would be  one rich Mofo.  Like I said, everytime you touch your chubby fingers to a keyboard you contradict yourself (put your foot in your mouth). 

Everytime you call me fat and chubby it makes me laugh - I don't know which is worse, that you have to resort to name calling or that I tricked you into believing that the picture of that power lifter was a picture of me  ;D

Punk'd!
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2008, 10:26:46 AM »
Everytime you call me fat and chubby it makes me laugh - I don't know which is worse, that you have to resort to name calling or that I tricked you into believing that the picture of that power lifter was a picture of me  ;D

Punk'd!

How elso could someones body look when they spend 20 hours a day on the computer and have never set foot in a gym of anykind, do the math fats.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2008, 11:16:51 AM »
How elso could someones body look when they spend 20 hours a day on the computer and have never set foot in a gym of anykind, do the math fats.

Keep telling yourself that kid.

I'm off to the gym for my second workout of the day - pullups, dumbbell rows, deads and shrugs awaits!  8)
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2008, 04:04:00 PM »
Keep telling yourself that kid.

I'm off to the gym for my second workout of the day - pullups, dumbbell rows, deads and shrugs awaits!  8)

Sure, just like you have trained with the best, met Randy Couture, Mike "the girl' Bisping, attended UFC 75, traveled the world, fought in 14 Muay Thai matches, fought in the cage for 20 years and haven't the slightest shred of knowledge or photographic evidence to back any of those lies up except a tiny piece of a corner of what is claimed to be a UFC ticket, Yeah we believe you.   If by that you mean another keyboard marathon then, yes I believe you. 
Predictions
 40/61

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2008, 04:10:03 PM »
Sure, just like you have trained with the best, met Randy Couture, Mike "the ####' Bisping, attended UFC 75, traveled the world, fought in 14 Muay Thai matches, fought in the cage for 20 years and haven't the slightest shred of knowledge or photographic evidence to back any of those lies up except a tiny piece of a corner of what is claimed to be a UFC ticket, Yeah we believe you.   If by that you mean another keyboard marathon then, yes I believe you. 

You forgot that in between all of this, he finds time to lift twice a day and club it up six days a week.

How much dick you figure he sucked to get his moderator position back?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2008, 04:17:52 PM »
Sure, just like you have trained with the best, met Randy Couture, Mike "the ####' Bisping, attended UFC 75, traveled the world, fought in 14 Muay Thai matches, fought in the cage for 20 years and haven't the slightest shred of knowledge or photographic evidence to back any of those lies up except a tiny piece of a corner of what is claimed to be a UFC ticket, Yeah we believe you.   If by that you mean another keyboard marathon then, yes I believe you. 

I bet you have a little logbook where you store everything I post.

Talk about being obsessed with me. You're a mess!  ;D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2008, 04:23:20 PM »
You forgot that in between all of this, he finds time to lift twice a day and club it up six days a week.

How much dick you figure he sucked to get his moderator position back?

What took you so long? A whole 6 minutes after CB's post before you appeared to support him  >:(

And where's the third guy?  ???
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2008, 04:35:25 PM »
I bet you have a little logbook where you store everything I post.

Talk about being obsessed with me. You're a mess!  ;D

I do, It's called my mind, and only a fool would forget the outrageous lies you tell.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2008, 04:39:52 PM »
I do, It's called my mind, and only a fool would forget the outrageous lies you tell.

It's called your mind. And I'm in it. Not a day goes by in your life without you thinking of me and posting about me.

A fact that can be confirmed by anyone at anytime going through your post history.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2008, 05:53:36 PM »
It's called your mind. And I'm in it. Not a day goes by in your life without you thinking of me and posting about me.

A fact that can be confirmed by anyone at anytime going through your post history.

Just as anyone could confirm by your post history how uneducated you are on combative sports in general.  You make it point to pollute this board with midless dribble and I make it a point to shut your shit down (if somebody else hasn't beat me to it, it seems like it's become all the rage as of late).
Predictions
 40/61

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2008, 06:22:23 PM »
3/5 belts...less than a year...What if Gomi comes over...what if Fedor comes over...what if Barnett comes over...3/5 belts...less than a year...less than a year

...less than a year.  Imagine if Shogun, Wandy and Crocop had fought like they used to...UFC would have to change its name...to something like..............I don't know.........PRIDE!!!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2008, 10:43:50 AM »
What took you so long? A whole 6 minutes after CB's post before you appeared to support him  >:(

And where's the third guy?  ???

LOL your name is bluto and you're calling me a stooge. come on now!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2008, 10:50:56 AM »
LOL your name is bluto and you're calling me a stooge. come on now!

I'm not calling you a stooge, I was refering to Sincitysmallguy.  ;)
Z

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2008, 11:00:30 AM »
I'm not calling you a stooge, I was refering to Sincitysmallguy.  ;)

ok then my bad  :)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2008, 06:27:38 PM »
if you watched the fight between nogs and tim  you could clearly see nogs was not in fighting shape

and that he did not want to be there. if nog didnt even try hard and he won the title just imagine if he tried

to win what would of happened.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2008, 07:50:45 AM »
if you watched the fight between nogs and tim  you could clearly see nogs was not in fighting shape

and that he did not want to be there. if nog didnt even try hard and he won the title just imagine if he tried

to win what would of happened.

i wouldn't say he wasn't trying hard, not in shape, probably