Author Topic: So in a couple of years when Ronnie and Jay C. look back...  (Read 2612 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: So in a couple of years when Ronnie and Jay C. look back...
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 05:10:20 AM »
Lets see,they both made a career of something they like doing.They get paid to lift and train.They have fame[in a small community,but its still fame]and will probably die at a younger age then many Americans,but will die well off, and looking large and being strong..Now lets look at the average American.Works a job he hates.Doesn't make enough money to live a great life.No fame,no fortune and lives until hes 75-80 with oatmeal running down the corner of his mouth,alone,penniless in a nursing home pissing on himself.I think Id pick Ronnie's or Jays life.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 06:44:47 AM »
Lets see,they both made a career of something they like doing.They get paid to lift and train.They have fame[in a small community,but its still fame]and will probably die at a younger age then many Americans,but will die well off, and looking large and being strong..Now lets look at the average American.Works a job he hates.Doesn't make enough money to live a great life.No fame,no fortune and lives until hes 75-80 with oatmeal running down the corner of his mouth,alone,penniless in a nursing home pissing on himself.I think Id pick Ronnie's or Jays life.

Jay doesn't like what he is doing, he said himself he cannot wait to retire from BBing.
I rather life to 79 without a lot of Money (life is not all about money)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 07:58:47 AM »
Life isnt about money,its about quality of life.Most Americans live a crappy quality of life.Work 8-12 hours a day 6 days a week,come home,plop yourself on a couch and wait to do it untill the next day to do it all again,and live for one day a week.Jay and Ronnie get to train,travel,compete,get pics in magazines,be idolised and live a good quality of life.Its not even close.By the way,living a long time doesnt mean crap.If you do nothing but work and struggle for your time here on earth,your a looser and you die a looser.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 05:41:17 PM »
Life isn't about money,its about quality of life.Most Americans live a crappy quality of life.Work 8-12 hours a day 6 days a week,come home,plop yourself on a couch and wait to do it until the next day to do it all again,and live for one day a week.Jay and Ronnie get to train,travel,compete,get pics in magazines,be idolised and live a good quality of life.Its not even close.By the way,living a long time doesn't mean crap.If you do nothing but work and struggle for your time here on earth,your a looser and you die a looser.

Greatness is not what you do but what you do for others...Filling your body with MASSIVE amounts of what the body deems poison(after a certain amount)eating enough food for 5 people and being talk a figure for a movement or cult that supports such actions is far from noble....In fact its quite the opposite...There are Shamans in Peru and other countries who would laugh at the "quality of life" that us capitalist live...Its all about good energy and bad energy not be idolised by a bunch of lost souls who's minds are being filled with poison...

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 05:44:07 PM »
And they finally admit (to themself of course) that the massive drug usage wasn't such a good idea to
begin with.
Do you think with all their money they are still happy?

In Ronnie's case I think it was pretty good. I mean, he made at least a million in prize money, guest posings seminars and endorsement contracts. Do you really think he would have made that kind of dough with a degree in accounting from Gramblin university?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 05:46:04 PM »
  In Ronnie's case I think it was pretty good. I mean, he made at least a million in prize money, guest posings seminars and endorsement contracts. Do you really think he would have made that kind of dough with a degree in accounting from Gramblin university?

yes i agree...He does look like he spends his money foolishly though...