Author Topic: For all those who voted for Obama  (Read 10105 times)

The Coach

Re: For all those who voted for Obama
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2008, 10:25:37 AM »
I thought it was 75k per individual.  My bad.

That actually makes it infinitely worse.

You maybe right about the $150k being super rich.

Stavios

« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2008, 10:25:50 AM »
Maybe because Obama wants to screw up trade relations between the US and Canada.

that's already pretty screwed up since our dollar is high

it pisses me off, I hope our dollar drops a little this year

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2011, 12:28:57 PM »
Good job, give yourself a pat on the back ;D

How do you feel now? 

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2011, 06:12:49 PM »
 ;D he'll go down as one of the worst presidents in history......

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2011, 07:43:44 PM »
 Newsflash dumb fuck.

Presidential elections are rigged. The votes are not counted.

Hope this helps.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2011, 07:45:46 PM »
Newsflash dumb fuck.

Presidential elections are rigged. The votes are not counted.

Hope this helps.

So who put obama into power? 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2011, 07:48:23 PM »
So who put obama into power? 

The same people who put every president into power.

The multi-billionares. The elite. The most powerful people on Earth. The people pulling the strings at the top of course.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2011, 10:45:10 PM »
LOL, that was cute. You mean people like George Soros who's against capitolism but has made billions from it? Hahhahahaha!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2011, 01:31:15 AM »
obama got to go ,,that fucktard didnt do shit for americana DID NOT DO SHIT ,,and bush before him didnt do shit either,, they both ruined the country to the core,,disguting,,hilary should have been president insted but the democratic party again showed their stupidity ,,the republican are evern worse because they cant find a good leader because all are greedy generation nothingness crap,,

bush failed
obama failed

you need reagan! ,,you need RON PAUL you need someone like that,,you need someone that is coming from the outside i dont know maybe glen back from the news ,,someone with that level of brain and practicality ,,but he will not run because he is too sensetive and he dont want it ,,so you are in shit hole ,,i just hope sara palin dont ruin you because it may be the last straw,,she shoudl never be president ever,,it is even worse than obama ,,

what a bunch of failures it is astounishing how bad you regressed since clinton ,,much better to have a president that is sex maniac and fuck his assistant but atleast doing his job ....than this fucktards you had last 10 years,,catastrophy

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2011, 01:37:04 AM »
that fat fella hackabi may be your next reagan but i fear this is too late due to the generation ,,but he has something in him that shouts winner,,fat tendency winner but never the less winner,,he belong in a diff time mentaly ,,he may do good job,,but really not too many people to chose from and its quite sad,, hofuly someone wil rize that is more than internet balonie ,,or puffdady rapper

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #110 on: March 18, 2011, 01:45:42 AM »
It's seems like there are alot of people on the Ronald Reagan bandwagon.  Funny thing is he was one of the most hated presidents during the 1980's.  Telling reporters to "shut up" and calling men reporters "mam".  I really did believe good ol' Mondale had a chance with all the hate.  Reagan hate reminds me of Bush hate.  In 30 years the presidents are going to be so PC and watered down we're going to be saying the same thing we do for Reagan about Bush. 

STAY POSITIVE WITH PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WERE AROUND IN REAGAN ERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epic_alien

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2011, 01:46:08 AM »
trump

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2011, 01:55:11 AM »
It's seems like there are alot of people on the Ronald Reagan bandwagon.  Funny thing is he was one of the most hated presidents during the 1980's.  Telling reporters to "shut up" and calling men reporters "mam".  I really did believe good ol' Mondale had a chance with all the hate.  Reagan hate reminds me of Bush hate.  In 30 years the presidents are going to be so PC and watered down we're going to be saying the same thing we do for Reagan about Bush. 

STAY POSITIVE WITH PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WERE AROUND IN REAGAN ERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah bush did too much damage to the country from the inside as in economy damage that will take many many years to fix and obama even sinked it worse,,i was aroudn when reagan was,,the thing about him was that he was action man ,,he didnt wait for shit,,he did it ,,he cursed at reporters but yet he also at the same time fire the all damn flgiht controlers because they pissed the system off,, he didnt go into balonie and kissed their ass he put them in their place and fire them all,, man of actions!  he also give amnestry to everyone ,,he didnt wait for no miricles and let people rotten in shit holes he brougth them out of the shadow...he had heart of gold,,he was of the thought of i would give you one chance you better take it  because you wont get a second one and when leaders lead this way you know you have a leader you can count on and a man of his word,, so everyone TOOK THE CHANCES,,and americano society prospered,,

great great president

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2011, 03:03:29 AM »
nah bush did too much damage to the country from the inside as in economy damage that will take many many years to fix and obama even sinked it worse,,i was aroudn when reagan was,,the thing about him was that he was action man ,,he didnt wait for shit,,he did it ,,he cursed at reporters but yet he also at the same time fire the all damn flgiht controlers because they pissed the system off,, he didnt go into balonie and kissed their ass he put them in their place and fire them all,, man of actions!  he also give amnestry to everyone ,,he didnt wait for no miricles and let people rotten in shit holes he brougth them out of the shadow...he had heart of gold,,he was of the thought of i would give you one chance you better take it  because you wont get a second one and when leaders lead this way you know you have a leader you can count on and a man of his word,, so everyone TOOK THE CHANCES,,and americano society prospered,,

great great president

gh15 approved

Well, I'm sure you remember the Star Wars fiasco.  The Green Peace people thought we were on the verge of a nuclear war and Mondale was blaming Reagan for the humongous deficit.  If memory serves me correct Mondale did horrible in that election more than likely having a female running mate as America really wasn't up to that and not even now.   I remember Sting coming out with that song "hope the Russians love there children" blah, blah, blah which became an anthem to these activist.  Playing it at there rallies.  I bet those people were storing some serious food.  I liked Reagan,  he was strong and tough, oh how America has changed and become PC...it will never return.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2011, 03:12:08 AM »
The same people who put every president into power.

The multi-billionares. The elite. The most powerful people on Earth. The people pulling the strings at the top of course.

I think they dont control the elections that much, but what they do control is what can and cant get done, I think most presidents intend to do good but then get blocked

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2011, 03:13:26 AM »
obama got to go ,,that fucktard didnt do shit for americana DID NOT DO SHIT ,,and bush before him didnt do shit either,, they both ruined the country to the core,,disguting,,hilary should have been president insted but the democratic party again showed their stupidity ,,the republican are evern worse because they cant find a good leader because all are greedy generation nothingness crap,,

bush failed
obama failed

you need reagan! ,,you need RON PAUL you need someone like that,,you need someone that is coming from the outside i dont know maybe glen back from the news ,,someone with that level of brain and practicality ,,but he will not run because he is too sensetive and he dont want it ,,so you are in shit hole ,,i just hope sara palin dont ruin you because it may be the last straw,,she shoudl never be president ever,,it is even worse than obama ,,

what a bunch of failures it is astounishing how bad you regressed since clinton ,,much better to have a president that is sex maniac and fuck his assistant but atleast doing his job ....than this fucktards you had last 10 years,,catastrophy

gh15 approved

agree, also keep in mind, many sane people wont run as they feel they wont be able to make happen what they want

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2011, 04:49:02 AM »

great great president

gh15 approved
sweetie, dont write about politics, reagan was a douche bag

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2011, 07:14:32 AM »
LOL @ "bigdumbell" hahaha!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2011, 07:19:29 AM »

bush failed
obama failed

gh15 approved

No, all politicians are worthless or haven't you figured that out yet.  You simply can't expect multi-millionaires who crave for wealth and power to do anything for the common man whether its Obama, Bush, Ron Paul, Reagon, etc.

Simply put, they don't care and they never cared so stop putting your trust into expecting them to do anything for you.   ::)
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2011, 08:17:45 AM »
sweetie, dont write about politics, reagan was a douche bag
Reagan was a douche?
Epic fail.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2011, 08:26:27 AM »
JFK was the last real president of the united states. :'(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #121 on: March 18, 2011, 08:29:58 AM »
And today he would have been considered a republican.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2011, 08:30:12 AM »
JFK was the last real president of the united states. :'(
Agree.
There is a reason he was assasinated. How many other presidents have been killed in recent times? Yeah.
Makes you wonder who he refused to deal with. Lulz.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2011, 11:37:54 AM »