Author Topic: For all those who voted for Obama  (Read 10103 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: For all those who voted for Obama
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 04:12:44 PM »
It won't happen, because neither wants to play second fiddle. Hillary did it for Bill, the other "natural."  And Obama knows that Bill will be vice, no matter what.  This will be a struggle to the end, and there will be too much bad blood for them to be on the same ticket. Also, the power-brokers know that it would be a sure way to lose the election.

So, you're not a voting man, McFarland?
I voted for Obama and he just won here in Ga.
I agree and suspect NM Gov Bill Richardson will be a top choice for the VP for dems.
The ticket of Hillary / Obama or vice versa is attractive to dems and moderates but would not help in the key sothwest and some midwest states.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 05:33:57 PM »
Obama is still young.  If Hilary wins the nomination, Obama would accept the VP.  But Hilary wouldn't accept the position as she has a lot of seniority in the senate.  Edwards would be a logical choice for Obama.

...not American myself, but I would have thought Ralph Nader would be a good choice for Obama's VP/running-mate. It would certainly prevent the Democrat vote splitting that (arguably) cost the Democrats the last presidential election.

Maybe John Edwards for Attorney General.

If I was Obama, I'd pick Michael Moore as my VP... wouldn't have any Neo-Cons/Klan-boys attempting to assassinate my black ass if they thought they'd get Michael Moore instead.

The Luke

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2008, 05:37:38 PM »

If I was Obama, I'd pick Michael Moore as my VP... wouldn't have any Neo-Cons/Klan-boys attempting to assassinate my black ass if they thought they'd get Michael Moore instead.

The Luke

All right, this is the second time I've seen something like this. I think the first one was from the Vegas dumbass that goes on about roids.

Nobody's gunning for Obama any more than they are for Hillary or Romney.... he's not a polarizing figure like Jesse Jackson or Sharpton, who would not have gotten this far, and if they did, you could bet there would be rumblings.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 05:38:49 PM »
guys hillary has already promised the vp spot on her ticket away to the son of one of her biggest supporters...its some young representative from the south. i think it was georgia.

who? who?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 05:42:45 PM »
I voted for Obama and he just won here in Ga.
I agree and suspect NM Gov Bill Richardson will be a top choice for the VP for dems.
The ticket of Hillary / Obama or vice versa is attractive to dems and moderates but would not help in the key sothwest and some midwest states.
Howard

Good job, Howie.  Now the question is whether California will continue to be progressive, or whether it will hold us back.  If Obama's within striking distance of Hillary, that's a victory for him.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 05:54:45 PM »
Good job, Howie.  Now the question is whether California will continue to be progressive, or whether it will hold us back.  If Obama's within striking distance of Hillary, that's a victory for him.

It won't be over tonight due to the % of delgates pledges = the overall % of the vote, etc.
It will be close that is for sure.
I am excited that we will get an outsanding president , compared to Bush hehehe.
Obviously I prefer Obama and Hillary based on my politics at present. I have a feeling the Bill Richardson is on top of the short list for dem VP.I feel that Ron Paul was a GREAT caniadate, liked some of Romney's economic stands and have a huge respect for the character of John McCain.
The BIG thing is that reagrdless of who wins in Nov, the country is headed in a better direction with any of the front runners in either party taking charge and sending Bushy back to Texas

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 06:26:38 PM »
I will move to Canada if Clinton gets elected.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 07:41:44 PM »
didn't you see the Hollywood debate last week?  It was a love fest.  that was not an accident

I think just the opposite.   Obama on the ticket would give minorities a reason not to stay home.  On the Republican side, though, one or two of the factions (theocons, neocons, paleocons) will not support who ever wins the nomination.
latino men and women will NOT vote for obama and either will I      haha

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2008, 07:45:55 PM »

Why not? ???

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2008, 08:03:23 PM »
I do think Obama's gonna end up winning but that has nothing to do with my personal opinions; although at this point I don't think I'd mind if he won.  I think Hillary's winning might be the death of her...she looks so tired and I don't wanna see a woman in a position to be everyone's scapegoat on everything that happens with the country.   
Unfortunately, this will be why the republicans may keep the power position.  Some just can't accept a woman and others can't accept a black man to run this country.
Mcain will just keep the Bush doctrine rolling full steam ahead. 
Since Karl Rove introduced fear, divide and conquer as the way of modern politics, those who can't reason for themselves will follow as the sheep that they are.
Sandra

Paul Allen

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 08:08:52 PM »
they both suck.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2008, 08:25:02 PM »
Unfortunately, this will be why the republicans may keep the power position.  Some just can't accept a woman and others can't accept a black man to run this country.
Mcain will just keep the Bush doctrine rolling full steam ahead. 
Since Karl Rove introduced fear, divide and conquer as the way of modern politics, those who can't reason for themselves will follow as the sheep that they are.
Sandra

youre pretty smart.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »
Really? I thought obama had the gay vote??? ???
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2008, 08:35:47 PM »
Why not? ???

mrs clinton is tough and i'm not sure obama is.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2008, 08:36:11 PM »
so he's going to increase spending? ;D

How could he? Military spending is already through the roof, at the expense, sadly, of education and health care. i know you young libertarians love Paul's idea of small government, but don't kid yourself and think that the government can't do things well when run by the right people. after all, every other industrialized nation has universal health care and it works famously (remember the US is in the high 30s in the health care rankings despite having possibly the best doctors).

obama will, if he even follows through on half his promises, bring about a new openness to government that we've sadly lacked. i would have preferred dodd or kucinich, but obama is our best bet now not just for his policies but his idea of how government should work in general.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2008, 08:40:36 PM »
Really? I thought obama had the gay vote??? ???
wrong zipper face

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2008, 10:29:04 PM »
I don't follow politics that much but it's been suggested to me that Hillary and Obama could actually run together as president/vice president...if that were to happen, who do you think they'd agree should be president, and which would be vice?  I think it's a pretty interesting question but like I said, I'm not even sure it would be a possibility but if it is what do you guys think?  Their winning would make their White House occupancy hugely historically-significant, having both the first black and woman in those positions, but which do you think would be viewed more appropriate?  Obama being Hillary's bitch or vice-versa?   ;D 

Its a pretty fucked up ticket...Two very first for a country...And if they both get taken out, just who would be waiting in the wings?  Who ever the speaker of the house would be at the time...

If you watch how much being the president ages a person, I don't think McCain would make in past a couple of years...The guy is like 100 and after his first year, he would be going on 110...His vice president will have to be someone substantial...I don't think i could vote for a guy who is already half way in the grave...

Some believe that whoever it is leading up to 2012...They will actually be satan himself/herself...Hiliary Clinton is supposedly a practicing witch...Nobody knows shit about Obama...The wild card is probably going to be McCain's vice president pick...Because of McCains gets in there and doesn't make it to 2012, His Vice president may just be satan...Some say that may just be Rudy G...Rudy G has fcking ice water in his viens...Complete robot and creepy to boot...

This Vortex is speeding up and the end is near...Truly an exciting time to live actually...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2008, 11:04:19 PM »

Gonna take a lot to overcome the idiot population of California.   >:(

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2008, 11:09:57 PM »
Gonna take a lot to overcome the idiot population of California.   >:(

Wait until the delegates are awarded...I find it hard to believe that CA would be stupid enough to let certain Congressional districts have "too many" delegates. 

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2008, 11:27:35 PM »
Wait until the delegates are awarded...I find it hard to believe that CA would be stupid enough to let certain Congressional districts have "too many" delegates. 

Yup, still really close in terms of delagte numbers to pick a dem winner at this pt.
McCain looks like he will the be the eventual GOP winner however.
He may pick Huckabee to be his running mate for the southern vote, who knows?

Funny how some will blast Hillary on stupid stuff, but rarely talk on actual , concrete issues.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2008, 11:43:58 PM »

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2008, 11:49:25 PM »
The next president wont make a difference in terms of my education and/or bank account.  The whole political system of the country needs to be reworked.  Get rid of the party system because it's complete BS!  Vote Non of the Above.

Thanks.
Oh...Monica!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2008, 06:44:35 AM »
wrong zipper face
Whats with the anger cock breath? ???
A

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2008, 06:52:51 AM »
He's gonna make grape soda mandatory for school lunches.
Grape soda?

What is he, a Dreadnok?

All we'll need then will be the chocolate donuts!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2008, 07:24:08 AM »
The next president wont make a difference in terms of my education and/or bank account.  The whole political system of the country needs to be reworked.  Get rid of the party system because it's complete BS!  Vote Non of the Above.

Thanks.

Not true when yo consider interst rates on student loans and loan forgiveness prgrams that both Obama and Hillary are for. The fed sets interst rates which determines what your investments make and what you pay for a house mortgage and the president appoints them