Author Topic: Natural Bodybuilder- Anthony Presciano  (Read 34215 times)

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
Natural Bodybuilder- Anthony Presciano
« on: February 05, 2008, 05:41:24 PM »
Good Bodybuilder who is natural and trains hard.  All these people say you cant be over 220lbs and be natural.. thats wrong.  Many people who are natural are over 215-240lbs.  You can see him in BSN ads and in natural bodybuilder magazine.  Many people give up and go to steroids and dont even try.   

http://www.bsnonline.net/teambsn/team_bio.php?name=Anthony&sec=bio#

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Natural Bodybuilder- Anthony Presciano
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 05:48:23 PM »
::)

You believe what you read in BSN ads? ???

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 06:19:34 PM »
Plausibly natural

(and certainly doable)

not so natural looking here

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 06:26:47 PM »
Richard Ramirez got swole
O

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 06:30:37 PM »
Plausibly natural

eca/clen/t3/anavar et al

mild amounts, no one would know
Here comes the money shot

Moosejay

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 06:55:25 PM »
It is my opinion that a lean 220-225 would not be natural, unless you were 6'5" or more.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 07:24:34 PM »
Anthony trained with Serge.

Didn't you once say that Serge had never taken steroids once in his whole lifetime?
O

bigj2k3

• Getbig II
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 07:54:37 PM »

You believe what you read in BSN ads? ???

No, BSN ads are a load of crap.  If its bodybuilding info I'm looking for I stick strictly to the Muscletech Special 4-Page AD Report

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 07:57:24 PM »
No, BSN ads are a load of crap.  If its bodybuilding info I'm looking for I stick strictly to the Muscletech Special 4-Page AD Report

8)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 08:00:26 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post, buddy!
HAHA, RON.....

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 11:35:09 PM »
That guy looks Nattie to me.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 11:54:42 PM »
Seriously, how defeatist is it to think that it is 'impossible' to be 220 and drug free(lifetime)? Very.  Stop putting limits on other people.  You have to be genetically gifted, yes, but not a genetic freak.  He could very well be clean.  He could be using drugs too, but he could be clean. 
   I think it's safe to say there is an distinct, observable inverse relationship between the amount of drugs that have come on the scene and people's idea of how far they can take their body naturally.  As usual, the moment they found an easy way out, the drug free route became 'the impossible route.'  Stop whining, stop living lazy lifestyles(this means eating crap and not sleeping-the two things that growth actually hinge on besides training), and stop being lazy in the gym and at home when you are planning your routines-if something stops working, change right away rather than pushing for years without reuslt.  Wake up.

-John Galt.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 11:58:15 PM »
If Frank Sepe had Downs Syndrome he would just like that guy.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 12:01:32 AM »
Ironic how nowadays for anyone to believe you're natural you have to look like a swimmer.

If you have the slightest bit of muscle or abs, you're NOT NATURAL.
If you have a really good bodypart, you're JUICED.
If you have really good genetics, you're JUICED TO THE GILLS.

Thank God I look so awful. I'd be terribly upset if people called me a JUICER.

BigNationRadio.com

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 12:49:47 AM »
    Made in Montana  ........first of all, I must say you are  huge asset here and a beautiful woman to boot. I have been a huge Steeve Reeves  fan practically my whole life .The fact that you are related to the man and contribute here is a thrill for me. I have researched alot about  Mr .Reeves and his training with varying outcomes .[would it be possible to pm you for you to clarify some things for me ?] I do believe when Mr.Reeves competed that he never used drugs. I have seen a few pics later on when he was in Europe when he 230 lbs where it looked like he might have dabled in some anabolics . But maybe not ? I know he was way into health.
    As far as Serge goes .If he told you he never used drugs then he is lying period. He even talks about using drugs in the 3 more reps  Book that he was featured in. Also he lived with a couple of top bbers that I know in the very early 80s and he discussed /used gear around them .Serge had a beautiful physique ,looks great at 70 , and clearly never abused anabolics .But if he sayes he never used gear then he is a lair period. The size he obtained can be gained drug free ,but not the muscularity that went with it.9especially late 70s early 80s] And yes , he was bigger when younger .He was also training heavier , not as lean , and that was when he was reported to have been expirimenting with d-bol . He is still a great champian , a credit  to himself , the sport ,and the boards.

I just think alot of the old timers lie their asses off when it comes to drugs. Think about it .The 60s and 70s where a time of trying new things. The guys I knew ,said it was not uncommon for some guys to take a bottle of dbol and anavar a day .[something that would never  be done today ] Ask a Pete Grymkowski or Don Ross or Paul Grant[oh yeah you can't ...those two are dead  ] if I am lying ? If you think a guy like Don Howorth was worried about taking 15 mgs of dbol a day ,when he later went on to do hard time for involvement in hard drugs ? Side effects weren't even that well known. Drugs where cheap ,easy to get , and bbers have always had the more is better mentality. Do really think these guys were scared of some little pills.I remember a friend telling me how much the whole Denis Tinerino natural thing was .He said he was the one always pushing the envelope and trying new things. My understanding was drugs were taken by the handfuls several times a day. It wasn't until Weider figured that drugs were competition to his supplement business that the anti drug movement was really pushed . There was little knowledge of side effects , no real legal ramifications ,they were cheap , and all they knew that taking them made them bigger and stronger .You are telling me that all the serious guys like Serge weren't  using big time. I find that hard to believe.  Most guys under ate ,over trained , and took too much speed. Otherwise we would have some huge guys back then. The gene pool in the 60s and 70s seemed better for some reason .[better than the 80s minus Haney ]  As the anti drug stance got pushed more and more. The older guys seemed to say they took less and less ,as well refused to talk about what really went on ........

I would say the guy mentioned in this thread is clean .Maybe lifetime or just used lightly in the past. There are plenty of guys that can be pretty lean with hard consistant training  weighing between 190 and 240  if standing between 5'9 and 6'2 .........8% is very lean, but  it is world's apart from say the 5% you see on most stages.......to be a true 6% ,I would say very few would break 225 and be clean lifetime or off for many years......I agree with alot of what GH15 tends to say ....but on this issue we would have to agree to disagree just abit.......over 200 lean can be done clean at 6% but not without genes on your side and very good training /diet....

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 01:05:32 AM »
I actually believe he is a natural. You can spot naturals easily by looking at the roundness and size of the shoulders. This guy has 0 shoulders.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 01:35:16 AM »
Ironic how nowadays for anyone to believe you're natural you have to look like a swimmer.

compare the second tier bodybuilders of the 1940s and 1950s.   they were what you could achieve naturally.  they had what we would today call swimmer's builds. 

there is circumstantial evidence that the top bodybuilders of the late 1940s and early 1950s used test esters.  It is safe to say all the top bodybuilders of the late 1950s were using dianabol.

I find it ironic that if you use lots of test, but don't use gh and insulin, some people will believe that you're natural.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 01:43:49 AM »
This dude can very well be natural.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 02:30:05 AM »
I talked with this guy at a conference for our company in Oct last year.  HE IS NOT NATURAL.  We started talking about what shows we were both thinking of doing in 08.  He made a few remarks that ONLY an avid juicer would feel comfortable telling another competitor...   ::)

BTW... also talked with Dante ( CEO of MHP) he looks great for his age but had some gyno rollin through his sweater....

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 02:37:24 AM »

If you have the slightest bit of muscle or abs, you're NOT NATURAL.
If you have a really good bodypart, you're JUICED.
If you have really good genetics, you're JUICED TO THE GILLS.

Thank God I look so awful. I'd be terribly upset if people called me a JUICER.

haahh awesome  ;D

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 05:17:26 AM »
If Frank Sepe had Downs Syndrome he would just like that guy.

Ah!! thats his name! Frank Sepe. He does look like him :o
Team Efferding

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 05:23:05 AM »
Good Bodybuilder who is natural and trains hard.  All these people say you cant be over 220lbs and be natural.. thats wrong.  Many people who are natural are over 215-240lbs.  You can see him in BSN ads and in natural bodybuilder magazine. Many people give up and go to steroids and dont even try.   

haha, "give up" you have got to be fucking kidding me?

That doesn't even work because most swimmers these days juice...even they're begining to realize

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 05:29:56 AM »
If Skip can be natural why can't this guy?   :-\

on a serious note, the word natural has changed to "running low dosage of mild toxicity supplements"
I

jem123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 04:21:05 PM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 04:51:12 PM »
If I say Serge trains naturally, I am not wrong. If we drug tested him right now--it would be clean. I do understand the point of some of the guys here--it's one thing to say you are natural (for a certain period of time) and another thing to say you are natural your entire life. Many guys may feel it is not my position to explain every day of Serge's life or make any claims for him about his drug status...that he should be the one to do that--if he so chooses. I agree. My position is this: I support and respect whatever Serge feels comfortable with sharing and hope others enjoy having the opportunity to interact with him.

Thank you for your candid response, Iabadman. I certainly do not mind a different point of view--especially if someone is trying to be considerate in their approach. Thank you for what you wrote about Steve.
In your other post in this thread you say you know very little about steroids and modern bodybuilding. Therefore you shouldn't comment on things you don't know about. Tons of drugs have gone through Serge's body through the decades. That's a fact. I attach a pic of Serge guest posing at 65 years old. You only have to look at his face to see that he is on liberal amounts of anabolics, nevermind the body.

How the hell do you know he is clean right now? If he is taking off his shirt for pics right now he is on anabolics, I can guarantee that!