Author Topic: On the Issue of Obama's Experience  (Read 950 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
On the Issue of Obama's Experience
« on: February 05, 2008, 06:21:06 PM »

Thanks to the media, who marginalized him every chance they got.

Who's a more "credible" candidate:   a 10-term Congressman who's also an M.D. and was an Air Force Captain, or some kid who has been in the Senate all of 2 years?  ::)

More terms in Congress does not mean that he's a better politician.  Some people are just naturally better.... like how Bill Gates was a better businessman at 25 than you could ever be.  ;D

He is an M.D., so Obama's a J.D.  Paul went to Duke (good Southern boy that he is), Obama went to Harvard Law School, and was one of the top students there (a far more competitive place, at a far more competitive time).

Being a flight surgeon serving "outside the Vietnam war zone" doesn't exactly give him military cred, just great benefits.

And really, who cares about experience?  THe experienced ones got us here... a greenhorn couldn't do worse. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: On the Issue of Obama's Experience
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 07:08:59 PM »
More terms in Congress does not mean that he's a better politician.  Some people are just naturally better.... like how Bill Gates was a better businessman at 25 than you could ever be.  ;D

He is an M.D., so Obama's a J.D.  Paul went to Duke (good Southern boy that he is), Obama went to Harvard Law School, and was one of the top students there (a far more competitive place, at a far more competitive time).

Being a flight surgeon serving "outside the Vietnam war zone" doesn't exactly give him military cred, just great benefits.

And really, who cares about experience?  THe experienced ones got us here... a greenhorn couldn't do worse. 

You can't seem to stand Ron Paul, the evidence is in how many times you troll any thread with a mention of his name, so now's your chance to explain why he would make such a lousy president in your opinion. We're all ears.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 09:15:02 PM »

You can't seem to stand Ron Paul, the evidence is in how many times you troll any thread with a mention of his name, so now's your chance to explain why he would make such a lousy president in your opinion. We're all ears.

He *wouldn't* be a lousy President.  The problem is that, as of this moment, he simply is not electable.  The American electorate isn't informed (or bright) enough and the frontrunners are the ones who have taken advantage of that reality. 

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 09:18:01 PM »
He *wouldn't* be a lousy President.  The problem is that, as of this moment, he simply is not electable.  The American electorate isn't informed (or bright) enough and the frontrunners are the ones who have taken advantage of that reality. 

If he doesn't change his position on certain issues, such as immigration, and his quaint view of the constitution, he would be a lousy president.  But we don't have to worry about him. I'm listening to NPR right now, and I haven't heard a word about Ron Paul. NOT ONE WORD  :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 09:28:57 PM »
If he doesn't change his position on certain issues, such as immigration, and his quaint view of the constitution, he would be a lousy president.  But we don't have to worry about him. I'm listening to NPR right now, and I haven't heard a word about Ron Paul. NOT ONE WORD  :D

What is it about his immigration policy is it that you dislike?

What does "his quiant view of the constitution" even mean? What is it about Ron's view of the Constitution that you disagree with?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 09:32:53 PM »

Unlesss the internet gets totally controlled like tv is, I think the next generation will be a lot more aware of whats happening with, the federal Reserve, the debt, the real reasons some want to go to war..etc. TV is losing a lot of ground to this newer media outlet.

At least I hope so.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 10:15:06 AM »
Bump for baby brobama. :D

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 10:41:49 AM »
Is it true his middle name is Hussein?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 10:43:50 AM »

Yes, and mine is Edward.

Next question, asker of rhetorical questions.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 10:47:30 AM »
 ;)Don't be so defensive. Just asking. Ha Ha

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 10:50:24 AM »
Don't be so disingenuous, and we'll be fine. haha.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 10:59:55 AM »
I........Barack HUSSEIN Obama..................s olemly sware......          sorry, I just don't see it happening.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 11:04:24 AM »
I........Barack HUSSEIN Obama..................s olemly sware......          sorry, I just don't see it happening.

Right, with McCain as the Republican nominee, the Dems will be in trouble.