Author Topic: Craziest Slin Dosages!!!  (Read 9112 times)

Stavios

Re: Craziest Slin Dosages!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2008, 11:48:57 AM »
No no. Dont underestimate your power of deep conciousness.
You will surprise how shitty genetic for muscle mass i have when you meet me in person.
I am geneticaly very girlie.

yeah but you have a nice structure. not super wide clavicules and narrow waist so you can look good even natural

it would take me 15 years to look "ok" with my structure  :) (long lanky arms and legs, wide clavicules)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2008, 01:22:40 PM »
Question for Milos-Not that this may be of any concern to most "hardcore" bodybuilders, but isn't it very probable if one takes insulin on a daily basis for an extended period of time, their body will stop it's own production of insulin? And if this happens, then won't that person have to take insulin the rest of their life, and in essence become a diabetic? I truly respect your opinion and I have competed myself several years back, before insulin was in vogue, and I'm curious as to what you think?
Tens of thousands of bodybuilders have used insulin in the recent years. If diabetes was a likely consequence we'd be hearing a lot about it. Are we? I haven't heard of a single case. Have you?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2008, 01:25:17 PM »
10 to max 20 units at the time (before or right after the training) - ONLY!

Which means - if someone trains twice a day than MAXIMUM dosage EVER needed is 2 X 20 IU's/day.

The only time someone will MAYBE do more is - CARB LOADING DAYS...but even than just slightly more...

Hope this helps ;D

Milos, why did you put the cap at exactly 20IU in a single shot or 40IU per day? More doesn't work better or something else?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2008, 01:32:12 PM »
Milos, why did you put the cap at exactly 20IU in a single shot or 40IU per day? More doesn't work better or something else?

I got great results using 40 iu's a day, split into 4 10 iu doses.. I really wouldn't recommend taking more then 10 iu's in a single shot, esp. if it's something you're not used to the onset of hypoglycemia from Humalog can be quite fast.   Like everyone else said make sure to have tons of carb drinks around (gatorade, sugary pop, etc.)

The advice I initially got was from a good friend of mine who is IFBB pro, he told me to start off with 5iu's right before and immediately post workout, worked great!.

Stavios

« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2008, 01:43:23 PM »

The advice I initially got was from a good friend of mine who is IFBB pro, he told me to start off with 5iu's right before and immediately post workout, worked great!.

I just don't understand the logic of taking it before the workout

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2008, 01:48:03 PM »
I just don't understand the logic of taking it before the workout

That's when your muscle is working... the insulin is helping pump your muscle it's a synergistic effect with blood and nutrients rushing to the muscle, that's a lot of people (myself included) drink amino acids during the workout. Milos briefly touched up on it in another thread a few months back.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2008, 01:49:44 PM »
That's when your muscle is working... the insulin is helping pump your muscle it's a synergistic effect with blood and nutrients rushing to the muscle, that's a lot of people (myself included) drink amino acids during the workout. Milos briefly touched up on it in another thread a few months back.

yeah because if you don't take insulin or aminos there's ABSOLUTELY NO NUTRIENTS in the muscle when you train. ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2008, 02:21:27 PM »

Yeah if you buy Milos' theory it would be beneficial to shoot some preworkout. It's more dangerous though, since intense exercise lowers BG in the first place.

If you time your carbs right you hardly ever feel even a 20IU 'log shot (kids, don't try this at home).

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2008, 02:39:25 PM »
yeah because if you don't take insulin or aminos there's ABSOLUTELY NO NUTRIENTS in the muscle when you train. ::)

Hahahah...you know what I mean! ;)

it's like creatine loading.. . same reason they put dextrose in with the creatine, to spike the insulin and absorb the nutrients faster/more efficiently.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2008, 02:42:32 PM »
I remember a few years ago, someone I know from the boards said that Jeff "Box" Long heard Ronnie Coleman was doing 30iu's/day. Everyone was freaking out, and this was when Ronnie's gut really started to explode- had everyone thinking it was an insane dosage.
There was a guy over at Muscle Mayhem, aptly named "InsulinShock," who was quite the lunatic. Begging people via the net for $$$ saying he needed bail. I can't remember all the crazy shit the guy rattled off on a post per post basis. The one I DO remember, was he said he claimed to "have broken the 100iu postworkout insulin barrier." Many many people were calling him stupid, rightfully so.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2008, 02:46:54 PM »
I remember a few years ago, someone I know from the boards said that Jeff "Box" Long heard Ronnie Coleman was doing 30iu's/day. Everyone was freaking out, and this was when Ronnie's gut really started to explode- had everyone thinking it was an insane dosage.
There was a guy over at Muscle Mayhem, aptly named "InsulinShock," who was quite the lunatic. Begging people via the net for $$$ saying he needed bail. I can't remember all the crazy shit the guy rattled off on a post per post basis. The one I DO remember, was he said he claimed to "have broken the 100iu postworkout insulin barrier." Many many people were calling him stupid, rightfully so.

With a number that high, it's physically very hard to match the amount of carbs (even in liquid form) needed to balance the insulin out...the only way I can even think of how is with an IV glucose drip...

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2008, 02:55:14 PM »
With a number that high, it's physically very hard to match the amount of carbs (even in liquid form) needed to balance the insulin out...the only way I can even think of how is with an IV glucose drip...

What if you just eat ice cream and chocolate?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2008, 03:07:06 PM »

Don't know. I'm sure the guy was aptly named....Insulin for his "poison of choice," and Shock...well for shock value of course. :P

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2008, 03:25:14 PM »
Don't know. I'm sure the guy was aptly named....Insulin for his "poison of choice," and Shock...well for shock value of course. :P
I remember his choice of food after shooting insulin. Macaroni and Cheese. seriously.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2008, 05:20:18 PM »
you guys have to start doing what the avg schmoe says to do and start thinking on why you should or shouldnt do certain things and as much crap people here talk about milos or others who live bb'ing you should stop and listen and follow and maybe youll reach your goals sooner

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2008, 05:31:48 PM »
you guys have to start doing what the avg schmoe says to do and start thinking on why you should or shouldnt do certain things and as much crap people here talk about milos or others who live bb'ing you should stop and listen and follow and maybe youll reach your goals sooner

Yeah, I started eating macoroni and cheese.   Im on my way.