Author Topic: Al Qaeda seen planning attack on U.S.  (Read 2638 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Al Qaeda seen planning attack on U.S.
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2008, 09:02:24 AM »
Its not a "fact" and I don't care either way. I want to win the war and watch us pull out.  ::) ::) ::)..there I rolled my eyes  3 times so I win.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2008, 09:15:28 AM »
Thats the Left's fall-back position..since u can't say we're loosing..u call it illegal..ok fine. I don't make policy so call it what u want...as long as we win and get out.
We aren't winning anything.  We are merely suppressing the hornet's net of violence that the US invasion caused in Iraq in the first place.

We are beating ourselves.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2008, 09:17:25 AM »
Its not a "fact" and I don't care either way. I want to win the war and watch us pull out.  ::) ::) ::)..there I rolled my eyes  3 times so I win.
oh we're going to pull out some day huh ::) ::) ::) ::)  You're in damage control bubba and you had better clean up the fuckmess our fucktard dictator got us into.  No fault to you, you shouldn't have been put in the cleanup job to begin with.  and yea, we need to pull out someday as much as I know full fucking well that has NEVER been the intent of the Bush admin.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »
I can see u there just steaming.....waaaaa we're winning and there nothing I can do about it..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Go hug ur Hugo Chavez doll Ward, u might feel better.  ;D
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 11:15:29 AM »
I can see u there just steaming.....waaaaa we're winning and there nothing I can do about it..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Go hug ur Hugo Chavez doll Ward, u might feel better.  ;D
I just want to get this straight.

We invade Iraq.

We have no real reason to invade Iraq.

But anyways, We attack the country and expect a what?...a welcome wagon?

Or did our attack create the insurgency?

As long as we are in Iraq with our collective foot on their throats, we will be attacked.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2008, 12:00:26 PM »
Sound's like the Nazi persona is hurting.  Reality is a bitch.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2008, 01:45:49 PM »
Move..simple don't like it here..grab ur blanky and chavez doll and move. Of course don't ask to come back when Uncle Hugo's workers paradise tuns out to be yet another 3rd world shithole run by a meglomaniac
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2008, 01:51:05 PM »
Move..simple don't like it here..grab ur blanky and chavez doll and move. Of course don't ask to come back when Uncle Hugo's workers paradise tuns out to be yet another 3rd world shithole run by a meglomaniac
Don't you have something to cry to Ron about. :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2008, 02:25:25 PM »
If ur refering to BF and his endless pm's..yeah I  bitched..he's obsessed with "owning me'...4 million pm's after the SB, yet nothing after the Red Sox won..after he stated they would loose. Do u thinbk I pm'ed him..i could care less. So yeah I bitched to Ron....I enjoy our sparing..even when u call me a nazi..
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2008, 02:28:17 PM »
Even when i call u a liberal nutbag... ;D
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 02:30:44 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080206/NATION/604494540/1001

Senior al Qaeda leaders have diverted operatives from Iraq across the globe and are increasing preparations to strike the United States, senior intelligence officials told the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence yesterday. They said the terrorists had plans to attack the White House as recently as 2006.

"It [al Qaeda] probably will continue to devote some effort towards honoring bin Laden's request in 2005 that al Qaeda attempt to strike the United States, affirmed publicly by current al Qaeda leader Abu Ayyub al-Masri in a November 2006 threat against the White House," he said.

Let me guess..threat overblown..they're making it up right. Lets not worry..maybe they need a hug instead..its all Bush's fault...we created AQ..we let Bin Laden go...did I miss anything.  ::)

you're begging the question.....

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2008, 03:12:12 PM »
they hate us because we are free and democratic. this is why al qaida is currently bombing the shit out of the dutch and the japanese.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2008, 06:39:15 PM »
I just want to get this straight.

We invade Iraq.

We have no real reason to invade Iraq.

But anyways, We attack the country and expect a what?...a welcome wagon?

Or did our attack create the insurgency?

As long as we are in Iraq with our collective foot on their throats, we will be attacked.

How can anyone not understand this concept?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2008, 11:36:57 PM »
Last post = Exactly
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008, 01:46:31 AM »
If ur refering to BF and his endless pm's..yeah I  bitched..he's obsessed with "owning me'...4 million pm's after the SB, yet nothing after the Red Sox won..after he stated they would loose. Do u thinbk I pm'ed him..i could care less. So yeah I bitched to Ron....I enjoy our sparing..even when u call me a nazi..
HH6, what is your IQ? 20 maybe tops?  You go into Profile: Personal Message Options and stick BF's name there, problem solved.  How fucking hard is that ::)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2008, 02:25:58 AM »
Holy fuckin shit !!! I hope this HH6 character does not have offspring.

lol..."winning in iraq"...what a moron. 

Please kill yourself.