Author Topic: Valentines day is comming  (Read 11372 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Valentines day is comming
« Reply #150 on: February 09, 2008, 08:43:34 PM »
buy her shit all year ,,reason you in america are all divorced and single is because you only buy and show supposed love on valentines day and not when it counts which is  DURING THE YEAR

gt her some roses to work or if shes young as in 21 and under a big teddy since american girls in america like big things,,if youre around the world and not in america you dont have to do nothing they wont care ,,maybe go out eat and flowers if she into memorizing every stupid occation first couple years

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAhahafhda lfkas;jtkl342352

"american girls in america like big things"

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2008, 08:43:43 PM »
this blonde fucck hound is starting to grow on me a little, i wonder if she has any pictures of her eating some pussy?

kinda grew on you, did i? lol

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2008, 08:44:34 PM »
kinda grew on you, did i? lol
get a nose job and you can impale yourself on my 8 inch cock anytime. :D

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2008, 08:55:58 PM »

is it pretty?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2008, 08:56:54 PM »
is it pretty?
of course, three fingers thick as well. :-X

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2008, 09:29:21 PM »

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #156 on: February 10, 2008, 10:55:04 AM »
You could smack that nose into shape yourself squadfather.

Another great idea for a valentine's gift.
 :)
$

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #157 on: February 12, 2008, 10:36:54 AM »
Not to get back on the subject of this "romantic" ::) day, but i will...I just got this email and even i got a good laugh out of it-

Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for your wife or girlfriend by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, a movie and/or any other baubles that women find romantic.

Secretly guys feel left out.  That's  right..left out.  There's no special holiday for the ladies to show  their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or just too embarrassed to admit it. This is why a new holiday has been created.

March 20th is now officially 'Steak, Blow job, & Shut-the-Fuck-Up Day.' Simple, effective and self-explanatory... This holiday has been created so the ladies can have a day to show their man just how much they love him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town.......the name of the holiday explains it all.  Just prepare us a steak, give us a BJ, and then shut your mouth for the rest of the day!  That's it!  It's that easy!

This twin pairing of Valentine's Day and Steak, Blow job &  Shut-the-Fuck-Up Day will usher in a new age of love and romance as men everywhere will try
THAT much harder in February to ensure a more memorable March!  It's like a perpetual love machine.  It's a "win, win" situation!

The word is already spreading, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling.  So spread the word and help bring love and peace to this crazy world.

kiss kiss to all you guys!!!!

Lisa

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #158 on: February 12, 2008, 11:01:44 AM »
buy her shit all year ,,reason you in america are all divorced and single is because you only buy and show supposed love on valentines day and not when it counts which is  DURING THE YEAR

gt her some roses to work or if shes young as in 21 and under a big teddy since american girls in america like big things,,if youre around the world and not in america you dont have to do nothing they wont care ,,maybe go out eat and flowers if she into memorizing every stupid occation first couple years

wow, gh15 has a heart after all. :D

Moosejay

« Reply #159 on: February 12, 2008, 06:26:52 PM »
Like GH15 says, do not pause and select only several days of the year, pre-ordained by the marketing moguls that be, to show you are think of and loving your close ones.

Technically, there is a great lack of integrity in all of this.

And you know you have a bad woman if she EXPECTS something of substance and is disappointed in the color of the car you just bought her.

Be spontaneous, THROUGHOUT the yhear, and you be a prince in her eyes.

Mike

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #160 on: February 12, 2008, 06:27:46 PM »
Like GH15 says, do not pause and select only several days of the year, pre-ordained by the marketing moguls that be, to show you are think of and loving your close ones.

Technically, there is a great lack of integrity in all of this.

And you know you have a bad woman if she EXPECTS something of substance and is disappointed in the color of the car you just bought her.

Be spontaneous, THROUGHOUT the yhear, and you be a prince in her eyes.

Mike

Jesus christ, do you guys ever get laid?