Author Topic: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!  (Read 17566 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2008, 12:06:05 PM »
a normal person would have caught on that it wasnt a good spot to park the trucks after the second set of tickets. this guy seemed to think he was better than that.

Yeah!   >:(

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #151 on: February 08, 2008, 12:08:16 PM »
I got a 150$ ticked for turning left here on a residential road. The cop was pulling over car after car. There was a snowstorm on that day..
just push some weight!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #152 on: February 08, 2008, 12:12:32 PM »
I got a 150$ ticked for turning left here on a residential road. The cop was pulling over car after car. There was a snowstorm on that day..

being the future Mr. Olympia that you are you should have charged him $20 to autograph that ticket
its comin today

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #153 on: February 08, 2008, 12:12:41 PM »
In montreal they are after your money big time! You get a ticket for paying for the parking meter but parking face forward instead of back. If you want to park anywhere in montreal they have a neet new parking system going. 6$ for 2 hours of parking. 2 hours maximum. If you pay and have some time left over then its gone. The next person has to pay from scratch!

Talk about jerkoffs!
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #154 on: February 08, 2008, 12:16:02 PM »
being the future Mr. Olympia that you are you should have charged him $20 to autograph that ticket

hahaha all they know here is hockey and ice curling. I bet he shits himself when I am at the top!
just push some weight!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #155 on: February 08, 2008, 12:19:30 PM »
hahaha all they know here is hockey and ice curling. I bet he shits himself when I am at the top!

i'm surprised that once he saw you he didn't immediately apologize and walk back to his car, shaking uncontrollably in his seat while the shit ran down his leg!
its comin today

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #156 on: February 08, 2008, 12:39:12 PM »
i'm surprised that once he saw you he didn't immediately apologize and walk back to his car, shaking uncontrollably in his seat while the shit ran down his leg!

I was seated in my car with my family. No need to strip down the winter jacket and multiple sweaters just to make a point. Besides I don't need more people to hit on me. ;D
just push some weight!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #157 on: February 08, 2008, 01:33:12 PM »
http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/19/1988.asp
st. louis is going to shit... :-\
A

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #158 on: February 08, 2008, 01:36:12 PM »
I guess you do assume certain risk when becoming a police officer.

I also agree that it's not okay to push people around with bullshit tickets.

Can't say it's okay to go around killing though.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #159 on: February 08, 2008, 01:39:19 PM »

no wounder !!! That sign is not in English!!!!! >:( >:(  :P :P
A

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: February 08, 2008, 01:49:51 PM »
i look at cops the same way i look at a soldier, you decide to carry a gun you take the consequences of what you choose.

Dude.... you look at EVERYONE the same way... With complete jealousy through your tubby little doughboy eyes...lol... You walk around all day "melting down" over all the good looking people and the fact that you are a fat little... no muscle... "have not"... Then you run home and get on your computer where you can safely "own" some people in an attempt to "talk yourself from the edge"... You fucked up and posted that dumb ass reflection/pic because to you it was the best you had ever looked and now try an avoid the topic like the plague..

Even though those of us that wear or wore the uniform do so to protect your fat ass and your right to run your mouth... Show a little respect and keep your cum-inhaler closed... or maybe have some balls and "own" someone in person... just PLEASE have someone get video and post it so we can all laugh our asses off when you get smoked.... lol

As usual I dont log on for a few days but when I do your pussy ass is here to give me a laugh.... lol  By for now pussy

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #161 on: February 08, 2008, 03:42:13 PM »
I guess you do assume certain risk when becoming a police officer.

I also agree that it's not okay to push people around with bullshit tickets.

Can't say it's okay to go around killing though.

agreed with the risk of being a cop...

but if you prked in a handicapped spot at work everyday...and got a ticket everyday...whose fault would it be?

i wouldnt say the cops pushed you around...i would say you are a retard that either cant read, cant learn, or you think your above the law.

follow the rules...dont get tickets. break the rules....get tickets. pretty simple if you ask me

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #162 on: February 08, 2008, 04:18:41 PM »
oh brother the cops and city council gave out 150 dollar parking tickets to a guy who parked his work vehicles near his house for years, 7 vehicles at a time and the guy finally got tired of it and killed 2 cops and 3 city council members and shot the mayor who is in critical condition, just goes to prove my theory, YOU SHOVE PEOPLE AROUND FOR LONG ENOUGH AND THEY'RE GONNA SHOVE BACK, you become a cop and decide to carry a gun you take the consequences.

You know, the guys carrying the gun might someday save your life or stop some sicko from raping your daughter. I am against government regulations, especially on the tobacco industry, but it takes balls to be a cop. Especially in a city where "citizens" murder police officers for something as irrelevant as a parking ticket.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: February 08, 2008, 04:23:45 PM »
  You know, the guys carrying the gun might someday save your life or stop some sicko from raping your daughter. I am against government regulations, especially on the tobacco industry, but it takes balls to be a cop. Especially in a city where "citizens" murder police officers for something as irrelevant as a parking ticket.
i'm gonna disagree, all cops are good for is giving people tickets, they're never around when there's real trouble, you try to rape any female member in my family and the cops are the last thing you should fear, i'll cut that persons head off.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2008, 04:27:30 PM »
I think most people with half a brain would just move the trucks instead of continuing to get tickets over them. The guy had 114 misdemeanor violations. He's obviously fucked in the head. Was that really justification for killing five people who didn't even issue him the 7 tickets?

The man was a complete nutcase. Reading the link to his past history posted previously, he had been in a constant meltdown for years.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #165 on: February 08, 2008, 04:33:14 PM »
i'm gonna disagree, all cops are good for is giving people tickets, they're never around when there's real trouble,

So let me get this straight...all those guys in prison for roberry, arsony, homicide, rape, etc, were all put there by some magic ghost? If cops are so useless, explain to us who put those criminals behind bars?

you try to rape any female member in my family and the cops are the last thing you should fear, i'll cut that persons head off.

Will you do this after you complete your set of 380 lbs for 10 on the bench press? I'm willing to bet you wouldn't do anything besides calling the cops to arrest him. ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: February 08, 2008, 04:35:19 PM »
  So let me get this straight...all those guys in prison for roberry, arsony, homicide, rape, etc, were all put there by some magic ghost? If cops are so useless, explain to us who put those criminals behind bars?

Will you do this after you complete you set of 380 lbs for 10 on the bench press? I'm willing to bet you wouldn't do anything besides calling the cops to arrest him. ;)
i can promise you that if ANYONE hurt a member of my family they'd be dead as soon as i got my hands on them and for the record i never claimed i could do reps with 385 only 1.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #167 on: February 08, 2008, 04:35:32 PM »
The guy should have just payed his tickets.
E

Master Blaster

« Reply #168 on: February 08, 2008, 04:45:33 PM »

You are more brainless than ever. You never condone the killing of an innocent human being, stupid. Those victims probably had kids, who need there mom's and dad's. Are you that retarded? It's time to grow up you big, fat ticturd. 

Good point. Next time be sure to kill the children too.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #169 on: February 08, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »
Dude.... you look at EVERYONE the same way... With complete jealousy through your tubby little doughboy eyes...lol... You walk around all day "melting down" over all the good looking people and the fact that you are a fat little... no muscle... "have not"... Then you run home and get on your computer where you can safely "own" some people in an attempt to "talk yourself from the edge"... You fucked up and posted that dumb ass reflection/pic because to you it was the best you had ever looked and now try an avoid the topic like the plague..

Even though those of us that wear or wore the uniform do so to protect your fat ass and your right to run your mouth... Show a little respect and keep your cum-inhaler closed... or maybe have some balls and "own" someone in person... just PLEASE have someone get video and post it so we can all laugh our asses off when you get smoked.... lol

As usual I dont log on for a few days but when I do your pussy ass is here to give me a laugh.... lol  By for now pussy
;D
!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #170 on: February 08, 2008, 06:05:32 PM »
A brotha friend of mine called me and said the shooter was a dudes cousin that we hung with back in the day.  I know exactly the neighborhood he was in with the trucks parked all over.  It is drug infested, hookers everywhere,  dealers coming up to your car just because you are at a stop sign.  ::)  It is big time ghettoville surrounded by nice neighborhoods.  Right now they are having prayer vigils on local TV.  I don't know what good that does.  Damage has been done.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2008, 06:11:20 PM »
PATRIOT!!!!!  ;D
~

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #172 on: February 08, 2008, 07:51:25 PM »
Here one for you guys. Happened back in the 60's I believe in the UK. This retired guy wants to build a house with his retirement money on a piece of property that he owed. According to the mayor the was somekind of town ordinance against building in that area. So anyway, the Mayor told the guy that nothing on that land could be built over 4 feet high. So this guys digs a whole and builds the house. The mayor waits till this poor guys gets done building it and then tells him that he was only kidding and that they are going to demolish it. So on that day the whole freakin town shows up and the media, the mayor and all the bull dosing equipment. Right on live TV the guys walks right up to the mayor, points his gun to the guys face and blows his head off.

haha the mayor wont recover :D

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: February 08, 2008, 09:42:21 PM »
would you expect anything else from a guy named cookie
b

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #174 on: February 08, 2008, 10:33:29 PM »