Author Topic: Questions to GH15 about the lives of Pro BBers  (Read 14920 times)

subseven

• Getbig II
Re: Questions to GH15 about the lives of Pro BBers
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 09:44:30 AM »
Cut260,

There has been lots of discussions about the doses and drug cycles of Pros. GH15says 5 grams of gear and up per week; some say that's too much, some say that's too little. What do you say a Pro takes? Not neccesarily someone who is top  5 at the Olympia, but a guy who steps on stage at 250 or more? Do they really do 5 grams a week?

maximus decimus

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 10:46:02 AM »
Do they really do 5 grams a week?
Yes but that would be test alone. Add all the other substances and you get a lot more.

subseven

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2008, 01:58:18 PM »
bump to hear more from others as well as cut 260

Cut260

• Getbig II
  • All I have in this world are my balls and my word
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2008, 05:48:08 PM »
Cut260,

There has been lots of discussions about the doses and drug cycles of Pros. GH15says 5 grams of gear and up per week; some say that's too much, some say that's too little. What do you say a Pro takes? Not neccesarily someone who is top  5 at the Olympia, but a guy who steps on stage at 250 or more? Do they really do 5 grams a week?

If you want to take up and total up all mgs of gear then yes there are many who do up to close to and over 5g of gear on a weekly basis.

For example.  I know someone who did the following for the Olympia last year:

Test - 2.5g weekly (long acting at start then 5 weeks out switching to prop and phenyl prop)
EQ - 600mg Weekly
Durabolin - 700 mg Weekly (last 5 weeks pre contest)
Winstrol - 350mg weekly (last 5 weeks pre contest)
Masteron - 350mg Weekly (last 5 weeks pre contest)
Proviron - 700mg Weekly (100mg daily)
Halotestin - 210mg Weekly (30mg daily) (Last 5 weeks pre contest)
Nolvadex - 210mg Weekly (30mg Daily)
Anavar - 420mg weekly (60mg daily)

not calculated
10iu HgH daily
25mcg IGF1 - Daily

So that in itself gives you 6040mg or 6.04 grams per week.

I think that is on the very high end and for a big show.  A normal "off season" cycle would not have near that much stuff in it.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2008, 05:51:38 PM »

Gottdamn! My upper glutes, delts and thighs ACHE by just imagining that. I calculate at least 22-25 injections per week. OUCH!
?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2008, 06:07:12 PM »
Cuts260,
  What would be a pros offseason cycle then? And is GH15 correct with the amount of slin used, I think he said anywhere from 60-80 iu a day. Good info. dude, keep it coming ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 06:45:23 PM »
Cuts260,
  What would be a pros offseason cycle then? And is GH15 correct with the amount of slin used, I think he said anywhere from 60-80 iu a day. Good info. dude, keep it coming ;D
I'm interested in that as well.

Dave, did that guy doing the Olympia use insulin during his precontest?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 06:48:36 PM »
If you want to take up and total up all mgs of gear then yes there are many who do up to close to and over 5g of gear on a weekly basis.

Test - 2.5g weekly (long acting at start then 5 weeks out switching to prop and phenyl prop)
EQ - 600mg Weekly

not calculated
10iu HgH daily
25mcg IGF1 - Daily

I think that is on the very high end and for a big show.  A normal "off season" cycle would not have near that much stuff in it.

yep

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 06:50:04 PM »

EQ - 600mg Weekly

not calculated
10iu HgH daily
25mcg IGF1 - Daily

Hope he placed in the top 5!!!  Where the fuck do you shoot that???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 06:51:03 PM »
A lot of it is and can be oral.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 06:55:26 PM »
it  alot more with many of us,,what this fella tells you is true to a number of us,,remember gurus and drug dealer are the suppliers and the ones arrested and live in shadows,,the ones who actually take it and i tld you this 1000 times befoire take a lot more,,sometimes bordering 10 gram and the growth is at 15-35 units a day

most gurus gh15 is aware of (put disgusted aside since hes not) are dealing with narcotics and been around narcotics and have recoprds from america to thailand and back ,,they all stand behind underground garbage ,,,all have and support ip like jason pegg...,,they all waiting to get busted or sit in a diff country praying that the underground will continuie ,,,let me break the news for you friend,,,,underground is finished by 2010 as in 100% done and finished,,the ip is now being look after in the country of origin and the look after nordic alsoi known as peptide is at all time high in country of origin,,

in any case the cucle alinged here is true but not complete ,,gh15 outlined a cycle here a year ago,,nto written by gh15 but approved by gh15 ,,,this is where you need to look for your answer more or less when it comes to top professionals mid 90s to todays
fallen angel

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2008, 06:58:37 PM »

EQ - 600mg Weekly

not calculated
10iu HgH daily
25mcg IGF1 - Daily

cuts why the 700mg proviron? Isnt that a shit load? Whats the theory behind that kind of dose?  And thanks for sharing some info.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2008, 07:01:23 PM »
cuts why the 700mg proviron? Isnt that a shit load? Whats the theory behind that kind of dose?  And thanks for sharing some info.
That's just 4 tabs a day. Not very toxic, so it's just peanuts  :D

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2008, 07:02:13 PM »

lol last time i had real proviron it was 50mg a tab

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2008, 07:03:24 PM »

Yep, 50 to 100mg daily is average. Also, and I'm sure cuts will answer this, it's not a lot of stuff considering that most of it is the last 5 weeks.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2008, 07:06:38 PM »
Nail on the head.

Dis, as someone who is an "insider" in the industry, why do you that is? Why so much bullshit, I mean?
HAHA, RON.....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2008, 07:10:01 PM »
As far as what?

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2008, 07:13:13 PM »

well  proviron can basically make other steroids more effective by preventing their conversion into estrogen, as well as increasing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body and its not a c 17 so its not very toxic to your liver. Of course its got negetives as well which is being dht based. Its really safe for bridging  cycles and also not affecting lh/fsh homrones and what not but thats all in the 100-200mg range .

I was just wondering if theres some magic at 700 as i have never heard a dose that high, although im sure its for the last 5 weeks and being used for its hardening effect more then anything

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2008, 07:14:43 PM »
well  proviron can basically make other steroids more effective by preventing their conversion into estrogen, as well as increasing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body and its not a c 17 so its not very toxic to your liver. Of course its got negetives as well which is being dht based. Its really safe for bridging  cycles and also not affecting lh/fsh homrones and what not but thats all in the 100-200mg range .

I was just wondering if theres some magic at 700 as i have never heard a dose that high, although im sure its for the last 5 weeks and being used for its hardening effect more then anything

700mg WEEKLY

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2008, 07:15:35 PM »
700mg WEEKLY

hahahahaah...im a fucking idiot....thanks jim....oh man im going to flush my fucking head in the toilet...how the hell did i miss that?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2008, 07:20:11 PM »
hahahahaah...im a fucking idiot....thanks jim....oh man im going to flush my fucking head in the toilet...how the hell did i miss that?

I did too at first.  :P ;D

Cut260

• Getbig II
  • All I have in this world are my balls and my word
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2008, 09:48:55 PM »
Hope he placed in the top 5!!!  Where the fuck do you shoot that???

Absolutely...

Also I can not say anything against what GH15 is saying based upon his personal experiences and who he works with or knows.  There are obviously a lot of pros out there and people cant know and work with all of them.  There may very well be pros (and non pros) out there that are using up to the 10g mark weekly, but I think that most of that is not being processed or utilized by the body.  "more is not always better".  Your body can only process and handle so much of anything before the remainder becomes a waste product. I am sure that there are people out there who will do almost anything and use anything to try and achieve results and get themselves to the higher levels.  However I can tell you that most of the "top" pros I know do not use such high and excessive doses.

Every pro I personally know uses slin.  The amounts vary largely, but I have never heard of anyone using 60iu or even close on a daily basis.  Even 60iu over a weekly basis is horrific on your pancreas and will not only put you at risk of forcing yourself to become diabetic, but it will also cause an enormous enlargement of the intestines and give you what people mistake as "gh gut"  Most of the large stomachs you see on stage are not from GH usage but rather slin abuse.

Most people I know who have used slin very effectively and without negative side effects range from 5 - 10iu daily with a ratio of 15:1 complex carbs for each iu of slin.  Vitargo and similar types of carbs are preferred over simple sugars.  I can not imagine the effects on the body of using extreme high dosages of slin.  When considering the carb intake needed that would be a minimum of 600g of carbs but more like 900g of carbs to ensure you would not go into diabetic shock and die.  Imagine doing that while dieting.  Talk about fighting a losing battle.  The bloat and fatigue effect would be incredible.  I can honestly say I have never personally worked with any professional who took more than 12iu during a day.  Most people use it only 3 to 4 days a week, and on training days such as chest, legs and back. If you look at the spike that insulin causes and the way it continues to spike and how long it stays active in the body - I feel anyone using super high dosages of slin is riding the razors edge.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2008, 10:08:21 PM »
I can honestly say I have never personally worked with any professional who took more than 12iu during a day.  Most people use it only 3 to 4 days a week

Hmm... I'm surprised.  :o

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2008, 10:30:10 PM »
  Most people use it only 3 to 4 days a week, and on training days such as chest, legs and back. If you look at the spike that insulin causes and the way it continues to spike and how long it stays active in the body - I feel anyone using super high dosages of slin is riding the razors edge.

I have read this on a couple of other boards as well. Only taking it 2-3 days a week and on the largest bodyparts trained, or the ones lagging behind the most. I saw it on the Gavin Kane board and he said it came about through him, Milos and Chad Nichols. I never understood those really high numbers, 60-80 iu, it just seems like their is only so much the muscle can hold and the rest would go to fat, it would seem anyway.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2008, 10:40:45 PM »
I have read this on a couple of other boards as well. Only taking it 2-3 days a week and on the largest bodyparts trained, or the ones lagging behind the most. I saw it on the Gavin Kane board and he said it came about through him, Milos and Chad Nichols. I never understood those really high numbers, 60-80 iu, it just seems like their is only so much the muscle can hold and the rest would go to fat, it would seem anyway.
That Gavin Kane guy was a fraud. I asked Dave here about him earlier. Which pro has he "trained"? He claimed to train Quincy but Dave says he was Quincy's trainer. Anyone here know if this Gavin Kane character competed on the national level like he claimed (real name Jeff Rock, can't find his name on musclememory.com).

Chad said a long time ago his guys only used it one day a week, on non-training days, but he seems like guy who plants misinformation for fun. As far as Milos he has said many times his guys use it at up to 40 units a day, including precontest. And maybe a bit more when carb loading for shows.