Author Topic: starting pct  (Read 3990 times)

on one

• Getbig II
Re: starting pct
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2008, 07:10:56 PM »
yea my nipples got a little sensitive so i started taking adex during the end of the cycle when i noticed it and the feeling went away i heard adex was a little better than letro so i didnt buy it comparing the pro's and cons i mean

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2008, 07:13:31 PM »
you thought the t400 hurt really i thought it was fine what kind did you get ahah thats a nice gift ill ask that for christmas and birthday next year

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2008, 07:16:47 PM »
yea my nipples got a little sensitive so i started taking adex during the end of the cycle when i noticed it and the feeling went away i heard adex was a little better than letro so i didnt buy it comparing the pro's and cons i mean

Reason I went with Letro is because everything I read said it will take down the gyno better than Adex. IF I was smart enough, would have ran during at much lower dose while on. But didnt so had to start high, then taper down.

Granted, gyno went away (I know the gland is still there, relax guys, you know what I mean) after two weeks.

you thought the t400 hurt really i thought it was fine what kind did you get ahah thats a nice gift ill ask that for christmas and birthday next year

GA Labs. UG crap....Lots of people experience pain with T400, guess I am one of them  :-\

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2008, 07:58:30 PM »
what would make one ester more painful than another?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2008, 04:46:25 AM »
what would make one ester more painful than another?

That's the million dollar question!